Author Topic: Reviews-Psychic source  (Read 2954 times)

Offline KarinaR

Reviews-Psychic source
« on: September 27, 2023, 08:04:49 PM »
Just want to let everyone know that psychicsource.com is a complete scam. While some of the readers there may have some sort of gift the company/platform is literally a sham.

I posted honest reviews about several readers over 3 weeks ago. I went to their pages today and noticed NONE of them had my experience/review posted. I reached out to customer service and they said "our management team reserves the right to post positive and negative feedback."

A while back i was told it takes 2 weeks to review "unfavorable feedback to ensure honesty for the readers."

I want to make note here that I have tried the following readers who were incredibly off for me and would like to save someone else their time, money and heartache:

1) Bonnie- wrong and flip flopped
2) Leah proven wrong within hours gave me major anxiety
3) Orion- wrong
4) Leila-WRONG
5) June- picks up past and present. None of her predictions have come to pass

Hope this helps. I will not be using Psychic Source ever again.

Also side note- John Luke from bitwine is on there as Matthew.

Offline rubz84

Re: Reviews-Psychic source
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2023, 11:18:59 PM »
Bonnie has been very good with me when it comes to current energy, but she was actually wrong about a prediction recently. I still think she is gifted to the extent that she can read current energy, but future is up in the air I guess.

If you decide to use it again, I would try Yana.

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2023, 10:47:25 AM »
Bonnie has been very good with me when it comes to current energy, but she was actually wrong about a prediction recently. I still think she is gifted to the extent that she can read current energy, but future is up in the air I guess.

If you decide to use it again, I would try Yana.

Hmm so she was right about things leading up the prediction but was wrong on the outcome? I saw that you said she was accurate 85-90% on I’m assuming current energy?

Offline Stone88

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2023, 09:52:14 AM »
Bonnie and Lesh were crap for me.

Bonnie changed her reading as soon as I fed her more info about my situation...

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2023, 02:59:44 PM »
Just want to let everyone know that psychicsource.com is a complete scam. While some of the readers there may have some sort of gift the company/platform is literally a sham.

I posted honest reviews about several readers over 3 weeks ago. I went to their pages today and noticed NONE of them had my experience/review posted. I reached out to customer service and they said "our management team reserves the right to post positive and negative feedback."

A while back i was told it takes 2 weeks to review "unfavorable feedback to ensure honesty for the readers."

I want to make note here that I have tried the following readers who were incredibly off for me and would like to save someone else their time, money and heartache:

1) Bonnie- wrong and flip flopped
2) Leah proven wrong within hours gave me major anxiety
3) Orion- wrong
4) Leila-WRONG
5) June- picks up past and present. None of her predictions have come to pass

Hope this helps. I will not be using Psychic Source ever again.

Also side note- John Luke from bitwine is on there as Matthew.

Hello Katrina!
Full moon coming up! Get that wine out lol…have you tried in person readings?