Author Topic: My Experiences since 2020  (Read 1064 times)

Offline thegreatestshow

My Experiences since 2020
« on: November 09, 2023, 07:01:46 AM »
Hi all! I just wanted to share my experience with readers I've read with so far. The term "Psychic" was never a thing to refer readers to because I started the spiritual exploration on TikTok, back when the pandemic started, where tarot became a trend. Since then, that's where I started dabbling into readings with TikTok readers, and last year, came across platforms like Kasamba and Keen, and came across this review website. Here's a rundown of all the readers I've read with so far.

HotHighPriestess (TikTok)
She was the first ever reader I read with, and I've stuck with her ever since because of her accuracy.  Been with her for 4 (2020,2021,2022 & 2023) years so far, and I'd do annual outlook readings with her. She has been right in her predictions again and again - and is able to see as far as 2 years out. I remember first reading with her on a general love outlook back in 2020 and she was able to see that I didn't enjoy the people around me and my partner would be from abroad. It was vague at that time but she was able to read everything from my mind word for word. May 2021 she saw a little bit more in my love life then and predicted that a fire sign is COMING BACK into my life, someone who would deceive me and not to fall for it, but also saw that my next relationship would be with a fire sign as well, one day we'll be dating, next we'll be married. I will cover the 2nd part later, but true enough, a fire sign ex fling came back into my life in October 2021, and dumped me right after the trip with a lie. Prior to him dumping me, I did a read on him and she predicted that I'd receive communication from him in the coming days, and the relationship is kinda on and off, and "Travel" is crucial for us - we were long distance fwbs. Yeah we were off then. I then went back to do a read with her for 2022 outlook, she predicted step by step how I was quitting my current job, discussions on promotion, me not taking the promoting and then quitting and moving on to a job from abroad - and it happened exactly the way it was. She also predicted 2 people around me that year for my love life, but I would decide to be single instead. Of course at that time I wanted to date and get over the ex fling, so I was shocked to hear that. But later in the year (October 2022), when I met someone else, I decided to reject his advances and wanted to focus on myself - i recalled her prediction and yeah it makes sense now. Read with her again for 2023 outlook back in December 2022. She predicted "The One" coming into my life in SPRING, i'd be dating around (not whoring but just getting to know people), and I'd meet him, he won't be my usual type but I actually thought we'd be compatible and find him attractive on the first date - Soulmate card came out as well, and that he'd "Make the Effort" to see me, and is a very peaceful guy + wants to make me very happy. Now add this to the May 2021 prediction as well, it indeed came true. I met my current partner on the very first day of Spring this year, he is a fire sign, talked about finding peace a lot in our conversations, his consistent aim is to make me happy - when he sees me being down, he does everything he can to make me happy, on our 2nd date he said in person, no matter what it takes, he would "Make the Effort" to come and see me, and within 4 months of dating we decided to get married. She managed to see everything pan out in my love life. As for career, she mentioned something to happen in April (I closed a deal in April) and my personal life, where everyone would be worried about my mum in June but a huge weight would be lifted - mum had to go back for a 2nd mammogram check in June which was worrying, but thankfully, results turned out fine. However if anyone wants to read with her, she is no longer open for readings to new people unfortunately, only reads for old clients and she has not committed to a return in tarot any time soon.

Tik Tarot (TikTok)
I asked her about a then POI back in 2020, how he was doing, if he still thinks of me and if he'd ever come back. She predicted that yes, he does think of me but more of the "how to see me" and predicted that yes, he'd come back but it'd still be the same fling energy. And indeed yes, he came back 1 year later from the reading, and he mentioned to me with the pandemic he was thinking of ways to see me and almost had a trip to my country again but got cancelled.

Temperance and Sage (TikTok)
As with Tik Tarot, I asked the same questions back in 2020 during the same time. She said that he does think of me from time to time but will not return to my life - prediction was wrong.

Mystic Tarot (TikTok)
I also asked the same question with Tik Tarot and Temperance and Sage back in 2020 - she predicted yes, but she made it sound like he'd be back with SOLID offer and not as a fling. She was half right. He came back, but said he didn't want a relationship :)

Marla Moonshine (TikTok)
I only started reading with her last year October 2022 because I was bored, wanted to see what's next in my love life. She said that I'd be single for a while more but my next relationship would involve engagement and children aka long term relationship. So she kinda sees 6 months in advance. I read with her subsequently and i don't really want to share too much on those, but she was not wrong and was able to see what is happening currently in the relationship accurately to give an advice to what I should do.

