Author Topic: Can I Trust Multiple General Readings with the Same Predictions?  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Cr1992

Hi everyone!

I've had SEVERAL general readings over the last couple months with very reputable readers, including Yona Farrell (storefront), Mattie (CP), Uli (CP), Effie (CP), Jeremiah (CP), Bridgette (PS), Chip (CP), Asia (CP), Tajah (CP), Angelica (PS), Rika (CP), Nina (CP), Pilar (CP), etc.

Without me sharing any of my own thoughts and being fairly silent throughout each general reading, these readers all made roughly the exact same predictions for me with similar timeframes---including a prediction that a specific ex would be in contact in the November/December timeframe. Again, I did not ask about this, each reader just picked it up on their own along with the other things they predicted.

By contrast, a couple of less known/less reputable readers (3-4) gave almost exactly the same general reading as the numerous reputable readers; HOWEVER, they did not seem to pick up on the ex at all, so I would then ask directly about what they saw. In these instances, they would then say "no," they did not see him getting in touch. The readers who predicted no contact were just random readers, no reputation really. Just gave them a try.

My questions for you all:

1) Has anyone received the same prediction across numerous general readings (with no leading information provided) and it DIDN'T come true?

2) If a prediction is made during a general reading without any leading information from me, how likely is it to be true?

3) If the same prediction is made across a majority of general readings with highly reputable readers, how likely is it to be true?

4) Could all these highly similar general readings simply just be a reflection of my thoughts/energy/hopes/wishes/dreams/fears? Or is that less likely to be the case since the prediction has been consistent across the majority of general readings with both reputable and unknown readers?   

5) Do general readings tend to be more accurate than specific question readings?

Any insights/knowledge/guidance anyone can share as to the above questions would be greatly appreciated. Also happy to answer any questions in return!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 06:55:52 PM by Cr1992 »

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Can I Trust Multiple General Readings with the Same Predictions?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2023, 08:35:24 PM »
Hi everyone!

I've had SEVERAL general readings over the last couple months with very reputable readers, including Yona Farrell (storefront), Mattie (CP), Uli (CP), Effie (CP), Jeremiah (CP), Bridgette (PS), Chip (CP), Asia (CP), Tajah (CP), Angelica (PS), Rika (CP), Nina (CP), Pilar (CP), etc.

Without me sharing any of my own thoughts and being fairly silent throughout each general reading, these readers all made roughly the exact same predictions for me with similar timeframes---including a prediction that a specific ex would be in contact in the November/December timeframe. Again, I did not ask about this, each reader just picked it up on their own along with the other things they predicted.

By contrast, a couple of less known/less reputable readers (3-4) gave almost exactly the same general reading as the numerous reputable readers; HOWEVER, they did not seem to pick up on the ex at all, so I would then ask directly about what they saw. In these instances, they would then say "no," they did not see him getting in touch. The readers who predicted no contact were just random readers, no reputation really. Just gave them a try.

1) Has anyone received the same prediction across numerous general readings (with no leading information provided) and it DIDN'T come true?

2) If a prediction is made during a general reading without any leading information from me, how likely is it to be true?

3) If the same prediction is made across a majority of general readings with highly reputable readers, how likely is it to be true?

4) Could all these highly similar general readings simply just be a reflection of my thoughts/energy/hopes/wishes/dreams/fears? Or is that less likely to be the case since the prediction has been consistent across the majority of general readings with both reputable and unknown readers?   

5) Do general readings tend to be more accurate than specific question readings?

Any insights/knowledge/guidance anyone can share as to the above questions would be greatly appreciated. Also happy to answer any questions in return!

