Author Topic: Bridget  (Read 2751 times)

Offline Tjk197901

Bridget
« on: October 26, 2023, 03:34:22 PM »
Has anyone read with her? Her predictions are for March, so a ways out but she hasn’t changed her opinions. She didn’t remember me and she definitely doesn’t take notes, or hasn’t with me as my readings were far apart. She seems accurate for me, but curious on others opinions. Thanks so much. Hoping for the best for all of us!

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Bridget
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2023, 04:23:41 PM »
Has anyone read with her? Her predictions are for March, so a ways out but she hasn’t changed her opinions. She didn’t remember me and she definitely doesn’t take notes, or hasn’t with me as my readings were far apart. She seems accurate for me, but curious on others opinions. Thanks so much. Hoping for the best for all of us!

When they do this months out stuff it's become a huge red flag for me. It keeps people on the hook for a while with them so I'd just proceed with caution with something that far out. I've learned that the hard way myself.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2023, 04:28:07 PM »
She was cool. She didn’t try and keep me on the line at all. She was literally done in like 3-4 minutes. I tired to get her to talk more but she didn’t have a lot to say. She did tell me how my ex is feeling, which I knew yet she stated things I didn’t. I’m just a little wishy washy about her. Jeez though I wish she said a little more than she did.

Offline excemagrl14

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2024, 04:47:48 PM »
I had a reading with Bridget recently about a short term prediction. She turned out to be correct. She didnt keep me on the phone for long and this is the first time I actually hung up before My time was up. Very nice will be calling her again soon

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2024, 05:59:24 PM »
I have read with her awhile ago, very soft spoken, seems accurate with what was going on at the present time and she doesn’t keep you on long. She is very nice I liked her as well

Offline excemagrl14

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2024, 11:59:36 PM »
I have read with Bridget and she was wrong about my Job offer I asked her if I would get the job she assured me yes ... I called twice within days (same prediction) and i just got a no from the company.