Author Topic: Ask the Answer  (Read 770 times)

Offline Chocolate

Ask the Answer
« on: October 27, 2023, 05:13:22 PM »
Hi

Have any of you used Ask the Answer? The company is based in the UK but they have readers based in different countries.

Some of the psychics on there are expensive and claim to have been on TV shows. Looking back I’ve had very few predictions from any of the readers on that site come true.

Anyone had a different experience?

Offline Tjk197901

Re: Ask the Answer
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2023, 01:28:46 AM »
Never heard of the site till now. It didn’t seem that they were horribly priced, most expensive I just saw was $29.95 for 20 minutes. Where did you find the expensive ones? I only ask as I research ten crow out of everything after blowing over $10,000 on fairytale psychics. I’m still stupid and call one I KNOW are fairytale readers. So stupid on my part

Offline Chocolate

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2023, 09:07:21 AM »
Hi. Don’t beat yourself up about calling psychics who give a fairytale ending. I’ve done it myself.

The highly rated psychics on Ask the Answer are £29.95 for 20 minutes, some charge more. It’s quite expensive for UK psychics.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2023, 01:30:48 PM »
But you’ve had no predictions come through? I gotta get off the platform psychic sites and find an independent. Or even better yet just quit calling and hope for the best. It’s truly an addiction I feel

Offline Chocolate

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2023, 07:28:13 PM »
Yes, it’s been an addiction for me too. I have had very few predictions come true. I was just curious as to how other people have found Ask the Answer.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2023, 10:13:19 PM »
Gotcha. Sorry didn’t mean to be rude. Truly feel that it’s so depressing all the way around. Calling getting the answers we “want to hear” and the amount of money we are blowing. Sucks all around

Offline Chocolate

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2023, 06:22:39 AM »
Not rude at all  :) Totally get where you are coming from.

anything