I think these are great questions however very hard to answer as each person and reader is totally different with different energies and such. From my experience I have had MANY and I mean MANY reputable readers give me almost identical information in their readings. Very, very similar themes and messages both overall outcome and specific details. I have also had all of them be wrong so I would not just sit back and completely trust but I will say that the ones that I've respected the most would say that they can't or won't give time frames and that they're going to be honest about what comes up. The ones that remain steadfast in my mind are the ones who were able to give me a lot of detail without a lot of information from me. They simultaneously were or could be vague as well in terms of telling you that you "will" absolutely get a job or "will" absolutely be with some person, etc. So they were able to gain my trust with details during the reading but ultimately hesitated on giving me a set outcome. I think a great deal of these readers should only be counted on for very present to very near predictions and not long-term. It's soooo hard to get long-term correct because life changes for all parties involved no matter what you're reading about. Looking back after many, many years of getting readings I would say that it is best to allow them to do general readings wherever possible. Unfortunately, with most of these platforms you've mentioned, they want very specific questions and won't even do general readings so that's harder. They can also glean more information from you in a cold reading way and it's so slight that you don't know you're giving them something. But the most impressed I've been with readers has been with those that had their own website who will speak first and then ask you later if you have any questions based on what just came up for them. Those were the times that predictions came true and not the times that I was relentlessly searching and hoping for a certain outcome. Which leads me to the other point, I do think that your thoughts can influence a reading but I don't know how much. I've had readings where I was in a negative space and they were positive and then I've had the opposite happen as well so I don't know how much of an influence, in fact none of us knows that. I don't think you're going to find super helpful answers to these because it's such a case-by-case basis that only you will find out in time. I would caution you though to keep it to a select few that have definitely hit on things for you because it can get really out of control really quickly. I've found myself going to one after another after another and then trying to tally up who said what and then I would need a tie-breaker reading and then that would confuse me so it's easy to go DEEP down that rabbit hole. Best of luck and please keep us posted when you know more or have more outcomes to things transpire.

Offline Cr1992

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2023, 09:09:51 PM »
Thank you for the thorough response @chitowngirl. The reputable readers I named in my original post (in addition to quite a few others) all gave me those similar predictions through general readings with 0 info at all from me… so maybe that does add to the credibility of what they predicted? But like you said, time will tell.

One other question to clarify, when you’ve had multiple GENERAL readings predict the same thing, have they been wrong? Right?

Can you also recommend some favorite storefront psychics besides Yona?

Thanks again!

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2023, 09:28:53 PM »
Thank you for the thorough response @chitowngirl. The reputable readers I named in my original post (in addition to quite a few others) all gave me those similar predictions through general readings with 0 info at all from me… so maybe that does add to the credibility of what they predicted? But like you said, time will tell.

One other question to clarify, when you’ve had multiple GENERAL readings predict the same thing, have they been wrong? Right?

Can you also recommend some favorite storefront psychics besides Yona?

Thanks again!

Sure thing! My first choice is always Sherrie Dillard. She has her own website if you Google her. Last time I checked she has a few months long wait-list but she's worth it and she's pricey but again, you're paying for someone who is highly, highly accurate and in-tune. She was the person who made me believe in this stuff in the first place as she was my first ever reading and to date that was the most accurate one as well.

Carla Baron, she can usually get you in pretty quickly, like same day or next day. She's pretty good but she will ask you what you're calling about so just be prepared for that and then Chris Fleming is surprisingly easy to get in touch with as well if you just Google him and then email him with which type of reading you'd like. I saw him on one of those haunted shows with Jack Osbourne and turns out he lives outside of Chicago! LOL! Anyway, he definitely went on his own tangents about me without me saying much at all.

My last suggestion would be a woman named Susan Rowlen, another somewhat local Chicago person I found out about from TV. All of the above also are Mediums so if you don't believe in that or don't want to talk to dead people then I'd just let them know in advance that it doesn't interest you because they may just bring up people at random as they all did for me. Let me know what you think if you try any.

Offline thegreatestshow

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2023, 10:09:21 AM »

1) Yes, I've had 4 readers I read with if a person would come back into my life, 3 out of 4 said yes. It still hasn't happened, so I'm not sure if I would rule it out completely that it didn't come true, but 1 out of the 3 that said yes I recently figured is a fluke reader, whilst the other 2 are my trusted readers.

2) It depends how accurate the reader is, and who is the reader, it's all subjective. I remember doing a reading for just a general outlook with my trusted reader and everything she predicted came true. Another reader for multiple specific questions also came true. And then I went to a couple of flukes too (only figured after reading with them) - and it didn't come true. So it completely depends who you read with.

3) Reputable, doesn't mean accurate. I won't name names, but I've had reputable readers that people worship in this forum, not come true for me, yet I go for readers that are not popular with this forum or psychic community, and they've specifically predicted every step of my life accurately. I've also encountered readers that worked for me, but did not work for my friend. At the end of the day I think it depends if the reader is able to connect with you.

