Author Topic: Experience with psychics  (Read 2747 times)

Offline mliva34

Experience with psychics
« on: November 14, 2023, 12:07:37 PM »
Well this is going to be a long post. I don't know if I can finish in one sitting.
Anyways, long time lurker here but also been a long time curious about your psychic abilities...
Why?? Cus my family actually does this for a living (although I don't go use them) and I used to have a friends who does this also for a living.

Well my experience with psychic started when my aunt told my mom when my dad would pass and she said in 5.. and this was May of 1999? I don't remember the year but it was May and dad passed in October of the same year and it was 5 months later. She also said that the guy I was seeing during high school wouldn't be the person I'd marry.. I remember being so upset because everything was set.. She was right.
Then for several years I had a friend who would just communicate with me and tell me my future without using tarot cards (for those wondering.. yes, they can't predict their own) anyways the crazy part of his readings matched with some of the psychics I read with on CP (this is how I became addicted to that stupid site) I'll give examples in a later post.

But his readings were two or a year in advance and then I started on CP and some of the psychics I was talking to on there also said the same. From time to time I would listen back to the readings I actually paid him to do for me.

But for my experience with him, he was mixing energies. What I mean by that is that when I would read with him, he kept calling some guy Sal but hearing back the recording it wasn't Sal it was another ex who went through what he was describing.

Then his readings that he gave me back in 2020 about this Sal person.. wasn't happening and I remember being upset with him but three years down the road I started seeing some guy who actually went through the event in 2020 that I was given as a reading in 2020.
So my reading in 2020 was that my guy Sal was getting kicked out by his wife (toxic marriage) and them getting a divorce and him leaving before May 2020 (didn't happen) but 3 years the guy I dated, was kicked out of his home by his then wife and him leaving the house before 2020.

This reading also was predicted by Anastasia on CP but cus I was also reading with her and asking about Sal. I stopped reading with her on guys because things never came about. However just going through my friends reading recordings and my chat readings with her.. the readings were sooo similar.

Well I'll post more later.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Experience with psychics
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 05:17:19 PM »
Well this is going to be a long post. I don't know if I can finish in one sitting.
Anyways, long time lurker here but also been a long time curious about your psychic abilities...
Why?? Cus my family actually does this for a living (although I don't go use them) and I used to have a friends who does this also for a living.

Well my experience with psychic started when my aunt told my mom when my dad would pass and she said in 5.. and this was May of 1999? I don't remember the year but it was May and dad passed in October of the same year and it was 5 months later. She also said that the guy I was seeing during high school wouldn't be the person I'd marry.. I remember being so upset because everything was set.. She was right.
Then for several years I had a friend who would just communicate with me and tell me my future without using tarot cards (for those wondering.. yes, they can't predict their own) anyways the crazy part of his readings matched with some of the psychics I read with on CP (this is how I became addicted to that stupid site) I'll give examples in a later post.

But his readings were two or a year in advance and then I started on CP and some of the psychics I was talking to on there also said the same. From time to time I would listen back to the readings I actually paid him to do for me.

But for my experience with him, he was mixing energies. What I mean by that is that when I would read with him, he kept calling some guy Sal but hearing back the recording it wasn't Sal it was another ex who went through what he was describing.

Then his readings that he gave me back in 2020 about this Sal person.. wasn't happening and I remember being upset with him but three years down the road I started seeing some guy who actually went through the event in 2020 that I was given as a reading in 2020.
So my reading in 2020 was that my guy Sal was getting kicked out by his wife (toxic marriage) and them getting a divorce and him leaving before May 2020 (didn't happen) but 3 years the guy I dated, was kicked out of his home by his then wife and him leaving the house before 2020.

This reading also was predicted by Anastasia on CP but cus I was also reading with her and asking about Sal. I stopped reading with her on guys because things never came about. However just going through my friends reading recordings and my chat readings with her.. the readings were sooo similar.

As an original member here I urge everyone to avoid California Psychics. Myself along with the friends I made through this very forum, all were given false hope even when they could pick up on past and present energy.

There was also a reader that came on here years ago that got fired from California Psychics, to come and say that they are urged to give positive hope to clients to keep them on the line. It's so so corrupt and they don't care who they hurt, it's all about money for them.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 06:08:44 PM »

As an original member here I urge everyone to avoid California Psychics. Myself along with the friends I made through this very forum, all were given false hope even when they could pick up on past and present energy.

There was also a reader that came on here years ago that got fired from California Psychics, to come and say that they are urged to give positive hope to clients to keep them on the line. It's so so corrupt and they don't care who they hurt, it's all about money for them.

I concur with this. I've only used CP a few times early on and no one ever impressed me nor did seem legitimate.

Offline Mina

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2023, 02:24:25 AM »
CP was definitely so hard to quit!
But I’m glad i have no interest even if I did consider some psychics.
I agree with luckystar they are first a marketing company to keep you on the line for money
I do not think and think an “ethica”l reader would work for CP
I’ve had also friend work for CP and honestly she sucked as a psychic, as a friend she was lovely, but she also said weird things that made me wonder if she was schizophrenic. But she too resented working for CP. She didn’t give me dirty details but that the pay was really low, and thaw the Christmas parties were really fun. I think she is in good graces to go back, but I see she would rather currently work at Home Depot then with CP.

Offline mliva34

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2023, 05:24:21 AM »
I definitely think that there are fake ones on CP but some actually have a gift. Used the service for 4 years now and noticed the following:
1) the psychic may be mixing energy of someone coming into your life and may not be reading the current person you're asking about or the job you're asking about.
2) psychics seems to get snippets on your life path so they could be predicting the outcome if you stay in that path you're on, so if you change things.. the prediction will either change or be delayed.

Depending on the psychic, some can see the current while others see way out.
Ex: Read with Jacqueline back in Feb 2023 and what she predicted about my job is now happening in Dec 2023.
Another, I read with Anastasia about a guy I like back in 2022 and what she described literally happened to the a new guy that I like in 2023.
Then 2021.. I read with Tajah, I asked about a guy who I liked in 2021 and how she saw things and described things to me didn't make sense to what was currently happening. But only to realize that it's the guy I have yet to meet and date in 2023.
While Uma I asked about the current and was accurate on predicting the current outcome of my job and job offer.

Sorry I know it's confusing and maybe it's only happening with me but this is what I've experienced. I don't use the app as much.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2023, 04:42:59 PM »
EVERY SINGLE PSYCHIC ON CP GOT EVERYTHING WRONG ABOUT MY POI. EVEN THE ONES I THOUGHT WERE REALLY TRUE AND ACCURATE. I COME TO EVENTUALLY FIND OUT THEY WERE ALL WRONG.
I READ WITH ROXANNE AND WFFIE ALOT. ALL WRONG.

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2024, 07:50:48 AM »
I don’t really know how I feel about this because I have gotten bad news from CP psychics a good amount of the time hahaha