Author Topic: Help me find this psychic please  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Adrianna99

Help me find this psychic please
« on: November 23, 2023, 10:04:51 AM »
Hello everyone!
So I've had a few readings on CP with Riley, https://www.californiapsychics.com/psychics/riley-6554
And so far everything she said was spot on, but I wanna stop using cp and was wondering if anyone knows any other platform she is on?
She's also a therapist and I think she is from the UK, so maybe anyone knows her name or website for her therapy practice?
I would actually pay for therapy with her too  :) thanks!

Offline Tjk197901

Re: Help me find this psychic please
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 04:13:55 PM »
No idea if she has a private site, but I want to thank you for recommending her. She’s excellent. Like her a lot. Now if I could stop calling these stupid psychics would be the only thing better for me!! Thanks for the recommendation though, liked her a lot

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2023, 09:54:05 PM »
Riley was incorrect on everything for me a few years ago

Offline Kate

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2023, 10:56:57 PM »
Riley was incorrect on everything for me a few years ago

Same - she said that I would be living with my then PoI by April of that year, and we would get a dog - and it would be a gift for my b'day fro the universe... Nothing close to that happened..

However, I did read with her recently on my current PoI. She picked up a lot of accurate info about our connection - but nothing concrete was predicted..

Offline Adrianna99

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2023, 08:17:33 AM »
Glad I could be of service haha! I used to have the same problem too, but now I just contact the ones that actually predicted stuff that happened. My other got to is Abby> https://psychicvop.com/advisor/aboutagirl, she's very realistic and does not sugarcoat although it's through chat and you don't get as many details.
So, the thing is, Riley clearly has a gift in my opinion, the problem tho is that this is obviously not an exact science and sometimes you have to interpret things yourself, let me explain my experience:
 - First time I called Riley the first thing she mentioned was she saw me scrunching a piece of paper. Funny things is I don't really work with paper or anything, but I had made a list of bad habits I wanted to quit. I didn't give much thought about what she said until the next day, I got mad because I realized I wasn't able to do what I wrote on that list so I scrunched it and threw it in the trash lol and when I did it was like "Aha!"
- She told me my poi would come knocking on my door. That was a bit odd because I would usually go to his house to hang out, but a week or so later he said I can come to your house if you want, and I was like no it's ok I can come to yours, and we went like back and forth about who was going to go to who's house, but the funny thing is I already knew the conversation was going to end in him coming to my house cuz she told me he would knock on my door. And eventually he said: no it's ok, I'll come to your house.  So I felt kinda cool in the moment cuz I already knew the decision.
- I told her my POI was going to a wedding and she told me it was going to be more than a wedding it was going to be a guys weekend also. And indeed he told me after the wedding that he was going to spend the weekend with the other guys from the wedding and sent me pic after.
- She told me she saw my poi stepping up for me cuz he saw him polishing his shoes. And here's the thing, she interpreted that as him stepping up for me, but what actually happened is that he went to a second wedding recently and I saw the pics, he had the most polished black shoes you can think of. The thing is when she mentioned I see him polishing his shoes I actually thought about the possibility of it being for a wedding (he really likes to go to weddings lol) but since he wore sneakers at the previous wedding I was like nah, he would probably not wear polished shoes anyways, but I was actually right, the shoes part was for a wedding and not him stepping up. We are in no contact now so I didn't know about him going to the wedding.
- Last time I spoke to Riley me and my poi were still talking to each other, but she said> "there will be a reunion, and you two will share". That sounded odd to me because the word reunion implies two people being apart and getting together again. But we were together when she said that phrase....well, a week or so later we broke up...so now the word reunion and sharing all the changes that have happened to me in these months we've been apart does make sense. This is the prediction I am waiting for now, the reunion.

So my conclusion after all this is that, yes, these people have a gift, but as Riley herself told me, "we don't always get all the variables". It's not an exact science, unfortunately. So they get pieces of the puzzle and they try to put them together for you, but they don't have the puzzle box, you're the one holding the puzzle box, your life, and you have the biggest amount of information about your life so you can use the pieces they give you to form the puzzle. Instead of taking away the conclusion they give you, which, if you're calling a kind and nice person, well their interpretation will most likely be positive, take the pieces and try to put together the puzzle.

Anyways, I really like Riley, wish I could do therapy with her too, because boyyyy do I need it.

Offline Mina

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2023, 05:52:46 PM »
Bump- this isn’t about the advisor but about the website psychicvop

I remember trying psychicvop because a keen reader went there however they ended up being fairytale reader. I tried other readers from there but didn’t get the connection there

But I know I had funds left over and couldn’t not recover those funds

Anyone know the refund policy of this psychic website

Update: I got my refund … but it wasn’t as easy, I had to email support… and my account may be closed now

Again be careful this site doesn’t state their refund policy
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 12:44:05 AM by Mina »