4) From experience, it seems more like a reflection of your current situation and how you feel, that they start seeing how to give you the advice/prediction. From most of my experience. I have other readers that actually manage to read my specific POI's energies and actions so that's a whole different story, but most of the time, the earlier mentioned is what I notice. Only the more "skilled" readers are able to read predictions from personal experience.

5) This is still ultimately dependent on the reader you choose. If they have the skill. For as long as you have a good reader, your readings would be accurate.

Offline Mina

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2023, 06:04:11 PM »
Hi everyone!

So here my replies

1. Yup, all the time.
2. Just the same as any from my experience. (Most “recently” (around summer and late summer) I read with Gail from keen and without leading information said contact would be made by sept. It has not. Same with Dino (from late summer) from bitwine (and etsy) for contact in oct. It also did not pass)
3. Just the same as any guess
4. Yes… psychics I would say do both pick up fears and desires and pictures. Many readers have different styles of reading, but i swear certain readers just pick up more of my fears, and other readers pick up more this ideal version and potential, or mix it up - and on both sides who knows if it’s coming from a genuine or sincere place
5. Depends on the reader. Some prefer specific questions and others prefer you go general because they rather not know

Personally, (and apologies if I am assuming 😂 because that’s my superpower) I think your lines of questions comes down to YOU dealing with and accepting the following vague existential concepts (and some of them are also mine):

Uncertainty
Problem solving
Reassure Checking
Remuneration
Acceptance
Justice
God
Faith
Destiny

And it’s ok. It’s truly is ok to be where you are at. I think a lot of your questions are searching for “what is true?” And again this comes down how YOU handle that existential question. Honestly, i could have written this in my 20s! And now ahem I am very “middle age” (I’m 40 fyi) but this is a form remuneration.

It may be disguised or triggered as a relationship that has ended or started, or form of stress, or trauma, or loss that triggered this rabbit hole or wormhole.

Personally…
There are no absolutes with any psychics! I don’t care what anyone says I’ve it seen multiple times here-  everyone’s “top hitters” get it just as wrong and even the general cheaper psychics get it right sometimes and it feels like magic. You think it’s magic… i thought it was magic, but it’s not. Not like this. Again I think, It’s a type of ocd or romantic remuneration or inability to cope … and yes I say this with lots of love (and it does come off biased which may comes off as judgement), it’s honestly ok. But the sooner you can OBSERVE when you’re stepping into this manic rabbit holes of which psychic is right? The sooner you can ask yourself why are you doing this? What’s going on inside with me to not feel good. (HALT is a common acronym used in therapy and 12 steps groups: hunger, anxious (anger), lonely, tired) The sooner you can accept to stop, if that’s what you want. (And yes i am biased because i do want to personally stop depending on reading for emotional regulation)

What did James Randi use to say “a broken clock is right two times a day”.

I do believe yes there are psychics but again I can’t make/put them on my pedestal above me, and habits like this have contributed to the behavioral action that welp they kinda have been. I think when you get grounded a by-product is psychic like powers, that you see into ppl. But I also believe we have free will, and thats always nice element of surprise.

I just want to say that’s it’s ok- to feel uncertain- and ask who can I depend on? But if you can have that answer be you, I think the happier you’ll be
We probably all been here
But what do you want to do from here?

Offline Cr1992

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2023, 10:27:40 PM »
@mina - thanks for the thorough response.

It's wild to me that in completely general readings where you simply ask "What do you see for me over next few months?" and they bring up an ex on their own that they still end up being wrong. Or did you mean that you asked about a specific person?

Also, thanks for the tips - I'm quite detached about the situation at the moment - I just was getting really curious as to how readers can all see these future things and give similar predictions without me asking for anything other than an outlook on the next few months.

Offline Cr1992

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2023, 10:29:17 PM »
@thegreatestshow

regarding question #1 - it sounds like you asked a direct question. What i'm wondering is if a reader came up with an ex all by themselves without you even asking - like you simply asked for a general reading on what the reader sees for you over the next few months. Did they all give you the same predictions when you asked that?

Thanks for your great response!

Offline thegreatestshow

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2023, 07:33:54 AM »
@thegreatestshow

regarding question #1 - it sounds like you asked a direct question. What i'm wondering is if a reader came up with an ex all by themselves without you even asking - like you simply asked for a general reading on what the reader sees for you over the next few months. Did they all give you the same predictions when you asked that?

Thanks for your great response!

