Author Topic: call screening on keen  (Read 3941 times)

Offline Starrlite

call screening on keen
« on: May 28, 2012, 03:20:53 AM »
I rarely post on the forum anymore but today I'm just annoyed.  I have been good and haven't call a psychic since March, but tonight I decided to call a psychic being discussed on the forum named fairie moon child.  She did not pick up the phone and when I arranged the call she deleted the arrangement and for no reason.  I have never spoken to her.  I don't leave anyone bad reviews.  It must simply be that we have never spoken.  I then tried to call Aries Intuition and the same thing happened except I have spoken to her in the past.  I want my money refunded to my card because it seems like the good readers have their way of choosing clients.

loops77

Re: call screening on keen
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 03:56:02 AM »
No offense, but you are not missing out on fairie moon. I think it was her that posted a review of her.

A lot of times, they look at the balance that you have in your account and decide if you are worth reading for.In the end, the readers can choose not to read for anyone that they dont want to.

loops77

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 07:35:43 PM »
From what I understand, when you call or ring them for a chat, they know how much you have to spend on them and whether you are a new caller or not. One reader told me I didnt have enough funds for a session a long time ago, this is how I found out.

that may have changed, but I definitely know they know how many minutes you have to spend on them at least.

Offline rainydaze

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 08:58:27 PM »
That's happened to me quite a few times over the last couple years. I asked a reader by email once why she "skipped" me, and was surprised to get a response along the lines of, "I do a pendulum read on every new caller waiting in line and it tells me whether or not I should pick up". Umm, whatever.  For the most part, I think it's more because many of the old time readers hardly ever take new clients or they're just just very picky on who they read for based on their own mood.

loops77

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 11:12:53 PM »
 "Oh great you have a new caller" and depending ONLY if they have NOT added funds to their account and are calling on the free 3 minutes for new member accounts - the Keen lady says "You can talk for 3 free minutes."  That is it.

So, they will know how many minutes they have to talk with you then. Which is a way they can figure out how much money you have in your account then.

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 08:07:14 PM »
I asked keen for a refund.  I added money to speak to one of two people, and I refuse to call someone who hasn't been good for me in the past.  This has happened with a few advisors but atleast the others had the consideration to email me that they are not taking new customers.  I don't like the fact that they get to choose like that.

Offline rainydaze

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 09:03:54 PM »
didn't know keen gave refunds. hope you get it and good for you for not sucked in to calling someone else!

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 11:29:10 PM »
Just got the refund back to my card.  I'm glad they didn't give me a hard time.

Offline Zee

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 07:38:52 PM »
I believe it's totally wrong for the advisors to know how many minutes we have to speak to them.  Of course they can deduce how much we will be spending.  Many times I only have one question so my account is hardly over $20 tops.  The way the system is set up, only the money hungry advisors will take calls from those who placed a lot of money in their account.  This is such rubbish to me.  I understand some readers don't have to take a call, but what reasons are there why they shouldn't? Isn't it a business?

Thanks for such good information 'WaitingonFaith,' the 'new caller' label is kinda vague.  I might be a new caller for the reader as in never selecting them, but I'm not a new caller for Keen as a whole.  I've had two readers block me. One emailed and said she wasn't taking new callers. I took this to mean (new) to her because I've been with Keen since 2009.

Oh and Fairie Moon Child has had no negative feedback in the last 90 days.  I've noticed that Keen has revamped their rating system to favor the reader now instead of helping the caller.  The way it is set up now, if the advisors are fake and had a lot of negative calls in the beginning of the year, it would fall off over a period of time.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:42:31 PM by Zee »

anything