Offline Adrianna99

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2023, 07:35:36 PM »
Most of the readers on psychicvop are not legit, only ones who have a gift are Aboutagirl(Abby), Zeek(she is an energy reader, gets some tings right but not very detailed, you can also find her on CP as Zeke), and AquaDreams is ok too. Everyone else is just fake, Abby is the most detailed and realistic one there from my experience.
Oh, and no refunds I´m afraid...at least not that I know of.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2023, 08:02:55 PM »
Glad I could be of service haha! I used to have the same problem too, but now I just contact the ones that actually predicted stuff that happened. My other got to is Abby> https://psychicvop.com/advisor/aboutagirl, she's very realistic and does not sugarcoat although it's through chat and you don't get as many details.
So, the thing is, Riley clearly has a gift in my opinion, the problem tho is that this is obviously not an exact science and sometimes you have to interpret things yourself, let me explain my experience:
 - First time I called Riley the first thing she mentioned was she saw me scrunching a piece of paper. Funny things is I don't really work with paper or anything, but I had made a list of bad habits I wanted to quit. I didn't give much thought about what she said until the next day, I got mad because I realized I wasn't able to do what I wrote on that list so I scrunched it and threw it in the trash lol and when I did it was like "Aha!"
- She told me my poi would come knocking on my door. That was a bit odd because I would usually go to his house to hang out, but a week or so later he said I can come to your house if you want, and I was like no it's ok I can come to yours, and we went like back and forth about who was going to go to who's house, but the funny thing is I already knew the conversation was going to end in him coming to my house cuz she told me he would knock on my door. And eventually he said: no it's ok, I'll come to your house.  So I felt kinda cool in the moment cuz I already knew the decision.
- I told her my POI was going to a wedding and she told me it was going to be more than a wedding it was going to be a guys weekend also. And indeed he told me after the wedding that he was going to spend the weekend with the other guys from the wedding and sent me pic after.
- She told me she saw my poi stepping up for me cuz he saw him polishing his shoes. And here's the thing, she interpreted that as him stepping up for me, but what actually happened is that he went to a second wedding recently and I saw the pics, he had the most polished black shoes you can think of. The thing is when she mentioned I see him polishing his shoes I actually thought about the possibility of it being for a wedding (he really likes to go to weddings lol) but since he wore sneakers at the previous wedding I was like nah, he would probably not wear polished shoes anyways, but I was actually right, the shoes part was for a wedding and not him stepping up. We are in no contact now so I didn't know about him going to the wedding.
- Last time I spoke to Riley me and my poi were still talking to each other, but she said> "there will be a reunion, and you two will share". That sounded odd to me because the word reunion implies two people being apart and getting together again. But we were together when she said that phrase....well, a week or so later we broke up...so now the word reunion and sharing all the changes that have happened to me in these months we've been apart does make sense. This is the prediction I am waiting for now, the reunion.

So my conclusion after all this is that, yes, these people have a gift, but as Riley herself told me, "we don't always get all the variables". It's not an exact science, unfortunately. So they get pieces of the puzzle and they try to put them together for you, but they don't have the puzzle box, you're the one holding the puzzle box, your life, and you have the biggest amount of information about your life so you can use the pieces they give you to form the puzzle. Instead of taking away the conclusion they give you, which, if you're calling a kind and nice person, well their interpretation will most likely be positive, take the pieces and try to put together the puzzle.

Anyways, I really like Riley, wish I could do therapy with her too, because boyyyy do I need it.

I remember aboutagirl from YEARS back. She has a gift, but I got tired of her take forever to type up her answers on bitwine.

Offline Adrianna99

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2023, 09:58:33 PM »
She (aboutagirl) sometimes also sends you an inbox message on psychicvop after the reading if she hasn't finished what she wanted to say during chat :) but not always

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2023, 07:22:56 PM »
Do either Abby or Riley do general readings? At this point, I only really trust generals where you don't give information.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2023, 07:32:39 PM »
Do either Abby or Riley do general readings? At this point, I only really trust generals where you don't give information.

Abby does do general readings...she has a gift but she isnt exactly spectacular. She tends to be very wordy and not too many hits for her price. I dont know if you can see the psychic type on this platform, but on Bitwine she would type long paragraphs and hit enter at the end after like 7 minutes

Offline Adrianna99

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2023, 11:08:07 PM »
Yes, I think both do general readings.
My experience with Abby was good on psychic vop, in a 10 minutes session I get all the info I need, I didn´t feel like she was stalling, and if I asked her a question right when the time was finishing she would reply to that last question in a private message. I guess if they do have a gift the need some time to tune in. But I think with Riley over the phone you would get more details for a general reading.

Offline Adrianna99

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2023, 11:10:31 PM »

Abby does do general readings...she has a gift but she isnt exactly spectacular. She tends to be very wordy and not too many hits for her price. I dont know if you can see the psychic type on this platform, but on Bitwine she would type long paragraphs and hit enter at the end after like 7 minutes

You sound like a veteran here, if you don't mind me asking, who would you recommend? what was your best experience?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2023, 12:18:25 AM »

You sound like a veteran here, if you don't mind me asking, who would you recommend? what was your best experience?

Its complex...I have my mild favorites, but I no longer recommend anyone. I think its best to post objective experiences and let others try and decide. You can search my profile for those Ive reviewed. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2023, 10:54:02 PM »
Its complex...I have my mild favorites, but I no longer recommend anyone. I think its best to post objective experiences and let others try and decide. You can search my profile for those Ive reviewed.
Bstalling is one of the most open individuals on the planet and almost all readers work for her. Some with better hits and such but she is very lucky.