Yes! With one of my readers, I asked "What's next in love", an ex fling showed up in the reading and she said he was returning. He came back. She also saw that my next relationship would be a fast track - get married kinda relationship, and another reader that I read for the very first time saw my current partner come in as a marriage partner. It all happened though, so I've never had a situation where it didn't come true.

Offline Cr1992

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2023, 07:31:42 PM »
@thegreatestshow that's really interesting and I hope it ended up being positive for you that those predictions panned out?!

Aside from early on, I've only been asking for completely general readings. I ask, "What do you see for me over the next few months? What stands out to you?"

About 99% bring up an ex, among other things.... not just related to love, but in other areas of life, most of my readings have been eerily similar. Too soon to know if that will mean anything though.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2023, 05:46:08 PM »
Hi everyone!

Any insights/knowledge/guidance anyone c
an share as to the above questions would be greatly appreciated. Also happy to answer any questions in return!

1) I would argue that the majority of ppl who read with psychics collectively get similar predictions that are wrong far more wrong than right. Even when they are right, they rarely mirror what actually happens in reality bc reality is more complex than yes or no

2) If a message is authentically coming from some spiritual entity, leading info should not alter the content of the message. If the message is coming from the readers own perspective/perception, it doesnt really matter.

3) Imo one of the worst mistakes you can make with readings is expect something to happen bc a handful of trusted psychics say it.  This forum is evidence that the vast majority of ppl who make that assumption end up upset.

4) Readings frequently have similar outcomes because the outcomes are typically binary and because readers frequently tell you what you want to hear OR what sounds most obvious given the info you provide.  Relationship issues are typically pretty simple and predictable from a third party perspective.

5) There is no legitimate answer to this.  People will say readers like barbara and cookie are more accurate with general readings. Imo its not bc they are more accurate with general readings, its that they arent as compelled to fill in the gaps of their insight when confined to one topic. If you dont limit the topic of the reading, any random info they are getting is perfectly relevant. You limit the topic and you limit what legitimate value they have to offer.  Of the very small handful of truly gifted readers I have come across, the authentic material delivered in readings always seems to be random, as if the readers cannot help what they are being given.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 05:52:56 PM by Aaron0326 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2023, 12:16:29 AM »
I recently had two different readers say the same things and I disregarded it because I was not expecting a promotion so soon for a job I just started.

One of the readers, I was on the phone a max of 2 mins because that effing $2.99 fee takes most of the promo and she was new for me being the first time getting a reading from her on 9/26/23. The other reader I've read with many times before and he said something similar about a promotion but his timings are generally off, or sometimes his predictions don't even happen. Really, really cool guy though. I read with him 5/5/23.

I was floored to not only get a promotion, but a new title was created just for me, and all this happened 10/3/23.  The (f)reader actually said in late January, and the (m)reader said fall, end of the year. He also said that he wasn't sure if the promotion was on my current job or if it would be a new job somewhere else where that job has higher pay. He also said 'sort of promotion.' In-house because the position is on the same numerical level, HR calls it a progression, not a promotion, although management called it a promotion with 3.6% raise.

Many times though, readers will pick up your thoughts and when they give them back to you, particularly if there is something out there you want, you feel they were connected. I had no promotional thoughts because as I've said, the job is fairly new. It feels when a reader picks up on similar things that, it has to happen but many times it doesn't. Just let it play out to see what happens so in this way you can narrow down who was right/wrong.

Offline KB

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2023, 04:15:48 AM »
You can absolutely get the same predictions and timeframes from the most elite psychics and they are wrong, absolutely wrong. I went through a terrible break up and was grieving so deeply and stumbled upon CP. I got addicted. I am embarrassed to say how much money I spent over two years - lets say I tapped into my home equity to pay because I was abandoned by my ex after being chased and told I was loved and cherished and I was reeling. Dominique,Mattie, Pilar, Warren, all those heavy hitters and expensive, said she'll be back. It was Feb 2022, march 2022, April,May, etc. And like you I would often go in saying almost nothing. Wrong. She never came back - so  I eventually reached out to her - she was polite, superficial, defensive and then ghosted me again. Warren gave e a mantra, told m he loved me , that I was not like his other callers, asked me to let him work his magic behind the scenes and  told me my ex was going to marry me and he'd come to the wedding. (Anyone else get all of this from him?). He raised my hopes so high; I was ecstatic.. I did the mantra twice a day for two weeks, timeline passed. The all passed.  So, I felt betrayed by my ex, but also betrayed to some extent by these psychics. Here is the thing - the psychics at Keen were much less fairly tale. None of them ever said she was coming back. And, some of the less highly rated and/or cheaper psychics on CP were more accurate about her not coming back. Walter, Fallon, Chevy, Natasha, Callie - either said the did not see her coming back or that is seemed very unlikely. The others wove these amazing stories and read her and the dynamics so incredibly well. But, were utterly wrong about her coming back/future contact and its been two years of me spending thousands of dollars, waiting for the call, the text, that was always 2-4 weeks away. I also got more realistic feedback from Luna. It is actually ilegal in the UK to give predictions! But not here in the USA. I also got predictions my income was going up (I switched jobs and took a substantial paycut). I am training,  myself, to read Tarot and give psychic readings. I will never do to another what was done to me - fairytale predictions. It is devastating, cruel. I also had readings from the college of psychic studies - again no predictions of my ex returning.

