Author Topic: The worst readings I’ve had over the years = the majority of them  (Read 905 times)

Offline Notacrystalfreak

Now that a few years have passed since my binges I have a plethora of readings which did not come true. And it took me a while to see that they are bullshit. I wrote this post one night for a fb post but never ended up posting it due to people not really understanding why I go to psychics in the first place, but this group will understand. So here is what I wrote. Some of my worst readings, the majority of them, and my commentary lol. I hope people will read this and relate to how rubbish readings can be, yet we are so drawn in at the time. Here goes:

“He’s coming in August”

Is he now?

Right, I cant sleep, so I made a list of Funniest things psychics have said to me. And I’m going to share it. I’m embarrassed, that I believed these people so strongly, but it’s also funny. And I read a book called psychic junkie, and her story was hilarious. So if she could share her whole story in a book, and see the funny side so will I 😃

“Kieran’s nice!”

“Kieran’s manipulative”

“He’s good looking, he’s so good looking. He’s really good looking. He’s going to go into modelling I feel”
Like girl, youre not helping, at all!

“Mechanical engineering is for you”

“Computing is for you.”

“I see you going to an in person university”

“You’re going to be happiest at the open uni; but in the end, you’ll go to in person uni”

if it’s going to make me happy then why would i do the opposite!

“You’re going to meet someone with ridiculous amount of money. October.”

“Your gonna make a ridiculous amount of money”

“I see clothes. I see a hand bag. Did you order a handbag?”

“I see vegetables. I see you in the kitchen.”

These two ^^^ were from the same woman. In her defense, I did do a bulk order of clothes from shein I was waiting for 😂 don’t know what the second was about. I vaguely remember it. I just remember it was utterly useless and I forgot about it.

“Piano, you’re going to play the piano”

I’ve never liked the piano, but if it’s my destiny then...

“You’re going to live your wildest dreams, so wild you’ve buried the dream so deep inside you you’ve forgotten what it is”

“Follow your intuition, follow the signs”

“You’re going to meet your soulmate; 7 months”

“Be unapologetically you - Why are you hiding?”

I just came out of a psych ward give me a break 😭😭😭

“You’re going to go to Brazil, it’s like a placement abroad with your uni I feel”

Like what uni even sends students to Brazil? Mine didn’t!

“You’re not going to meet someone until you start being yourself”

Harsh. How am I supposed to be myself anyway? I beg you to tell me!

I’m not kidding I was thinking and thinking and I thought I should have put posters up of myself in town. She was like yeah whatever be yourself. I never did it... (thank god).

Also same woman: “Remember who you are”
Ok...

“You’re going to meet someone and it’s going to happen so naturally, you’ll be laughing!”
Im not laughing, where is he. WHERE IS HE

“And you’re ex will come back. You’ll have a choice”

A choice? Will that’s 2 predictions in one, so one at least will come right? Right??

“Be unapologetically you”

“Wow tennis is great, you’ll make loads of new friends, maybe even romance”

This one’s hilarious; my tennis class consisted of me; my coach (who rarely even talks to me or replies to my texts for lessons) and a 60 year old retired man 😂

“I see you in a cafe with your earphones in doing your thing...then it’ll happen”

It’s been a while. Any day now.

“Im hearing you won’t be single for long...”

You said this in January(2022). What is your definition of long exactly?

“He’s a king of swords, next year”

“You need to take a gamble for this thing that’s going to happen”

“You’ve got a creative talent, you’ll make a lot of money from it”
What is it??? Please tell me 😭

“Let people see the real you!”

“Are you thinking of starting a business? Use your money for that”
No I’m not. I’m really really not.

“You’ve fell out with a family member, you need to make amends”
No one. No one worth noting.

“There is a snake in your life, look out for it. You need to trust your instincts towards the snake”

Who the f*** is this??!

“You have a romantic nature and i am shown a rose. The rose will be given to you”.

Literally? Metaphorically? What? When? Is that all?

This one’s so bad, I’ve copied and pasted it word for word.

“Present: Communication. You are due communications soon. It will be like a phonecall, text message or something similar. It has a positive feeling attached to it, so you will be happy with what you hear. There is a stubbornness and late feeling around it as well. This means that the communication may be late and that someone is holding back.”

So I’m going to be happy, with this shady person giving me some late text or email? ARE THEY A SNAKE? Why are they holding back? Don’t give me all the good news at once (!) 🙄

These three ^^^ were from the same woman. Past present future (I don’t even care what order I wrote them in, none of it made sense. Like what was the past, what is the future, I don’t even know anymore.).

“You’re psychic aren’t you? You have gifts, you could do this job!”
Erm, i should lie to people? Cz I don’t have any gifts 😂😂

“There’s a solar eclipse coming up and it’s going to propel you forward”

“You’re going to meet someone in a village in your parents home country”
Is he even going to speak English!?

“The energy is that you feel you’re taken for granted”
 it is?

« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 08:05:53 PM by Notacrystalfreak »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: The worst readings I’ve had over the years = the majority of them
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2023, 08:21:33 PM »

😂😂😂😂

Offline starempress

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 01:17:15 AM »

😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 wtf.  once i had someone tell me they saw me shopping in a grocery store and it would be of relevance... the only relevance was that i was shopping in a grocery store.....

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2023, 12:04:12 AM »

😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 wtf.  once i had someone tell me they saw me shopping in a grocery store and it would be of relevance... the only relevance was that i was shopping in a grocery store.....

I hope you got your money back lol

Offline Happylife

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2023, 09:32:37 AM »
Has anyone read with Layla from California psychics? I was going to read with her and saw that she isn’t there anymore. Does anyone know if she works on another line ?