Author Topic: The World Of Psychics  (Read 1857 times)

Offline the_worldofpsychics

The World Of Psychics
« on: October 21, 2023, 07:55:29 AM »
Hi,

I have recently started a new psychic website - The World Of Psychics which has some of UK’s most trusted and recognised psychics such as Tristan Morell, Gail Hart, Natalie Thomason, Chantal, and many more joining soon.

Emily Rose is coming soon on the platform as well. https://www.theworldofpsychics.com/emily-rose-expression-of-interest

I have created the website keeping in mind the difficulty of waiting a psychic to come online and then wait to be able to get through to them on a psychic hotline. With the World Of Psychic most psychics have a booking calendar where people can pre-book a reading with them.

Do check it out at www.theworldofpsychics.com and share your feedback.

Many thanks,
N

Offline whimerj

Re: The World Of Psychics
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2023, 02:56:15 PM »
Hi,

I have recently started a new psychic website - The World Of Psychics which has some of UK’s most trusted and recognised psychics such as Tristan Morell, Gail Hart, Natalie Thomason, Chantal, and many more joining soon.

Emily Rose is coming soon on the platform as well. https://www.theworldofpsychics.com/emily-rose-expression-of-interest

I have created the website keeping in mind the difficulty of waiting a psychic to come online and then wait to be able to get through to them on a psychic hotline. With the World Of Psychic most psychics have a booking calendar where people can pre-book a reading with them.

Many thanks,
N

"Uk's most trusted psychics"

... Who?

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2023, 06:06:24 PM »
The names are mentioned in the post and you could also visit the website to read about all the readers available. 😊

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2023, 04:52:42 AM »
Hi,

Many thanks,
N

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS . SKETCHY ASF

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2023, 12:02:50 PM »
Have you tried using the website before claiming that it is sketchy asf? Just curious what made you say that?

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2023, 06:21:58 PM »
Yeah I can't say it's sketchy. I think that is jumping the gun. But we also don't know the validity or skill of the psychics listed. They may not be very good or frauds but that does not mean it's the head of the sites fault

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2023, 10:52:37 PM »
Thank you. Each reader goes through test readings before being accepted on the site. Most of them on the site so far have been my go to readers for a long time. Each one of them are quite popular in the UK. They are part of well known psychic hotlines for years. Psychic readings are subjective and based on various factors, your connection with a reader, their reading style, how open one is during the reading, how well a reader has delivered the message and many more.

If you click on the all readers page it shows the skills each one has and the individual reader page has a long bio about each of them.

I absolutely understand the reservations one might have about a website especially when it’s new, but it is disheartening to know that people can right it off like this without trying. Not realising how hard one must be working (literally 12-13 hours 6 days a week) to get it up and running with a pure intention of offering a sincere platform for everyone. Don’t use it, if you don’t like it, but be kind guys! That is all.

Offline Mina

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2023, 04:43:28 AM »
Thank you. Each reader goes through test readings before being accepted on the site. Most of them on the site so far have been my go to readers for a long time. Each one of them are quite popular in the UK. They are part of well known psychic hotlines for years. Psychic readings are subjective and based on various factors, your connection with a reader, their reading style, how open one is during the reading, how well a reader has delivered the message and many more.

If you click on the all readers page it shows the skills each one has and the individual reader page has a long bio about each of them.

I absolutely understand the reservations one might have about a website especially when it’s new, but it is disheartening to know that people can right it off like this without trying. Not realising how hard one must be working (literally 12-13 hours 6 days a week) to get it up and running with a pure intention of offering a sincere platform for everyone. Don’t use it, if you don’t like it, but be kind guys! That is all.

I think this type of marketing is tacky
And technically borders on harassment if the consensus is unwelcomed

Offline whimerj

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2023, 03:50:48 PM »

Harassment? It's an open forum...

I can't vouch for their psychics but some of you guys are really exaggerating things.

Offline Mina

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2023, 10:03:26 PM »

I can't vouch for their psychics but some of you guys are really exaggerating things.

Plain and simple. If the advertisement is unwelcomed after being told not to it is: harassment

Considering some the things to you said on the other posts, I can see why you may have trouble with blurred lines
« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 10:07:50 PM by Mina »

Offline whimerj

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2023, 10:42:47 PM »

Plain and simple. If the advertisement is unwelcomed after being told not to it is: harassment

Considering some the things to you said on the other posts, I can see why you may have trouble with blurred lines

Awwwh. Someone's having a tantrum. You're overreacting. Also, on who's opinion decides it's harassment? Yours? Yours and one other person's? Two other people? When does it become what you consider general "harrassment"? I think you should look up the definition of harassment because it seems English isn't your forte. Have you maybe stopped to think that this person may be trying to promote their site and have actual readers? I'm not saying they're good readers or even real. We honestly do not know one way or the other. So why go to one end of that spectrum and make the assumptions with such vitriol? While I cannot speak on the validity of their readers, to assume they're trying to scam is a you issue not a them issue. I think you should grow up and try thinking outside your little preconceived notions of how things work. Promoting their site can be mutually beneficial.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 10:45:59 PM by whimerj »

Offline Mina

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2023, 01:48:38 AM »

Awwwh. Someone's having a tantrum. You're overreacting. Also, on who's opinion decides it's harassment? Yours? Yours and one other person's? Two other people? When does it become what you consider general "harrassment"? I think you should look up the definition of harassment because it seems English isn't your forte. Have you maybe stopped to think that this person may be trying to promote their site and have actual readers? I'm not saying they're good readers or even real. We honestly do not know one way or the other. So why go to one end of that spectrum and make the assumptions with such vitriol? While I cannot speak on the validity of their readers, to assume they're trying to scam is a you issue not a them issue. I think you should grow up and try thinking outside your little preconceived notions of how things work. Promoting their site can be mutually beneficial.

🤣🤣🤣
TY for making my night

Offline whimerj

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2023, 01:59:23 AM »

🤣🤣🤣
TY for making my night

You're an immature child trying to cause problems when you don't know if the problems are valid or not. Grow the fuck up. Thanks

Offline Mina

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2023, 02:36:48 AM »

🤣🤣🤣
TY for making my night

You're an immature child trying to cause problems when you don't know if the problems are valid or not. Grow the fuck up. Thanks

👍 😎🤙
I’ll take what you said into consideration… apologies if I triggered you.

My intention was to state my opinion: it is not in favor of ppl like this promoting their site. It is very tacky for advisors to promote themselves this way specifically on this forum.

Agree to disagree

But…
Are you ok?

I mean, obviously you’re not because you’re on this site…
plus on discord…
plus a male… the softies kind of psychic addict? Sooo… I think you’re projecting 😬😬😬 Sorry you feel that way about yourself deep down inside. I could say much more … but I don’t want embarrass you further.

Be warned: do not come for me

Offline whimerj

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2023, 04:14:20 AM »

🤣🤣🤣
TY for making my night

👍 😎🤙
I’ll take what you said into consideration… apologies if I triggered you.

My intention was to state my opinion: it is not in favor of ppl like this promoting their site. It is very tacky for advisors to promote themselves this way specifically on this forum.

Agree to disagree

But…
Are you ok?

I mean, obviously you’re not because you’re on this site…
plus on discord…
plus a male… the softies kind of psychic addict? Sooo… I think you’re projecting 😬😬😬 Sorry you feel that way about yourself deep down inside. I could say much more … but I don’t want embarrass you further.

Be warned: do not come for me
you've got issues. I'm not in discord, I'm female. Your desire to make assumptions really shows your mental state. You're the one trying to attack someone trying to promote their site. Grow up