Author Topic: 11 months psychic free  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Notacrystalfreak

11 months psychic free
« on: November 15, 2023, 12:09:53 PM »
Just want to say it’s been 11 months I’ve not been to anyone,

It feels like my life was more exciting when I was having readings. Now there’s no potential partner, no excitement. I just have to live in sober reality where I haven’t done that well for myself (dropped out of traditional university and study at home). I’m hoping things pick up once I get my degree.

Offline Mina

Re: 11 months psychic free
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 02:57:12 PM »
Congratulations!

I just made it to 7 days, and I’m so anxious and so nervous

Keep going! If that’s what you want. Are you saying this stuff because you are at a low? I just want to say with the holidays, with stress, acronyms like:
HALT (hungry, angry, anxious, lonely, tired) the range of human emotions still happen.

I say let life surprise you. Remember what every disclaimer for psychic sites say “for entertainment purposes”. I think it’s important to remember and ask is this how you want to entertain yourself?  It’s then again 7 days for me -I just want to get back to feeling sober minded
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 03:03:52 PM by Mina »

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2023, 08:31:02 PM »
Congratulations!

Keep going! If that’s what you want. Are you saying this stuff because you are at a low? I just want to say with the holidays, with stress, acronyms like:
HALT (hungry, angry, anxious, lonely, tired) the range of human emotions still happen.

I say let life surprise you. Remember what every disclaimer for psychic sites say “for entertainment purposes”. I think it’s important to remember and ask is this how you want to entertain yourself?  It’s then again 7 days for me -I just want to get back to feeling sober minded

Yes I was at a low. But I don’t feel the need to go to a psychic. I’ve got a plethora of bad experiences that I don’t want to do that to myself again. Also my goal of a year or 1.5 years reading free is making sure I DONT go back to anyone.

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2023, 08:32:45 PM »
Congratulations!

Well done on the 7 days! What helped me was weaning myself off. So it might be a small achievement but lots of small achievements add up. I’m here if you need someone to talk to.

Offline Chocolate

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2023, 07:20:03 AM »
Well done to both of you. I haven’t managed to go more than about two weeks without a reading although I’ve cut down quite a bit.

I had a reading recently where the psychic/medium got a lot right about my situation. She made a prediction that hasn’t yet come true and if it doesn’t I think it will be the final wake up call that I need to quit for good.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2023, 11:58:59 AM »
Congrats!  I’m on one year. I know what you mean about the excitement factor but they were such a waste of money for me.

Offline Mina

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2023, 04:32:36 PM »
I hope it’s ok if share here

I’m feeling really good!
I had a um Thanksgiving - but successful in not calling during the day of! (And don’t get me wrong I had lots of upheavals prior, it did not come easy, but it led to this awareness)

I’ll be honest right now I’m feeling like my new threshold without getting a hold of psychic is about 6-8 days, so getting myself to break … or extend that, I’m currently working day 3.

I feel like I got to a new awesome awareness about myself. When I feel really good I don’t even feel like “manifesting my SP” that’s how grounded I am feeling. I’ll be honest for some time even with “law of assumption” I’ll find an this technique and either take false “inspired action” of reaching out, or not reach out, but I’ll spiral 🌀 . By spiral I mean it leads to an emotional upset with myself and I am really learning to be there for me. It feels good… doesn’t mean I spiral any less, or have less upheavals… but it feels like it and I think it will get less. However, I know it takes a lot of repetitions, a lot of not giving into whose online, not giving what SPs doing, and matching habits that align to my ideal… and I think many manifesting communities I’ve been in they tend to really gloss over that your habitual daily actions must meet that part too! … and that’s where many and me includes will feel delusional about this. I really truly believe presence is where the power is at; my power of free will to choose and allowing others ppl free will to chose and that’s where the magic of mirror universe meets. I’ve been around spell casting route too, and I feel some ppl free is… well for lack of better words well… weak minded, so don’t get me wrong there definitely manipulation that spirit can influence and I’ve done it… but then I have to keep doing it …and welp my back to also spiraling there.

But yes I rather promote manifesting than reading with a psychics. Or if you’re the Christian type or spiritualist type to get in touch with that aspect of yourself. (I’ve also come to the realization that I do have some Christian ideologies but I also have Taoist and feel like I tend to be I guess what’s called a “deconstructionist” … that too is a whole other topic, but for the most part I tend to have Panentheistic view points)

Anywho…
Be blessed y’all
Stay strong if you want to stop calling, be with your spirals (if you want me to talk about this further I could share), but the spirals are here for a reason

Offline starempress

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2023, 01:15:07 AM »
I hope it’s ok if share here

I’m feeling really good!
I had a um Thanksgiving - but successful in not calling during the day of! (And don’t get me wrong I had lots of upheavals prior, it did not come easy, but it led to this awareness)

I’ll be honest right now I’m feeling like my new threshold without getting a hold of psychic is about 6-8 days, so getting myself to break … or extend that, I’m currently working day 3.