I loved CP for the emotional support I received. Kind, good listeners and sometimes I was blown away by the readings. But I got addicted. And now I am paying off that debt - both financial and emotional. It felt just like gambling for me, the slot machine, hoping to get a good reading. The dopamine hit when they read us well and told me an apology was coming, contact in just a few weeks. 

It seems like psychics can be very good at reading current and past situation,  but future predictions pretty much never have came true for me, and they have really delayed my healing process. I can't blame them in the sense that no one was making me go back month after month except my own trauma and grief. But, I still think it is wrong to make predictions and string someone along for two years.

Offline Cr1992

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2023, 06:21:38 PM »
Thanks for the reply @KB!

I’m sorry that happened to you!

One question for clarification… when you went into each reading, did you just ask for a general reading of what’s coming for the next few months or did you ask for a reading specific to contact/love/POI?

Offline jackY

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2023, 07:38:21 PM »
I'm so sorry that happened to you. That's terrible.

You can absolutely get the same predictions and timeframes from the most elite psychics and they are wrong, absolutely wrong. I went through a terrible break up and was grieving so deeply and stumbled upon CP. I got addicted. I am embarrassed to say how much money I spent over two years - lets say I tapped into my home equity to pay because I was abandoned by my ex after being chased and told I was loved and cherished and I was reeling. Dominique,Mattie, Pilar, Warren, all those heavy hitters and expensive, said she'll be back. It was Feb 2022, march 2022, April,May, etc. And like you I would often go in saying almost nothing. Wrong. She never came back - so  I eventually reached out to her - she was polite, superficial, defensive and then ghosted me again. Warren gave e a mantra, told m he loved me , that I was not like his other callers, asked me to let him work his magic behind the scenes and  told me my ex was going to marry me and he'd come to the wedding. (Anyone else get all of this from him?). He raised my hopes so high; I was ecstatic.. I did the mantra twice a day for two weeks, timeline passed. The all passed.  So, I felt betrayed by my ex, but also betrayed to some extent by these psychics. Here is the thing - the psychics at Keen were much less fairly tale. None of them ever said she was coming back. And, some of the less highly rated and/or cheaper psychics on CP were more accurate about her not coming back. Walter, Fallon, Chevy, Natasha, Callie - either said the did not see her coming back or that is seemed very unlikely. The others wove these amazing stories and read her and the dynamics so incredibly well. But, were utterly wrong about her coming back/future contact and its been two years of me spending thousands of dollars, waiting for the call, the text, that was always 2-4 weeks away. I also got more realistic feedback from Luna. It is actually ilegal in the UK to give predictions! But not here in the USA. I also got predictions my income was going up (I switched jobs and took a substantial paycut). I am training,  myself, to read Tarot and give psychic readings. I will never do to another what was done to me - fairytale predictions. It is devastating, cruel. I also had readings from the college of psychic studies - again no predictions of my ex returning.

I loved CP for the emotional support I received. Kind, good listeners and sometimes I was blown away by the readings. But I got addicted. And now I am paying off that debt - both financial and emotional. It felt just like gambling for me, the slot machine, hoping to get a good reading. The dopamine hit when they read us well and told me an apology was coming, contact in just a few weeks. 

It seems like psychics can be very good at reading current and past situation,  but future predictions pretty much never have came true for me, and they have really delayed my healing process. I can't blame them in the sense that no one was making me go back month after month except my own trauma and grief. But, I still think it is wrong to make predictions and string someone along for two years.

anything