Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 812 times)

Offline Notacrystalfreak

Merry Christmas
« on: December 25, 2023, 05:52:17 PM »
May your day be full of love and gratitude.

Also I’m 1 year reading free on the 12th of January. Any ideas on how to celebrate ☺️ it would be own my own as don’t have many friends 😭

Offline Mina

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2023, 08:49:01 PM »
It’s silly but I would get myself, a sobriety chip/coin, just something as symbol of how strong I can be. I know I can buy those online. Plus I think holding it would help me recognize how far I’ve come - I think you order them custom made

I’d probably also bake me a cake or order a cake with some ridiculous decorations about being one year sober … something ridiculous to mess with the bakery and make them question my character 😆

Also congratulations!
And Merry Christmas!

Offline jackY

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2023, 08:54:38 PM »
Merry Christmas! I would treat myself to something special with all the money saved from not getting readings.

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2023, 02:21:30 AM »
I’ve just totted it up. I spent £237.54 last year 2022 and £89 this year (in January) so I’ve saved £150 roughly. I’ve treated myself to a perfume £68 worth and so I have around £80 to spend! I’ll give £30 to my favourite charity and do whatever I want with the £50 I’ve not decided yet. ☺️

Blimey I also spent £45 on a different psychic and £200 on her therapy half hoping she’d give psychic advice. Let’s make that another £100 as therapy is kind of a win. So a £150 😮
« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 12:23:08 PM by Notacrystalfreak »

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2023, 02:32:37 AM »
It’s silly but I would get myself, a sobriety chip/coin, just something as symbol of how strong I can be. I know I can buy those online. Plus I think holding it would help me recognize how far I’ve come - I think you order them custom made

I’d probably also bake me a cake or order a cake with some ridiculous decorations about being one year sober … something ridiculous to mess with the bakery and make them question my character 😆

Also congratulations!
And Merry Christmas!

Chip sounds like a great idea. I’ve found this on Etsy and just think the message is perfect for a fellow psychic addict. Not exactly a chip but it’s a key ring. I’d really love to hold it and have it remind me of how far I’ve come and how I “have all I need”

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1442321032/sobriety-gift-keychain-addiction?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=sobriety+gift&ref=sr_gallery-1-26&frs=1&organic_search_click=1

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2023, 02:47:27 AM »
I’ve ordered it, even though it’s official on the 12th I have faith I’ll make it till then lol

I wna buy this in July for a year and a half
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1390297213/recovery-bracelet-o-white-jade-and-agate?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=sobriety+gift&ref=sr_gallery-3-18&frs=1&sts=1&organic_search_click=1

Next next year I’ll treat my self for the £89 I’ll save that year but we’ll see, I don’t want to over complicate 😆
« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 02:52:43 AM by Notacrystalfreak »

Offline Chocolate

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2023, 08:14:11 AM »
Congratulations and enjoy your treats 😊

Offline jackY

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2023, 05:41:51 PM »
YAY!!!

I’ve ordered it, even though it’s official on the 12th I have faith I’ll make it till then lol

I wna buy this in July for a year and a half
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1390297213/recovery-bracelet-o-white-jade-and-agate?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=sobriety+gift&ref=sr_gallery-3-18&frs=1&sts=1&organic_search_click=1

Next next year I’ll treat my self for the £89 I’ll save that year but we’ll see, I don’t want to over complicate 😆

Offline KB

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2023, 02:55:15 AM »
Treat yourself to a nice dinner or experience to celebrate!