E.mo.tions (TikTok)
I read with Ryan at the start of 2023 and asked about my solo trip, 3 card pull and he said that it's a trip to remember but I shouldn't make my schedule too rushed. I didn't know what that meant until one of the days in the trip, I overscheduled my day and decided to cancel some activities to relax. I also asked for another person I was talking to, if he would contact me someday, he said yes, but it would take awhile. So the person in mind did suddenly show up across my social media stalking me 2 months later, but I was already attached (shown in my socials) which I guess made him hesitate to contact me.

Master Enigma (Kasamba)
100% fake, told me he can't connect with my POI but still gave me a timeline of return and some bullshit, which didn't happen at all.

Lisa Dianne (Keen)
I'd say she can intuitively feel how a person feels, current energy wise, but prediction wise, so far she's been right that he's not coming back - but we never know yaknow?

Stefanie Mara (Keen)
She's been really kind, but eventually I found out that she's just feeding me words I want to hear, and just has high EQ to read my situation.

Starfish Insights (Keen)
i started to heavily rely on her since last year (thanks to a user on another forum who recommended her to me) and especially during venus rx when my anxiety was an all time high. She reads my partner well, predicts short term related matters well, and can read current energy well. She also predicted a career outcome for me correctly. Uses Tarot, Runes and Astrology. She saw that a contact my partner received had to do with money, from another country,  possibly illegal, but he didn't talk to me about it. I went on to investigate after the reading that it was a betting spam message from another country that texted him. I panicked over nothing. There were many other things as well she got right within the relationship.

Blue Skye (Keen)
I talked to her out of desperation since my usual Starfish was not on, and she was able to see quite the immediate thing that would happen in my relationship, and figure out what is going on with a random invitation to dinner I had with my partner. She was right on everything. I just hoped she would not spent that much time circling around and would get straight to the point with answers.

Northstar Julie (Keen)
I was desperate for answers as well and caught her 2 days ago right after a fight I had with my partner. Also took her on because of all the good reviews she had here. She was able to see that he was being defensive in our fight, and predicted that I would get something, not in the way I want but my partner would make the effort to make up to me. She was right and true enough my partner took me out for a dinner out of the blue on a weekday (he doesn't usually do that) and even searched for places to bring me to (3rd time he's ever done it for the past 7 months). It also wasn't the way I wanted - but i guess he made up for it.

I'd say with all the experiences so far, I don't think I'd ever refer to anyone as a psychic - but probably expert readers at most. I also realise that i binge the most when I have issues or anxiety, and I truly need to stop relying on them as much as before. will go on a detox, soon, I hope.

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: My Experiences since 2020
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2023, 09:56:53 PM »
Hi all! I just wanted to share my experience with readers I've read with so far. The term "Psychic" was never a thing to refer readers to because I started the spiritual exploration on TikTok, back when the pandemic started, where tarot became a trend. Since then, that's where I started dabbling into readings with TikTok readers, and last year, came across platforms like Kasamba and Keen, and came across this review website. Here's a rundown of all the readers I've read with so far.

HotHighPriestess (TikTok)
She was the first ever reader I read with, and I've stuck with her ever since because of her accuracy.  Been with her for 4 (2020,2021,2022 & 2023) years so far, and I'd do annual outlook readings with her. She has been right in her predictions again and again - and is able to see as far as 2 years out. I remember first reading with her on a general love outlook back in 2020 and she was able to see that I didn't enjoy the people around me and my partner would be from abroad. It was vague at that time but she was able to read everything from my mind word for word. May 2021 she saw a little bit more in my love life then and predicted that a fire sign is COMING BACK into my life, someone who would deceive me and not to fall for it, but also saw that my next relationship would be with a fire sign as well, one day we'll be dating, next we'll be married. I will cover the 2nd part later, but true enough, a fire sign ex fling came back into my life in October 2021, and dumped me right after the trip with a lie. Prior to him dumping me, I did a read on him and she predicted that I'd receive communication from him in the coming days, and the relationship is kinda on and off, and "Travel" is crucial for us - we were long distance fwbs. Yeah we were off then. I then went back to do a read with her for 2022 outlook, she predicted step by step how I was quitting my current job, discussions on promotion, me not taking the promoting and then quitting and moving on to a job from abroad - and it happened exactly the way it was. She also predicted 2 people around me that year for my love life, but I would decide to be single instead. Of course at that time I wanted to date and get over the ex fling, so I was shocked to hear that. But later in the year (October 2022), when I met someone else, I decided to reject his advances and wanted to focus on myself - i recalled her prediction and yeah it makes sense now. Read with her again for 2023 outlook back in December 2022. She predicted "The One" coming into my life in SPRING, i'd be dating around (not whoring but just getting to know people), and I'd meet him, he won't be my usual type but I actually thought we'd be compatible and find him attractive on the first date - Soulmate card came out as well, and that he'd "Make the Effort" to see me, and is a very peaceful guy + wants to make me very happy. Now add this to the May 2021 prediction as well, it indeed came true. I met my current partner on the very first day of Spring this year, he is a fire sign, talked about finding peace a lot in our conversations, his consistent aim is to make me happy - when he sees me being down, he does everything he can to make me happy, on our 2nd date he said in person, no matter what it takes, he would "Make the Effort" to come and see me, and within 4 months of dating we decided to get married. She managed to see everything pan out in my love life. As for career, she mentioned something to happen in April (I closed a deal in April) and my personal life, where everyone would be worried about my mum in June but a huge weight would be lifted - mum had to go back for a 2nd mammogram check in June which was worrying, but thankfully, results turned out fine. However if anyone wants to read with her, she is no longer open for readings to new people unfortunately, only reads for old clients and she has not committed to a return in tarot any time soon.

