Author Topic: Free at Last, Finally  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Tjk197901

Free at Last, Finally
« on: December 29, 2023, 01:45:47 AM »
I’m over a month reading free!!  Go me, haha. I have a TON going on, quick summary, going thru a divorce, which I don’t want and have truly no clue why, my job was forced to close due to Ford Motor Co wanting 1,500 less dealers, which obviously means I have no job, moving 900 miles away from Northeast Pennsylvania to Savannah Georgia, a city I have been to once in my life, no job as of yet and I am super lonely.  I have yet to have a psychic tell me shit that has came true,grant it most of its March timeframes. Yet not ONE saw my job situation or have been correct about anything. Sad, yet true. The money I have saved has paid my first months rent and the moving company to Savannah. That’s almost $4,000 in a short period of time. I got tired of hearing the same bullshit time and time again!!!!

So truthfully I want to thank the people on here that have given me ideas how to move on from readings. They are all the same and I am a dummy and divulge way to much information. I have, can, and will continue on my path with me as the coach.  Thanks guys I hope someday we all can beat this horrible and expensive habit.

Offline Chocolate

Re: Free at Last, Finally
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 08:11:18 AM »
Well done. Sounds like you are on your way to beating the addiction for good 😊

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 05:08:01 PM »
I’m over a month reading free!!  Go me, haha. I have a TON going on, quick summary, going thru a divorce, which I don’t want and have truly no clue why, my job was forced to close due to Ford Motor Co wanting 1,500 less dealers, which obviously means I have no job, moving 900 miles away from Northeast Pennsylvania to Savannah Georgia, a city I have been to once in my life, no job as of yet and I am super lonely.  I have yet to have a psychic tell me shit that has came true,grant it most of its March timeframes. Yet not ONE saw my job situation or have been correct about anything. Sad, yet true. The money I have saved has paid my first months rent and the moving company to Savannah. That’s almost $4,000 in a short period of time. I got tired of hearing the same bullshit time and time again!!!!

So truthfully I want to thank the people on here that have given me ideas how to move on from readings. They are all the same and I am a dummy and divulge way to much information. I have, can, and will continue on my path with me as the coach.  Thanks guys I hope someday we all can beat this horrible and expensive habit.

Congratulations you’re doing really well x

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2023, 10:10:09 PM »
This is awesome!!! Good for you.

Offline KB

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2023, 02:53:46 AM »
Awesome- congrats! I am right with you - last reading was in mid November. Same baloney that my ex would contact me in a week. Nope. The money I am saving (and the sober reality of how many thousands of dollars spent hanging on to predictions my ex would return. Living my life waiting for that moving timeline) Now I am gaining my life back and living in the present moment, in the 3 dimensional world- not some psychic realm of possibilities.... and seeing it for what it was, a very toxic addiction I nurtured (visiting the hotlines). The hotlines are set up to feed our dependencies, one click to add more time, prices are exorbitant, fairy tales. I got some comfort but it came at a high financial (and emotional) cost in other ways....trying to dig myself out of the debt. Embarrassed to tell friends and family what I spent and why I am watching my budget. It's nice to have thus site.

Good luck staying on the wagon!

Offline midwest60

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2023, 01:49:42 AM »
Awesome job! You are an inspiration to all!

Offline latoya821

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 02:04:15 PM »
Can you please tell which members helped you overcome

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2023, 07:09:09 PM »
I don’t believe it was any members honestly, it was their stories how the psychics were almost ALWAYS WRONG! Grant it there is a story of here and there they were right, but majority of the time the psychic was wrong! I have spent I pulled up my credit card receipts over $30,000! I’m depressed about that. Like furious, with ME. no one knows the answers, no one knows the outcome, no one but God. I am not God and for certain no psychic is God. The majority of the psychics read the present, no shit I know what’s goin on now, or the past, and no shit I know what happened. I wanted to know the future and what it held. Maybe they are right and maybe it’s just so far out it doesn’t seem possible but in the meantime I need to do me. I go to bed at alone at night and wake up alone in the morn8ng. At the end of the day I have to take care of me and my well being. I’d love to know if my move to a state I’ve been to once for 6 days is right for me, I’d love to know if I’ll get a job I like, and most importantly I’d love to know what my estranged wife truly wants. I have no clue and neither do the psychics. I’m scared to death, not gonna lie, but as a member said all the psychics are is dopamine. It’s a quick fix for NOW. That’s all it is. A fix. I pray I can continue my reading free journey but in 7 short days I am moving 900 miles away from home where I know not a soul, no one, no job, nothing. I am positive I’ll find work, it’s the USA, if you can’t find a job you aren’t trying. I may need to work two jobs, I have no clue. Scared is an understatement, but it’s time that I do me. I’m 44 years old and all I’ve done my life is wonder what’s next. It’s time to concentrate on the present now. Tomorrow is in the rear view mirror, the windshield for the future is pretty small, but the present is huge! Today is all that counts. As stated I am moving to somewhere I know no one or anything, I have no job when I get there, scared that my wife will want to work things out after I move and I could go on and on, but I choose to worry about today, not tomorrow or not the past. I have to worry about me and the present. On top of all of this I am a recovering alcoholic with about a year and 5 months clean. I have just chose to do me and a new life and a new place to plant my feet. No psychic can help you or me do that.  Sorry this is so long but it needed to be said, hope this helps you some.

