Author Topic: Who is the best you’ve found for accuracy?  (Read 6253 times)

Offline Tjk197901

Who is the best you’ve found for accuracy?
« on: October 22, 2023, 01:40:36 PM »
I’m a newbie, yet promise I a mo not a psychic. I have spent upwards of $10,000 in 4 months and I am just trying to stop readings as best I can. I have read with almost EVERYONE on CP, form $5-$20. Sad truth! Regardless I see, to be really drawn to Uli, Mattie, Elliot, Ben and Barbie. Not one of their predictions has came thru, yet I am supposedly going to get more come March time, or hopefully. I feel that Winter, Marin, Eve, Dave will say whatever you want them to say. I’ve tried Rika, Jacqueline, Pilar and am not sure of how to feel about them. Ivan seemed to have a gift, just not sure about him either. As stated Uli, Mattie and Elliot had picked up on things with NO help from me. So I am just curious of whom you all seemed to really like, believ or have proven results. This is in regards to relationships, actually my wife. I find Mattie sucks with general readings. So please if you could give me any information on who really works etc. Mattie nor Uli have given me any “markers” as I’ve read some of you have gotten, also no “isms” have came from any of them as well. I gotta just try and stop reading just hoping for some input. Thanks everyone and I’ll gladly send my list of anyone asks. It’s LONG!!!

Offline whimerj

Re: Who is the best you’ve found for accuracy?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2023, 02:50:12 PM »
I’m a newbie, yet promise I a mo not a psychic. I have spent upwards of $10,000 in 4 months and I am just trying to stop readings as best I can. I have read with almost EVERYONE on CP, form $5-$20. Sad truth! Regardless I see, to be really drawn to Uli, Mattie, Elliot, Ben and Barbie. Not one of their predictions has came thru, yet I am supposedly going to get more come March time, or hopefully. I feel that Winter, Marin, Eve, Dave will say whatever you want them to say. I’ve tried Rika, Jacqueline, Pilar and am not sure of how to feel about them. Ivan seemed to have a gift, just not sure about him either. As stated Uli, Mattie and Elliot had picked up on things with NO help from me. So I am just curious of whom you all seemed to really like, believ or have proven results. This is in regards to relationships, actually my wife. I find Mattie sucks with general readings. So please if you could give me any information on who really works etc. Mattie nor Uli have given me any “markers” as I’ve read some of you have gotten, also no “isms” have came from any of them as well. I gotta just try and stop reading just hoping for some input. Thanks everyone and I’ll gladly send my list of anyone asks. It’s LONG!!!

What did each of them predict? Did any of them have similar predictions?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 02:55:56 PM by whimerj »

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2023, 04:14:22 PM »
Both almost identical. I flat out asked Uli if they shared notes, not being a jerk just wasn’t sure. I do feel they both take notes which is fine with me, just don’t want them shared. She said whose Mattie, and you could tell she was serious. Uli is a different character all in her own, something’s I like her about better then Mattie and vice versa.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2023, 04:19:49 PM »
Try a different platform. I like Yona Farrell who has her own website. Also Bonnie and Angelica on Psychic Source, Rachel Marie and Stephanie Theresa on Bitwine. Not really familiar with the CP psychics so I can’t say much about them.

Did just talk to Barbara4846 from Keen. She seemed really good as well but time will tell so not leaving a review on her at this time. I can vouch for the accuracy of the others above tho. At least for me.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2023, 04:26:22 PM »
Good God I’ve spent so much money I just want to quit it all. I agree I should try something different but I think I have to let it go, if I can for now. I hear a lot about this said Yona, where is she at again? I’ve read so many mixed reviews about her is why I’m nervous. Yet some people on this forum seem to connect with others better. Supposedly I’m very easy to read for like am open book. Probably because like a dumbass I give them to much info. Some I haven’t but when they start asking it’s hard for me not to. Please let me know where to find Yona and I’ll decide if I think it’s worth it. Ugh, thanks so much

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2023, 04:49:47 PM »
Try a different platform. I like Yona Farrell who has her own website. Also Bonnie and Angelica on Psychic Source, Rachel Marie and Stephanie Theresa on Bitwine. Not really familiar with the CP psychics so I can’t say much about them.

Did just talk to Barbara4846 from Keen. She seemed really good as well but time will tell so not leaving a review on her at this time. I can vouch for the accuracy of the others above tho. At least for me.

I have read with Bonnie and Angelica on PS as well. I do believe that contact prediction is still pending. But I do not remember what they said. Yona, I also have mixed feelings about her but then again I have to keep in mind that every psychic connection is different.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2023, 05:32:19 PM »

I have read with Bonnie and Angelica on PS as well. I do believe that contact prediction is still pending. But I do not remember what they said. Yona, I also have mixed feelings about her but then again I have to keep in mind that every psychic connection is different.

I have heard the same about Yona. For me she was pretty accurate. Especially as it pertained to my job situation. She predicted a new job in the time frame she gave me. I agree with the people who have said to just let her talk. I really tried to get her to hone in on a guy and I don’t think that worked out that well because she wasn’t right about him. But I still felt she picked up a lot accurately about the rest of my life I would suggest her. If you don’t feel she’d be right for you though then I’d skip it. I only read with her once and it was way back in January so I don’t have multiple readings to go off of with her.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2023, 05:36:34 PM »
Good God I’ve spent so much money I just want to quit it all. I agree I should try something different but I think I have to let it go, if I can for now. I hear a lot about this said Yona, where is she at again? I’ve read so many mixed reviews about her is why I’m nervous. Yet some people on this forum seem to connect with others better. Supposedly I’m very easy to read for like am open book. Probably because like a dumbass I give them to much info. Some I haven’t but when they start asking it’s hard for me not to. Please let me know where to find Yona and I’ll decide if I think it’s worth it. Ugh, thanks so much