Tik Tarot (TikTok)
I asked her about a then POI back in 2020, how he was doing, if he still thinks of me and if he'd ever come back. She predicted that yes, he does think of me but more of the "how to see me" and predicted that yes, he'd come back but it'd still be the same fling energy. And indeed yes, he came back 1 year later from the reading, and he mentioned to me with the pandemic he was thinking of ways to see me and almost had a trip to my country again but got cancelled.

Temperance and Sage (TikTok)
As with Tik Tarot, I asked the same questions back in 2020 during the same time. She said that he does think of me from time to time but will not return to my life - prediction was wrong.

Mystic Tarot (TikTok)
I also asked the same question with Tik Tarot and Temperance and Sage back in 2020 - she predicted yes, but she made it sound like he'd be back with SOLID offer and not as a fling. She was half right. He came back, but said he didn't want a relationship :)

Marla Moonshine (TikTok)
I only started reading with her last year October 2022 because I was bored, wanted to see what's next in my love life. She said that I'd be single for a while more but my next relationship would involve engagement and children aka long term relationship. So she kinda sees 6 months in advance. I read with her subsequently and i don't really want to share too much on those, but she was not wrong and was able to see what is happening currently in the relationship accurately to give an advice to what I should do.

E.mo.tions (TikTok)
I read with Ryan at the start of 2023 and asked about my solo trip, 3 card pull and he said that it's a trip to remember but I shouldn't make my schedule too rushed. I didn't know what that meant until one of the days in the trip, I overscheduled my day and decided to cancel some activities to relax. I also asked for another person I was talking to, if he would contact me someday, he said yes, but it would take awhile. So the person in mind did suddenly show up across my social media stalking me 2 months later, but I was already attached (shown in my socials) which I guess made him hesitate to contact me.

Master Enigma (Kasamba)
100% fake, told me he can't connect with my POI but still gave me a timeline of return and some bullshit, which didn't happen at all.

Lisa Dianne (Keen)
I'd say she can intuitively feel how a person feels, current energy wise, but prediction wise, so far she's been right that he's not coming back - but we never know yaknow?

Stefanie Mara (Keen)
She's been really kind, but eventually I found out that she's just feeding me words I want to hear, and just has high EQ to read my situation.

Starfish Insights (Keen)
i started to heavily rely on her since last year (thanks to a user on another forum who recommended her to me) and especially during venus rx when my anxiety was an all time high. She reads my partner well, predicts short term related matters well, and can read current energy well. She also predicted a career outcome for me correctly. Uses Tarot, Runes and Astrology. She saw that a contact my partner received had to do with money, from another country,  possibly illegal, but he didn't talk to me about it. I went on to investigate after the reading that it was a betting spam message from another country that texted him. I panicked over nothing. There were many other things as well she got right within the relationship.

Blue Skye (Keen)
I talked to her out of desperation since my usual Starfish was not on, and she was able to see quite the immediate thing that would happen in my relationship, and figure out what is going on with a random invitation to dinner I had with my partner. She was right on everything. I just hoped she would not spent that much time circling around and would get straight to the point with answers.

Northstar Julie (Keen)
I was desperate for answers as well and caught her 2 days ago right after a fight I had with my partner. Also took her on because of all the good reviews she had here. She was able to see that he was being defensive in our fight, and predicted that I would get something, not in the way I want but my partner would make the effort to make up to me. She was right and true enough my partner took me out for a dinner out of the blue on a weekday (he doesn't usually do that) and even searched for places to bring me to (3rd time he's ever done it for the past 7 months). It also wasn't the way I wanted - but i guess he made up for it.

I'd say with all the experiences so far, I don't think I'd ever refer to anyone as a psychic - but probably expert readers at most. I also realise that i binge the most when I have issues or anxiety, and I truly need to stop relying on them as much as before. will go on a detox, soon, I hope.