Offline regrets

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2023, 08:37:54 PM »
Wow. You deserve the best after everything you've been through and your courage in keeping on going.   Keep posting on here, how you're getting on.

I read somewhere that the uncertainty is worse than the actual issue.  I think there is truth in that, but I'm still learning to cope with uncertainty.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2024, 12:30:51 AM »
As I am packing, sigh, what little bit of things I do have, my life in boxes, sigh again, I found notes from psychics. Now I’m not saying any of this is right, but it’s rather scary now….  I read with Mattie august/september timeframe and I actually took notes. I never take notes. A few things really did happen as she said. One was that a woman my estranged wife did some work for, who is super religious would piss my wife off.  Well she did, my wife is pretty religious and when I talked to her on Friday for the first time in months (she’s furious at me as she found out I’m moving from someone else) she said that woman is a F****** bitch. I was shocked as she doesn’t talk that way. Mattie gets a point, she also had said I would have a new job offer next year, not knowing my company was forced to be closed down, 2 points Mattie.  She also said that she felt I would be moving to Virginia or below.  I had absolutely NO intentions whatsoever of moving, none not at all. 3 points Mattie.she didn’t think I’d move till May-July but I have to give credit where credit is due. There’s a whole lot other notes I have but they are for March or after, but I do have to say she was right about those three things. It kinda gives me some hope that other things she said where true and right. Sorry I’ve been posting a lot I’m scared to death of this move. Scared is an understatement and you guys are encouraging and helpful. Anyways I’m continuing going reading free as it does nothing for me except make me feel shitty afterwards, but I did want to say Mattie was 100% spot on with those 3 things so far, grant it I don’t have the job offer as of yet, but pretty positive I’ll have it this week, fingers and toes crossed.

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2024, 12:49:51 AM »
As I am packing, sigh, what little bit of things I do have, my life in boxes, sigh again, I found notes from psychics. Now I’m not saying any of this is right, but it’s rather scary now….  I read with Mattie august/september timeframe and I actually took notes. I never take notes. A few things really did happen as she said. One was that a woman my estranged wife did some work for, who is super religious would piss my wife off.  Well she did, my wife is pretty religious and when I talked to her on Friday for the first time in months (she’s furious at me as she found out I’m moving from someone else) she said that woman is a F****** bitch. I was shocked as she doesn’t talk that way. Mattie gets a point, she also had said I would have a new job offer next year, not knowing my company was forced to be closed down, 2 points Mattie.  She also said that she felt I would be moving to Virginia or below.  I had absolutely NO intentions whatsoever of moving, none not at all. 3 points Mattie.she didn’t think I’d move till May-July but I have to give credit where credit is due. There’s a whole lot other notes I have but they are for March or after, but I do have to say she was right about those three things. It kinda gives me some hope that other things she said where true and right. Sorry I’ve been posting a lot I’m scared to death of this move. Scared is an understatement and you guys are encouraging and helpful. Anyways I’m continuing going reading free as it does nothing for me except make me feel shitty afterwards, but I did want to say Mattie was 100% spot on with those 3 things so far, grant it I don’t have the job offer as of yet, but pretty positive I’ll have it this week, fingers and toes crossed.

Keep posting and keep us updated. I don’t think going to a psychic is ever a good idea. It may seem huge to you right now but you’ll look back  and you’ll be proud you made this decision/move all by yourself.

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2024, 11:41:25 AM »
How are you?

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2024, 01:38:18 PM »
Somehow someway some shape or form I am holding on strong. Movers come today to get my things and start the hike to Georgia with my belongings. Sad to see our life in boxes. It just doesn’t seem like I am really doing this but I guess I am lol. I want to call psychics so badly but I’m holding strong. It sucks but I am not going to waste my money calling them. It’s another addiction 5th I need to break free from

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2024, 10:17:26 PM »
Somehow someway some shape or form I am holding on strong. Movers come today to get my things and start the hike to Georgia with my belongings. Sad to see our life in boxes. It just doesn’t seem like I am really doing this but I guess I am lol. I want to call psychics so badly but I’m holding strong. It sucks but I am not going to waste my money calling them. It’s another addiction 5th I need to break free from

Good luck !