Me too! That’s the hard thing is that one will tell you something then someone else picks up something else and then that just perpetuates the cycle of going round and round with them. After my summer of psychic splurging I’ve found only a few I can say were correct for me and I’m sticking with those few. But it was through a lot of different readings on different platforms that I found them. A lot of trial and error and it was ultimately the ones who didn’t give me a fairytale.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2023, 05:46:29 PM »
Sad to say but the amount of money I’ve spent it’s so hard. So many different opinions and predictions. I am praying that I will get my discount on my bday which is11-1, load it up ne more time with CP, I’ll call Mattie and Uli and then be done. I have to. The economy sucks, my pay isn’t going up and I am draining my savings for the “ it may happen”. No one but God knows. I am hoping I can stay to this but every time I read the forum I wanna try someone new and a new platform. Pissing money away sucks just as bad. Hell I’m a good looking guy, great job, and I have a lot to offer. So I hope I can keep my money after my last readings and give it all to God. My counselors are so much cheaper than these psychics!!! Ugh I’m desperate in some ways and trying to give it to God. It’s tough, we’ve all been here I think!!!!

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2023, 07:23:12 PM »
Sad to say but the amount of money I’ve spent it’s so hard. So many different opinions and predictions. I am praying that I will get my discount on my bday which is11-1, load it up ne more time with CP, I’ll call Mattie and Uli and then be done. I have to. The economy sucks, my pay isn’t going up and I am draining my savings for the “ it may happen”. No one but God knows. I am hoping I can stay to this but every time I read the forum I wanna try someone new and a new platform. Pissing money away sucks just as bad. Hell I’m a good looking guy, great job, and I have a lot to offer. So I hope I can keep my money after my last readings and give it all to God. My counselors are so much cheaper than these psychics!!! Ugh I’m desperate in some ways and trying to give it to God. It’s tough, we’ve all been here I think!!!!

I agree! We have all been there. I think the best shot of an accurate reading is just going to the ones you trust and who can give you more of a validation. I have a few and will list them in another post below this one.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2023, 07:39:39 PM »
Thank you.

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2023, 07:50:48 PM »
For me personally, I have a few psychics that I have been going to or have tried. This is in no particular order just by who I remembered who I read with.

Luciana - I went to her for the first time back in August and she does not seem like a fairytale reader like her post describes. She has given me possible contact prediction dates and dates I should be wary about. And she does seem to be a good empath. Knew how long we were together too.

Mattie - She has gotten a few things correct and others I can't validate because I just don't know. But she said something about an age between 26-27 and yes, I do know someone whose bday came up. So I think there is still a few more days for whatever that is supposed to happen. Recently tried to read with her, but no new updates on predictions. She said to be patient.

Luna - She got the initials of my ex and our mutual friend. She seems very good, but I do not remember if I told her that a few months before the next reading. But she does seem more realistic than most. However, I decided to call her a few days later after our chat reading and she doesn't seem to remember who we talked about but does somewhat remember me. Read with her yesterday and seems to be picking up my poi this time too. However, could not give me a timeline.

Uli - Gave me a pretty interesting reading, she noted that someone I am close to is in the medical field (true). So makes me think she has connected. Not able to get into her waiting line.

Rika - She also seems to have connected to me and noted the exact date of my friend's bday to me (scary) and told me that something would happen near that date. So predictions of contact are pending until I check up on this. Read with her today, and she has pushed the timeline back more just by a week and did give a reason as to why.

Chip - Unsure if he connected to me, but did know my POI is a Taurus and has been getting a number "3" the past few readings. Couldn't get into his waiting line.

Kavita - She is good. She and her guide, Daniel are very well connected. Knew my POI was out of town the week after the reading. She seems to however confused energy in my opinion. Her timelines are always close, but have moved them out a few times. Haven't gotten a chance to read with her again. Read with her today, and she told me I would get in contact this weekend and gave me a reason for the delay (something I can't vouch for)

I have read with a few others and I do not believe that they connected very well or their timelines just aren't working...

Deejay - Read that she is a good empath and decided to give her a try. Timeline never happened.

Jacqueline - Honestly unsure. Heard many great things read the testimonials and gave her a try, but timelines never happened. The first time I called, she told me my POI would call the next day.... I was shocked but nope never happened.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 10:42:53 AM by KawalaKutie »

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2023, 08:21:17 PM »
CP in my opinion has a lot of fairytale readers. Most I’ve chatted with I was like seriously WHAT??? But they have the few that seem to care. And some really pick up on some good things unknown to anyone. One thing that I liked about Uli was that she is refusing to raise her rate as CP wants her to do. Good grief how much money does this site need? I am truly embarrassed or I’d tell all the readers I’ve tried. Tenley totally flipped predictions and was mad when I called her on it and Phillip was an asshole. I wouldn’t piss on his grave if it were on fire. Regardless I’m sticking to my two and as stated hope for the best prepare for the worst and go from there. I love seeing whose working for who and who isn’t. I truly think 10gs later I’m sloooowwwwlllly learning

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2023, 08:31:29 PM »
I agree. There are a few who care. I do believe out of all the readers I read with, none seems to have tried to keep me on the phone... that or I just shut it down quickly but idk... Has Uli told you about her rate? Trying to think who was rude to me, but I think the closest I got was someone eating while doing the reading for me and I was just confused.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2023, 08:39:35 PM »
I was just telling her how expensive it is to call and she quickly said they want her rate to go up but she is refusing as long as she can. That meant to me she really cares for us all