Author Topic: Psychic Readings/See's Engagment/Has anyone been told this!  (Read 3671 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Hi All,

Has anyone been read and told by psychics that they will meet someone new and the relationship will be a whirlwind relationship one, meaning a fast one..etc...meet new guy, dating, and engagement by the end of the year?
And has it happened?

Offline sunandmoon

Re: Psychic Readings/See's Engagment/Has anyone been told this!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 08:19:58 PM »
The marriage card continually came up for me in the year+ I talked to my favorite tarot reader.  Also children which at my age is not going to happen - and I never had the urge anyway.

I am dating someone new but he's really not interested in marriage and it doesn't matter to me one way or another. I'm just happy being with him.  :)

Offline rainydaze

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 08:58:32 PM »
Lol, I can't count the number of times I've had the whirlwind reading, and no, it never happened. Not to say it definitely won't happen for you, but from what I've experienced, this is one of the most common fairy tale reads from feel-good psychics. Read his/her feedback and if too many of them are saying she predicted rainbows and roses, then i'd take her reading with a big grain of salt!

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 12:17:46 AM »
Hi Blueeyes.....did you get the whirlwind reading with Jacqulene from California Pdychics?

PsychicWhore

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 08:01:44 PM »
I see a dancing Orangutan, and skipping bears  ::)

Some of these readers should write children books..

Bella, This is most likely I load of crap, a feel good reader that makes you want to continue to call. The best thing to do is wait it out..whatever her timeframes are then just wait..Only time will tell..

Offline rainydaze

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 04:37:17 AM »
No, sorry I don't use California Psychics, but I'm sure fairytale readers exist on CP as well. read their feedback or just trust your gut on this one I guess. and remember, if it sounds too good to be true, then- well, you know the rest.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 05:31:31 AM »
Hi, this is Bella (not to beconfused with Bella life) I posted last year that absolutely nothing came to pass regarding my situation.  I was told by ALL that I read with that I would marry the person I was inquiring about,(mostly from cp) and if you read my story, you will see that nothing even remotely happened.  I mean I had the most wonderful, fell good, fairy tale readings one could hope for! I guess you could say they helped me sleep at night, but caused me tremendous anxiety during the day, lol.
Truth is, I was his stepping stone so to speak, which is a natural thing, and we have been in contact somewhat, but he is into MUCH younger women......lol.  And he's quite happy.  And get this, our children work together now.  I got his kid a job with one of my kids.  Funny how life turns out. But you know what? It turned out nothing like the psychics said it would.  Totally the opposite. All that money, for what? Just my opinion of course. But in all honesty I would love to find somebody to trust, not so much to tell me the future (only God knows that) but to help guide me in certain things......but I have to say, if nothing they say comes to pass, how could possibly know they're correct, even in the now? Too much frustration for Me.  But it's so intriguing....... I envy the few people on here who have have predictions or validations of some sort come to pass.   

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 10:04:16 PM »
Nightsky...thanks for your reply, your story is very interesting as well.....this new guy seems like a really nice guy, but I know you have to follow your heart.... blessing for the best of everything for you.... :)

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 10:12:41 PM »
Jana, I once had a reader (don't remember who) who saw the people I asked about. I asked about my ex and someone he had been dating. She saw them both standing there but he was turned away from her. The reader told me this meant he was not interested in her. She then saw him turned towards me.

I then asked about a third person and she said she wasn't even in the picture. (now I really want to find who that was!)

So anyway, that's how some readers do it.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 01:30:37 AM »
I was just explaining how a particular reader saw relationships between people I asked about.

In the long run? Yes she was completely wrong about him coming back. OTOH he never re-involved himself with the other girl either.

anything