I feel like I got to a new awesome awareness about myself. When I feel really good I don’t even feel like “manifesting my SP” that’s how grounded I am feeling. I’ll be honest for some time even with “law of assumption” I’ll find an this technique and either take false “inspired action” of reaching out, or not reach out, but I’ll spiral 🌀 . By spiral I mean it leads to an emotional upset with myself and I am really learning to be there for me. It feels good… doesn’t mean I spiral any less, or have less upheavals… but it feels like it and I think it will get less. However, I know it takes a lot of repetitions, a lot of not giving into whose online, not giving what SPs doing, and matching habits that align to my ideal… and I think many manifesting communities I’ve been in they tend to really gloss over that your habitual daily actions must meet that part too! … and that’s where many and me includes will feel delusional about this. I really truly believe presence is where the power is at; my power of free will to choose and allowing others ppl free will to chose and that’s where the magic of mirror universe meets. I’ve been around spell casting route too, and I feel some ppl free is… well for lack of better words well… weak minded, so don’t get me wrong there definitely manipulation that spirit can influence and I’ve done it… but then I have to keep doing it …and welp my back to also spiraling there.

But yes I rather promote manifesting than reading with a psychics. Or if you’re the Christian type or spiritualist type to get in touch with that aspect of yourself. (I’ve also come to the realization that I do have some Christian ideologies but I also have Taoist and feel like I tend to be I guess what’s called a “deconstructionist” … that too is a whole other topic, but for the most part I tend to have Panentheistic view points)

Anywho…
Be blessed y’all
Stay strong if you want to stop calling, be with your spirals (if you want me to talk about this further I could share), but the spirals are here for a reason

<3

Offline KB

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2023, 03:07:53 AM »
Thats the thing. The readings are giving us a hit of dopamine. Just like a slot machine; very much like gambling or going shopping or so many other addictions - hoping for a reading that will bring some exciting news, them waiting for the prediction....it doesn't happen so you go back and get another exciting prediction, often the same prediction but ow its two more months away, and on an on. So, yeah life feels boring for me now, but its withdrawal from needing and being addicted to that excitement. Its not real and i am trying to learn to simply enjoy ordinary, sometimes mundane, but stable everyday life. And, my pocketbook thanks me. I am going to stick with this - no more binging and going into deeper debt. I want to retire in a few years but if I keep spending thousands of dollars a year on reading, thats not going to happen...and the reading don't even come to pass! I consider learning to be satisfied with everyday life, and the surprise of living life without expectations for future events,  a gift!

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2023, 04:10:40 AM »
It’s sad, a very very sad addiction. In 1 month I saved $4,000! Embarrassed but it’s true. I am not gonna buy myself anything yet, it’s all paying foot moving etc. I’m truly content with no readings.i do 10000000% agree with you, it’s just like dopamine, great choice of wording. That exactly what it’s like. Thanks so much. Wish I had a few of the dollars back I spent, truly embarrassed

Offline Chocolate

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2023, 12:08:20 PM »
Congrats to all doing well with kicking the arse of this awful addiction.

To update the prediction did actually come true. I am quite intuitive myself and my gut feeling was that it would anyway. If I could just have the occasional reading with that psychic/medium then that would be a good way for me to wean myself off readings. Like most good psychics she is only on the phone sites very occasionally.

I’m not going to give out details by the way and I’m not trying to discourage those who want to be reading free.

Hope you all have a great 2024 😊🤞

Offline regrets

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2023, 09:36:09 PM »
Thank you for posting everybody as your posts help me, but it's sad we are in this position. I weaned myself off by seeing them face to face and keeping notes.  I thought by seeing them face to face I'd feel shame and I did. They were all wrong even face to face.

However face to face they provided some tips and level of comfort, one gave me a hug and made me tea. They were better value but still told me what I wanted to hear.

I still get the need to call when I need comfort and to be told I'll be OK.  But I feel shame going back to them when they were wrong.   These were people who had their own websites etc. Gosh that need to know the future will be OK is so strong. 

Only one had a  real skill and he sadly passed away.

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2023, 10:14:40 PM »
Thank you for posting everybody as your posts help me, but it's sad we are in this position. I weaned myself off by seeing them face to face and keeping notes.  I thought by seeing them face to face I'd feel shame and I did. They were all wrong even face to face.

However face to face they provided some tips and level of comfort, one gave me a hug and made me tea. They were better value but still told me what I wanted to hear.

I still get the need to call when I need comfort and to be told I'll be OK.  But I feel shame going back to them when they were wrong.   These were people who had their own websites etc. Gosh that need to know the future will be OK is so strong. 

Only one had a  real skill and he sadly passed away.

It sounds like you could really do with some love and friendship. Now I don’t mean romantic love necessarily but are you lonely? A hug and a cup of tea can come from normal people without any gifts. Ask yourself, what are you really looking for in a psychic?

Offline regrets

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2023, 08:46:47 PM »
@notacrystalfreak   thank you, yes you're right.

I don't have much support in my life. My abusive start on life has meant I'm seen as a good listener, strong and capable but there aren't many people I can trust and be myself with.
My past has meant I'm prone to anxiety too, so telling myself I'll be OK is hard which is something a psychic offered.

I haven't used in a while, I've resolved my trigger in using the psychics.   

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2024, 01:32:24 AM »
@notacrystalfreak   thank you, yes you're right.

I don't have much support in my life. My abusive start on life has meant I'm seen as a good listener, strong and capable but there aren't many people I can trust and be myself with.
My past has meant I'm prone to anxiety too, so telling myself I'll be OK is hard which is something a psychic offered.

I haven't used in a while, I've resolved my trigger in using the psychics.

Virtual hugs.

I think maybe you could do with some therapy, as you’ve mentioned your past and how that affects your behaviour. I also think manifesting friends is a good idea, it’ll make you feel like you’re putting in investment for something that will only benefit you. Maybe get some self help books too.

anything