Author Topic: Kinsey  (Read 2416 times)

Offline Tjk197901

Kinsey
« on: November 29, 2023, 03:19:32 PM »
I’m thrilled to announce I am 100% done with California Psychics. I had some money left in my account so I called Warren. What a complete waste of time and money. He called me the wrong name the whole reading, he said I love you and all the same crap he’s told others. I swear to God talking to him I thought I was talking to a Keebler Elf. This guy is so full of shit it’s not even funny! So CP was kind enough to refund some of my money. I spent that as they would not refund me on Kinsey. I found her rather pleasant to speak with. She didn’t give me the bull crap of telling me what I want to hear but what I needed to hear. The truth. Hurts sometimes but I do feel she was truthful and honest. And the truth did hurt but in my heart I know she’s right. Has anyone read with her recently? If so do her predictions seem to pass? The best part of all of this is I am now 100% done with that shady site. Warren, the Keebler Elf made that decision so easy for me. On to financial freedom again without wasting money on psychics. Truly I did enjoy Kinsey though, I felt her knowledgeable and honest. Sad that there is very few on the site that truly care about us and tell the truth. Hope you all can stay away from that site as it’s toxic. It’s a shame I spent $20,000 before realizing this. Good luck to all of you and if I can ever help out, ask away as I will be more then happy to help.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Kinsey
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 08:48:52 PM »
I’m thrilled to announce I am 100% done with California Psychics. I had some money left in my account so I called Warren. What a complete waste of time and money. He called me the wrong name the whole reading, he said I love you and all the same crap he’s told others. I swear to God talking to him I thought I was talking to a Keebler Elf. This guy is so full of shit it’s not even funny! So CP was kind enough to refund some of my money. I spent that as they would not refund me on Kinsey. I found her rather pleasant to speak with. She didn’t give me the bull crap of telling me what I want to hear but what I needed to hear. The truth. Hurts sometimes but I do feel she was truthful and honest. And the truth did hurt but in my heart I know she’s right. Has anyone read with her recently? If so do her predictions seem to pass? The best part of all of this is I am now 100% done with that shady site. Warren, the Keebler Elf made that decision so easy for me. On to financial freedom again without wasting money on psychics. Truly I did enjoy Kinsey though, I felt her knowledgeable and honest. Sad that there is very few on the site that truly care about us and tell the truth. Hope you all can stay away from that site as it’s toxic. It’s a shame I spent $20,000 before realizing this. Good luck to all of you and if I can ever help out, ask away as I will be more then happy to help.

You just did yourself a huuuuuuge favor by eliminating California Psychics out of your life!!

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 08:52:34 PM »
They are calling and emailing me offering free minutes and on and on. What a joke. I got a better idea, refund me even 25% of what I’ve spent and then I’d be happy. That site is a joke!

Offline Mina

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2023, 03:15:15 PM »
Pro tip if you really want to be kicked off of CP or any psychic site, and you purchased via credit card: do a stop charge! (Dispute a major charge!)

It sends the message, lol

But you probably can only do one. However that’s the benefit of credit card companies

CP process to get offline at least seems to stick too. Versus keen where you can click back on with a button. When you want to get back on CP their process involves emailing a form that you are re authorizing charges. However, I find this most effective when I’m trying to get back because I’m usually too emotional to competently follow instructions … then I’m left to rethink from a calm place  and be like “no this was a bad idea”

But if you go the dispute the charge route the company most likely blocks you permanently

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2023, 12:13:36 AM »
HAHA! That is a pretty good idea. I wish I had done that before, but I was too much into the binge! lol

Offline KB

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 04:32:26 AM »
I spent over 30,000 in two years. I feel foolish and ashamed to admit it. Little by little - and the expensive psychics, it is so easy to just add more time and end up spending 500 bucks in 30 minutes. I was spending over 1000 per month, and on a bad month, over $2000 and I could not stop myself.

But, I wanted my ex back and was soooo blindsided and then ghosted by her. Because we had met online and had no mutual friends, I had no one to go to to find out anything and I was confused and broken. I went from being cherished by someone who said she was "beyond lucky" to have found me and we should "find the Milky Way together" to left because I was not supportive enough; the issues between us were a 'bridge too far",  and she needed to be alone. All a mere 3 months later. Ended via an email - leaving me with only questions and despair, no answers from someone who refused to communicate with me. So, I turned to psychics.....what percentage of callers are grieving an ex - my guess 70%. Another 20% are infatuated and hoping. So, what the psychics say to you that sounds so accurate is perhaps because in the "I am grieving for me ex" scenario a few key things they say that fit so many people and work to make the sad caller feel seen and heard.  The psychics probably say these things over and over again.

I think there may be legitimate psychics out there, - but the hotlines are a racket.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2023, 08:23:57 PM »
I spent over 30,000 in two years. I feel foolish and ashamed to admit it. Little by little - and the expensive psychics, it is so easy to just add more time and end up spending 500 bucks in 30 minutes. I was spending over 1000 per month, and on a bad month, over $2000 and I could not stop myself.

I feel for you. Many of the people on this website have spent thousands of dollars as well. I called all the time about the first guy I fell in love with several years ago. Of course nothing ever transpired even when they got "hits"...but we do talk as friends sometimes now. Anyways, just know that you are not alone. I really wish I could have all my money back ESPECIALLY from California Psychics... but... hard lesson learned. Feel free to PM me anytime if you want/need someone to vent to.

Offline KB

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2023, 03:15:07 AM »
Thank you. Yes, I would say CP was the worse - fairy tales. I used Keen a fair amount but never got those elaborate fairy tale readings. Nor did I get them from the few traditional readings I got by trained and trustworthy psychics at the College of Psychic Studies. Those readings last an hour, nice slow pace, time to talk back and forth and cost about 150 for the hour. A $15 per minute psychic on CP = $900 per hour! I am fortunate to have not bankrupted myself with my addiction. I try not to dwell on the money as its over and I can;t take it back. Now, I need to get my financial house back in order.

I am not even angry with myself, really, I understand where I was at and how I was in a relationship that I really trusted and then ghosted - so what do you do when you have been blindsided and your ex has left and isn't talking....and you met online and don't really have enough of a relationship with their friends to go asking them for answers.....you turn to psychic to try to ease your pain and suffering and to look for answer...but the hotlines take advantage of that. They prey on people with broken hearts.  I met some good people/psychics online. But the hotlines as a whole are money making machines with bells and whistles....how much of the money do the psychics actually get to keep? Why do the prices rise so phenomenally? The whole one click to add 10 minutes and $150 gone - its dangerous. I have to stay away from the hotlines, though have not given up on psychics as a whole..

anything