Author Topic: Psychic Ari Blocked me  (Read 979 times)

Offline Frideswide

Psychic Ari Blocked me
« on: October 26, 2023, 02:52:19 PM »
So, after months of trying to get a reading with psychic Ari on bitwine, I was finally able to catch her. As soon as I asked my question, it was a general love read, she blocked me. I was quite taken aback. I never interacted with her before so I don't understand. Maybe she didn't like my energy or something. Thoughts?

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Psychic Ari Blocked me
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2023, 02:56:48 PM »
So, after months of trying to get a reading with psychic Ari on bitwine, I was finally able to catch her. As soon as I asked my question, it was a general love read, she blocked me. I was quite taken aback. I never interacted with her before so I don't understand. Maybe she didn't like my energy or something. Thoughts?

She's SUUUUUPER sensitive and no I don't mean psychic abilities. I don't know if I'm blocked or not but I had written just an okay/average review of her on Bitwine and she HAD to say something about it. I wasn't impressed with her really. This forum is 50/50 on her but I know she has lurkers here or maybe she herself lurks on here? I don't know and it doesn't even really matter because I wouldn't even go back to her but I don't understand why she'd block you if everything seemed fine. Sometimes I wonder if Bitwine is jacked because people seem to get blocked a lot and without reasonable cause so who the heck knows?

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2023, 04:18:24 PM »
Ari got nothing right for me.....

Offline starempress

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 12:52:50 AM »
Just so you know,  most readers know what reviews you have left.  Especially on bitwine, so if you have left lost of neutrals or negatives... they will not read for you.