Author Topic: How to not go to a reader who I thought was really good?  (Read 411 times)

Offline Notacrystalfreak

How to not go to a reader who I thought was really good?
« on: January 01, 2024, 10:49:51 PM »
Hi I’ve been 12 months reading free because my favourite reader blocked me. After her I didn’t go to anyone. Another reader (fb friend) told me our relationship is a mirror relationship and we will be back in touch. And I do believer her but I don’t know what I’m going to do readings wise if we get back in touch . She was really cheap so money isn’t a deterrent but I’m not at the stage yet where if you asked me would I get a reading from her again I don’t know if I’d get one or not.

The most enticing reading she’s done for me is a love reading… I don’t know if should just leave it to fate or if I should seek her guidance. Her reading was for this year I’d go to a different country (my parents country of origin) and meet someone there. But life happened and we didn’t go. Sometimes I wish I could get her guidance on when’s the best time to go so I can find my life partner because her reading has affected me so strongly it was literally all I thought about for 1.5years, till it didn’t happen… I still can’t shake off what would happen if I did go and I’m planning to go in 2025.