Author Topic: New Psychics  (Read 1614 times)

Offline KawalaKutie

New Psychics
« on: December 03, 2023, 04:54:45 AM »
Has anyone noticed that there are new psychics on the site? Or is it just me that I wasn't aware of them in the first place?

So far I noticed at least 10 who are new. I thought they only hired less than 2/100 candidates. But it seems like they are pushing for more people than I anticipated.

Offline Kate

Re: New Psychics
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 09:48:59 AM »
Has anyone noticed that there are new psychics on the site? Or is it just me that I wasn't aware of them in the first place?

So far I noticed at least 10 who are new. I thought they only hired less than 2/100 candidates. But it seems like they are pushing for more people than I anticipated.

There are always a good few new psychics to the site - it's not unusual - however, psychis do filter off. Not sure why—whether they leave or CP kicks them off..

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2023, 05:27:45 PM »
Yeah, they are churning them faster now. Its a gamble to try a new one, but thats the only way Ive found a few decent readers on there. A couple have left soon after tho, so that sucks.

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2023, 05:48:38 AM »
Yes, there’s been a large influx of new psychics on their site within the last 6 months. A lot of the more low key older psychics are gone unfortunately. Honestly, I’m not too impressed with this batch thus far.

anything