Author Topic: Sherry Taylor on Kasamba, but has in person studio in Alabama  (Read 648 times)

Offline mazzystarr19

Sherry Taylor on Kasamba, but has in person studio in Alabama
« on: September 09, 2023, 08:39:20 PM »
I connected with Sherry on Kasamba, but she recognized my accent and asked me questions that lead to us realizing we were in the same city. She recommended that I see her in person, so I did. I thought she was very sweet, patient, and understanding on the surface, however, she kept telling me that she was getting messages and instructions from her guides telling her that the only way to remove blockages and clear negative energy from my life was for me to buy a painite stone and tabernacle that totaled almost $20,000. The catch, though, was that she was to keep them in her possession. And, when I said I couldn't do that, she insisted that I needed to buy a $10,000 amethyst stone, of course, for her to keep as well. This made me doubt and question the authenticity of her services I had paid for up to that point. It is widely known that people who ask clients either to give them large amounts of money or buy them things to keep that cost large amounts of money usually aren't authentic or ethical. She also suggested that I not tell anyone about what we were doing. I have also posted screenshots of texts that prove some of the above. I just want a refund of what I spent on her services up to that point. I did bring these concerns to her attention at the time as well as ask for a refund, but my request was declined.

I tried to post the above on Google reviews without screenshots to begin with, but she reported my account as fake and denied I was ever a client of hers. I tried to add the screenshots, but she must have reported me and they banned my account and/or IP address before I could, so I posted on Yelp. I don't know if she'll even be notified that I posted on there, but at least I did something. Anyway, here is the link for my Yelp review and the screenshots (Brooke B.): https://www.yelp.com/biz/psychic-studio-fort-payne?hrid=mH5f3HDT_1CIiGs1BUd8_g&utm_campaign=www_review_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 01:04:30 AM by mazzystarr19 »

Offline KarinaR

Re: Sherry Taylor on Kasamba, but has in person studio in Alabama
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2023, 12:34:27 AM »
I connected with Sherry on Kasamba, but she recognized my accent and asked me questions that lead to us realizing we were in the same city. She recommended that I see her in person, so I did. I thought Sherry was very sweet, patient, and understanding on the surface, however, she kept telling me that she was getting messages and instructions from her guides telling her that the only way to remove blockages and clear negative energy from my life was for me to buy a painite stone and tabernacle that totaled almost $20,000. The catch, though, was that she was to keep them in her possession. And, when I said I couldn't do that, she insisted that I needed to buy a $10,000 amethyst stone, of course, for her to keep as well. This made me doubt and question the authenticity of her services I had paid for up to that point. It is widely known that people who ask clients either to give them large amounts of money or buy them things to keep that cost large amounts of money usually aren't authentic or ethical. She also suggested that I not tell anyone about what we were doing. I have also posted screenshots of texts that prove some of the above. I just want a refund of what I spent on her services up to that point. I did bring these concerns to her attention at the time as well as ask for a refund, but my request was declined.

I tried to post the above on Google reviews without screenshots to begin with, but she reported my account as fake and denied I was ever a client of hers. I tried to add the screenshots, but she must have reported me and they banned my account and/or IP address before I could, so I posted on Yelp. I don't know if she'll even be notified that I posted on there, but at least I did something. Anyway, here is the link for my Yelp review and the screenshots (Brooke B.): https://www.yelp.com/biz/psychic-studio-fort-payne?hrid=mH5f3HDT_1CIiGs1BUd8_g&utm_campaign=www_review_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)

You really should go to the police and report her. Looks like someone else was also scammed of thousands of dollars!

Offline mazzystarr19

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2023, 12:59:52 AM »
I've considered it. We actually live close to each other and it's a pretty small town. I'm honestly a bit embarrassed that I even called/went to her to begin with. That's what has me hesitant to report, but I think I have a decent case with the texts to back me up. I just want my money back.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 01:03:51 AM by mazzystarr19 »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2023, 03:08:06 AM »
She has previous negative reviews stating she’s stole money etc definitely shouldn’t have been trusted but I hope you get how your money back. Maybe call your bank and block it

Offline jackY

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2023, 07:13:08 PM »
Seriously, go to the police. You may not get your money back, but in a small town, you will surely be able to spare others.

I've considered it. We actually live close to each other and it's a pretty small town. I'm honestly a bit embarrassed that I even called/went to her to begin with. That's what has me hesitant to report, but I think I have a decent case with the texts to back me up. I just want my money back.

Offline mazzystarr19

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2023, 02:49:38 PM »
My review on Yelp wasn't showing up for some reason, so I reposted. Maybe it was because I tried to post the same thing on Google again, but I removed it since it wasn't showing publicly.  This is so frustrating!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 06:33:58 PM by mazzystarr19 »

anything