I follow that HotHighPriestess girl too and she talks A LOT about manifestation so I'm super curious if you're getting a reading and let's say that you want a promotion at ABC Company. Then you have her do a tarot reading on it and negative cards come out. How does she handle that? I tried asking her that once when she went Live but there are just soooo many people that follow her that she never saw my question. I just get really curious about how they handle the issue where they believe you can manifest anything at all, including people or changing people, etc yet they do tarot readings where inevitably negative cards can come out. BTW, I am NOT knocking this girl, I really enjoy her content but I've wondered as those two things seem counterintuitive. Also, I agree on Northstart Julie, absolutely love her! She's soooo good, especially at picking up current emotions. :)

Offline thegreatestshow

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2023, 07:30:10 AM »
I follow that HotHighPriestess girl too and she talks A LOT about manifestation so I'm super curious if you're getting a reading and let's say that you want a promotion at ABC Company. Then you have her do a tarot reading on it and negative cards come out. How does she handle that? I tried asking her that once when she went Live but there are just soooo many people that follow her that she never saw my question. I just get really curious about how they handle the issue where they believe you can manifest anything at all, including people or changing people, etc yet they do tarot readings where inevitably negative cards can come out. BTW, I am NOT knocking this girl, I really enjoy her content but I've wondered as those two things seem counterintuitive. Also, I agree on Northstart Julie, absolutely love her! She's soooo good, especially at picking up current emotions. :)

Ok so I had an experience like you said, but not for career, but in love. So I follow her manifestation methods and attend her workshops/classes as well, and they've worked fine for me (Career, Personal travels, Love)! I used it on a previous POI I wanted to be with so badly. I cut off things with him in 2019 (we were long distance) due to him not being honest about having a partner. Then I got into the tarot and manifestation world because of her. I constantly tried manifesting him back throughout 2020, I even wrote to him in October 2020 but he left it as unread even though he was online. Obviously I felt down and thought it was an end of an era, but her manifestation methods kept popping up on my feeds and I tried. I asked her for a general love reading after that in May 2021, I never asked for anyone, and that POI appeared in the reading - but it was NEGATIVE in the case of him being a bad person. She said that someone from my past is returning, fire sign, she sees deception and adviced me not to fall into it. We met 5 months after that reading and i fell into it  :D. But subsequently, after that ending with him, I still tried manifesting him back and he's still not back yet. Though, she did read me again and said that he was a karmic in my reading and was meant to be a lesson and not something that's long term. That said I joined her self concept workshop, worked on myself, and attracted something better since this deceptive POI. Eventually what she tends to advice is, if the universe doesn't put it in your way, there's something definitely better out there. And subsequently after that I did an astrology reading on that then POI and it was meant to be a karmic lesson as she saw in her cards.

And yes on Northstar Julie! I just can't figure when she comes online on Keen to be able to read with her again, I'll probably have to try her website instead.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 05:43:45 PM »

Ok so I had an experience like you said, but not for career, but in love. So I follow her manifestation methods and attend her workshops/classes as well, and they've worked fine for me (Career, Personal travels, Love)! I used it on a previous POI I wanted to be with so badly. I cut off things with him in 2019 (we were long distance) due to him not being honest about having a partner. Then I got into the tarot and manifestation world because of her. I constantly tried manifesting him back throughout 2020, I even wrote to him in October 2020 but he left it as unread even though he was online. Obviously I felt down and thought it was an end of an era, but her manifestation methods kept popping up on my feeds and I tried. I asked her for a general love reading after that in May 2021, I never asked for anyone, and that POI appeared in the reading - but it was NEGATIVE in the case of him being a bad person. She said that someone from my past is returning, fire sign, she sees deception and adviced me not to fall into it. We met 5 months after that reading and i fell into it  :D. But subsequently, after that ending with him, I still tried manifesting him back and he's still not back yet. Though, she did read me again and said that he was a karmic in my reading and was meant to be a lesson and not something that's long term. That said I joined her self concept workshop, worked on myself, and attracted something better since this deceptive POI. Eventually what she tends to advice is, if the universe doesn't put it in your way, there's something definitely better out there. And subsequently after that I did an astrology reading on that then POI and it was meant to be a karmic lesson as she saw in her cards.

And yes on Northstar Julie! I just can't figure when she comes online on Keen to be able to read with her again, I'll probably have to try her website instead.

Very interesting! I guess in my mind it takes away a little credibility for her because she’s sort of saying you can’t do both but she sells both. At least she’s honest and says this person is no good for you but if be curious if you (or anyone who uses her) pressed her a little and said, “well, I want to manifest him back.” After receiving a more negative reading about him. I want to know what she’d do with that because she definitely advertises that you can manifest people. I mean of course in a healthy situation you’re not even wanting to do that but people who do that for a living know that 95% of their clients are coming to them desperate to get an ex back and that of those ex’s quite a few aren’t good people. Idk I’m rambling a bit. Maybe some time I’ll give her a try. If I do, I’ll let you know.