Author Topic: Miss Psychic Quinn  (Read 3473 times)

Offline glamgal

Miss Psychic Quinn
« on: January 01, 2024, 09:49:34 PM »
Anyone had luck with her? Short term predictions have been pretty good. She isn’t a fairytale reader either.

Offline Army

Re: Miss Psychic Quinn
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 08:56:19 AM »
Anyone had luck with her? Short term predictions have been pretty good. She isn’t a fairytale reader either.

I actually had a 10 min reading with her a few days ago.. it’s been a while since I had a reading.. but she was $4 something.. so I tried her based on a friend, who recently tired her and asked what I thought..so I gave her a whirl...
I don’t know what to think yet since the reading is still new. I asked about someone and the message sent to me.. but I don’t know what to think.. really.. it is so fresh. She seems very assertive and confident..
She drew out one card and spoke in regards to that card.. and what she saw on the present.. a few things resonate about a person I asked about..
I read She was wrong once for a veteran on here in the past.. but there isn’t much feedback on Quinn from keen..
I’ll update on here in a few months.
Did she work for you??
It’s good she was not a fairytale reader..
is her time frame accurate for you?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2024, 10:59:18 PM »
I would like to ask did she give you an overly positive reading? Like this is your soulmate twin flame type thing?

My reading for my current is very, very positive. However, I contacted her in the past about a guy in the past and she told me the truth. I later confirmed with him that there was no future for us.

I will say that her timeframes haven’t worked out. BUT my readings early on are accurate in terms of progression and what was to come in the relationship. Accurate long term or overall is TBD....

She recently increased her rates. I was shocked.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 11:04:48 PM by glamgal »

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2024, 11:30:39 PM »
OMG-readers can do what they want, but she's clearly a creeper here because her rate this morning isn't her rate now. It's not even outrageous, but hey-whatever works....

Offline glamgal

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2024, 03:31:16 AM »
jacky- was she super positive with your friend or did she come across as honest?

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2024, 01:31:36 AM »
Hey Boo! I think you meant to direct this to Army.

jacky- was she super positive with your friend or did she come across as honest?

Offline Army

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2024, 05:54:11 AM »
it’s all good @jackY..

I do still come on here to check the messages..

@glamgal.. she was very positive in my reading with that old POI..but did not mention any twin flame in my reading but did mention his psychology as in, what he is like with his mental state.. he is a little behind in certain respects..
HOWEVER she did mention to my friend it is a twin flame thing.. my friend was taken aback with the twin flame comments but again she described her POi as well..

If she was right about your old POI the first tim, who knows.. maybe wait and see what happens.. :) 

Offline Army

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2024, 05:58:39 AM »
OMG-readers can do what they want, but she's clearly a creeper here because her rate this morning isn't her rate now. It's not even outrageous, but hey-whatever works....

Her rate increased some days ago.. I think about a week ago almost?? I was also taken back by it.. do you really think she comes on here to read reviews?
It would sort of put me off if she did

Offline jackY

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2024, 10:27:49 PM »
Well, I don't believe in coincidences. She suddenly has an active thread and the rate suddenly went up. I think there's a bunch or readers who are active on this site, but I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.

Her rate increased some days ago.. I think about a week ago almost?? I was also taken back by it.. do you really think she comes on here to read reviews?
It would sort of put me off if she did

Offline Army

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2024, 02:17:08 AM »
Just a heads up.. she is available now on call as well as chat.. I won’t call her.. as to me one 10 min reading was more than enough…
But I am just pointing it out cause I didn’t know she does calls..I thought only chat..

I am buying my pair of shoes today and doing shopping..
I am surprised how much financial freedom I have now I am free from all these psychic bingers..

Offline jackY

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2024, 02:37:38 AM »
THAT is a beautiful thing!!

Just a heads up.. she is available now on call as well as chat.. I won’t call her.. as to me one 10 min reading was more than enough…
But I am just pointing it out cause I didn’t know she does calls..I thought only chat..

I am surprised how much financial freedom I have now I am free from all these psychic bingers..

Offline glamgal

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2024, 12:35:36 PM »

Your friend that uses her…did she say her predictions happen??

Offline Army

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2024, 12:03:57 AM »
THAT is a beautiful thing!!

Yes it is wonderful.. I have holes in my old trainers.. 👟 they are so old and worn out.. I finally got new ones..

Offline Army

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2024, 12:08:39 AM »
Hi Glamgal
My friend is still waiting for predictions to happen.. she got the reading a few day before I did.. so she is waiting for things to pan out..

Sorry I wish I had updates for you right now..
we have to wait..
good news is.. my updates are not far out..
I’ll let you know what happens soon

But she was right for you with the firstPOIso it  seems for what oyu wrote before.. the reading with your first POi was a negative reading? AndQuinn got it right?

[/quote]

Offline glamgal

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2024, 04:39:34 PM »
OK So Quinn update. She said I would hear from POI in 5-7 days and I heard from him on the 12th (I call that a win even though it was 5 days late). I sent my POI a text and hours later called and texted and called to meet up which was shocking.

Prior to that I spoke to her again and she said I would hear from him in 24- 72 hours and I in fact did.72 hours on the dot.

anything