Author Topic: Abundant visions  (Read 58424 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Abundant visions
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 05:38:49 PM »
It's www.thirdeyelive.com. I have never read w/Gaylene....I could never catch her on chat fast enough!

Offline guesswho

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2012, 05:43:26 PM »
@Synergy  She gives me possibilities of outcomes that sound realistic, but she doesn't really lock into one or the other for really long term.  The only times she locks into outcomes is short-term.  Maybe she knows there aren't too many variables for short-term, but for long-term, many actions can change that...  She's never painted a very rosy picture for me though, but I agree that she's overall a postive reader, or at least sees the glass half full.

loops77

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2012, 05:46:36 PM »
Well, there was a sudden monkey wrench for the summer move...so its looking like she will be right about feb...although there is no set course on that happening just yet.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2012, 09:39:29 PM »
Gaylene got a prediction right for me on when I would see someone. The only other person who got the exact day was Kisha.

I also read with her regarding a new relationship and she was able to pick up on nuances surrounding this person and I and other relationships without me telling her anything.

I use Gaylene for the near future - within the month. She has been accurate for me for those things and is able to pick up items which confirm she is connecting. I would not use her for outcomes or put too much into predictions that are far out. Also, she doesn't also see relationships exactly. For example: I asked what my friend's relationship is with a woman. She picks up shared finances and turmoil. These things are correct. She is his girlfriend that he lives with and is supporting them (shared finances) and they are constantly fighting (turmoil). However, she misses that this is actually a romantic relationship because she doesn't get love cards. Obviously not a strong relationship, or a loving relationship, but for all intensive purposes - a relationship.

What Gaylene may lack in that regard she makes up for in consistentcy and being accurate with the current and immediate future.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2012, 09:43:21 PM »
I agree Liz.  She is such a great value for her price.  There are psychics that charge way more that aren't half as good.

loops77

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2012, 10:25:15 PM »
I agree with Jordie. She didn't see any love cards because there is no love in that "relationship". It seems like a convenient arrangement instead.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 10:29:55 PM »
Exactly BUT it's still his girlfriend. They still live together.

If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck... it's a duck, right?

I am saying she IS right. But it helps that I know the ins and outs and can use her readings as a tool, which is what readings are for.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 06:00:02 PM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 10:42:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure the guy I like has a girlfriend, or at least someone he's dating.  She told me he isn't seeing anyone.  I know that Kisha misses third parties at times, so maybe that isn't Gaylene's forte either?  She has been accurate for me on other stuff, so I'll continue to count on her for that. 

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2012, 04:27:37 PM »
i used to call Gaylene a lot - years ago before she got as popular as she is now. a couple weeks ago i checked and she had like 20 people in line! anyways, i've kept her on my fav's list, but don't really count on her. she is a great person, very geniune, very sweet, and a lot of the current stuff is accurate. however, i hung on to hope of someone returning for YEARS, and she was one of the reasons why. her long-term predictions just never panned out for me.

Offline Truth

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2012, 05:15:32 PM »
yeah. i have another friend that shared a psychic obsession with me. haha. she LOVED gaylene. love, love, loved her! the only one she would call. then eventually, one day, had enough. none of her predictions about the guy ever panned out so she gave up. i'll be honest, i still call Gaylene once a year or so. her feedback is so great, and i fall trap to that with her (and a lot of others i've tried on Keen before). i always give them the benefit of the doubt and think, this time it will happen as they said. but now, with the long line, i probably won't use her anymore.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2012, 05:30:09 PM »
I have chatted with Gaylene a couple of times and what she says resonated with my relationship situation but then one day when I finally was able to talk to her on the phone and asked about career it seems she wasn't as in tuned. What I mean by that is I feel she was completely off track about my current situation and place of employment, what she said about the company I was working for was mostly entirely incorrect. Maybe career isn't her forte but for now I have to say I did not connect with her in that aspect.

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2012, 05:41:26 PM »
Truth - I know what you mean... after reading all the amazing reviews here, I gave her another chance a few months ago just to see if she could now connect with me.  Yet again, she was completely off, even with the present stuff.  Rest assured, after that I no longer have any desire to read with her.  She is very sweet and kind but just not accurate for me at least.  Fortunately I have found my favorite readers now who connect really well with me.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 05:43:10 PM by Miracle »

Offline Truth

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2012, 07:32:56 PM »
Truth - I know what you mean... after reading all the amazing reviews here, I gave her another chance a few months ago just to see if she could now connect with me.  Yet again, she was completely off, even with the present stuff.  Rest assured, after that I no longer have any desire to read with her.  She is very sweet and kind but just not accurate for me at least.  Fortunately I have found my favorite readers now who connect really well with me.

glad we are on the same page! do you mind sharing who has worked for you? maybe we are on the same page there as well..

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2012, 11:14:40 PM »
Sure thing! I PM'ed you the same.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2012, 02:21:40 AM »
Finally got to read with this woman. She BLEW me away! I mean I literally gave no information and she nailed things past and present. I didn't call for predictions...just an inside of view of what is currently going on in the situation. I am THOROUGHLY impresssed with her insight and ability to pick up even the most tiny of details.

Normally I do not read w/tarot readers. I'm not a tarot fan...but she was so on. It was incredible.

She mentioned something I did that is not "common" or easy to guess...and she saw it perfectly as well as the ramifications from it. No other reader has seen this...and if they have they haven't mentioned it. This was a looooongshot and she nailed it. She proved herself 100%. I am a fan!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 02:23:11 AM by SomethingBetter »

anything