Author Topic: LadyEofEastHarlem  (Read 649 times)

Offline HazelYella

LadyEofEastHarlem
« on: September 21, 2023, 08:46:21 AM »
Cooky, hard to follow, and actually reads from a script. She’ll give you names of spirit guides, and then read to you what they mean. Her descriptions of my POI were way off, too. Don’t waste your money.

Offline jackY

Re: LadyEofEastHarlem
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2023, 06:23:49 PM »
Thanks for the warning!

Cooky, hard to follow, and actually reads from a script. She’ll give you names of spirit guides, and then read to you what they mean. Her descriptions of my POI were way off, too. Don’t waste your money.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 01:29:59 AM »
Thanks for the warning!

Welcome! Her rates are wayyyy too high. Complete waste of time.

Offline Mina

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2023, 04:49:53 PM »
I read with her in the winter.
I did not get that pony show, lol

But for me…
She actually picked up a lot for me without prompting. There’s one thing I cannot verify, but it seems highly likely, and she even made long term prediction years way out. Which ok that part does seems pretty bold… I followed her reviews after my reading and some time. Some ppl said she flips and makes outlandish claims. Her reviews are all over the place. Either really good or really bad.

Because of that … I do get scammy vibe from her and have not read with her again. But what she said did shake me, because I did not prompt for much. I saw her prices fluctuated a lot soon after and that to me is always off putting. When I read with her she was just under $5 but then I think the next week she skyrocketed to $12, now I see she is under $8

I would read with her again but also I just get scammy vibe, and even though I felt she read the situation really well- it wasn’t a positive read and I fear it would put me in tailspin
However i think she really nailed present
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 04:58:17 PM by Mina »