Author Topic: Jobs and career and what else  (Read 1227 times)

Offline Mina

Jobs and career and what else
« on: August 29, 2023, 08:53:30 PM »
Hey look at me go! I’m interviewing for two jobs (actually I’ve been hired by one but they) have date conflicts, and lots of what ifs! and I still have not asked a psychic about who will hire me? or how it will go? or if I will like I either jobs? Or how to quit one if I get better offer? Or if I’ll meet someone new at said jobs? 😆

From now I’m failing on my own terms and my own misguided expectations ! 😝

Just kidding; but trust that I am resilient enough make mistakes on my own anyways and survive!

I’ve been listening Mary Kate magic mindset and some of her affirmations I’ve been applying help me so much: I am the type of person where everything works out for me in the best possible way. My success is inevitable. I always see evidence of things working out for me in the best possible way … etc and etc.
Interestingly her approach is to activate reticular phrase in the morning which I’ve had evidence of that showing up. That part is freaky.

I’ve also been listening to coach ken (one of the coach lee advisors for relationship advice) on YT about staying strong in no contact; I still cry and get upset but I see it’s helping me not get a reading and feel resilient. I mean still cry and call advisors but this weekend I requested more refunds from Keen then giving into a reading- and it hurt but it felt great when that money was zapped to zero; but it wasn’t right away and those affirmations feel more truer today when the my actions meet it.

His videos hurt and make me cry; but then I absolutely feel stronger for not contacting psychic about SP, or even SP- that OVER HYPER FIXATING on your SP or problems AND that does NOT attract BUT REPELS; and as much as I like manifesting, and I know it’s real for me and had other great successes I feel used it in hyper fixation mode on “SP”- and this just repels! Duh!

I’m remembering anything I’ve manifested big with I was able to stop and drop the over hyper fixation of the problem, at least for few seconds and moments. I let anxiety be there as excitement instead.

So I want to say if calling a psychic that puts you in state of HYPER FIXATION WITH YOUR PROBLEM YOURE REPEALING IT: Allow not knowing, allow the anxiety, allow not giving it your power- that’s paradoxically that is where the power is at.

Offline Notacrystalfreak

Re: Jobs and career and what else
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2023, 04:23:13 PM »
Love this!

Offline Mina

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2023, 05:36:40 PM »
So sadly I did not get this second job as I had hoped… to think I was zigzagging into something I make happen. I was so upset last week … but for a day, when I officially I was told I didn’t get the job. I had an ugly cry then felt just better.

I just got my second full paycheck and I’m excited I paid a bill; after work I went straight to an atm and pulled everything except $50 in case I felt the urge to call someone…

But I’m excited. I got full paycheck, and after searching for a reader, no this pattern has to stop.

It’s scary, but I feel good.
I think what would my life look like if I woke up and the first wasn’t this need to check on SP or psychic site to guide myself. I don’t think I’m there yet, but I would like to be.

But I know it will be uncomfortable, however it won’t last. There are probably days where sober ppl wake up and don’t feel the need to act out on addictions
Ugh I hope after writing this I don’t go back to mindlessly scrolling for an advisor and call

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2023, 08:17:50 PM »
You’ve got this, Mina!!! Pulling for you.

Offline jackY

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2023, 08:22:50 PM »
You got this, Mina!!! Your heart, mind and energy are in the right place. The right things ARE going to happen for you.

So sadly I did not get this second job as I had hoped… to think I was zigzagging into something I make happen. I was so upset last week … but for a day, when I officially I was told I didn’t get the job. I had an ugly cry then felt just better.

I just got my second full paycheck and I’m excited I paid a bill; after work I went straight to an atm and pulled everything except $50 in case I felt the urge to call someone…

But I’m excited. I got full paycheck, and after searching for a reader, no this pattern has to stop.

It’s scary, but I feel good.
I think what would my life look like if I woke up and the first wasn’t this need to check on SP or psychic site to guide myself. I don’t think I’m there yet, but I would like to be.

But I know it will be uncomfortable, however it won’t last. There are probably days where sober ppl wake up and don’t feel the need to act out on addictions
Ugh I hope after writing this I don’t go back to mindlessly scrolling for an advisor and call

Offline Mina

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2023, 12:21:24 AM »
Thanks you guys… I sadly give into a chat with an advisor and I’m just kicking myself for doing so. I didn’t even feel I got much out of it. What’s worse is I’ve been struggling all afternoon about wanting another read. Or who could I read? I closed my account then reopened with keen. Looked up a dozen videos: compulsive spending, psychic addiction. I could have gotten a nice pedicure for $50 and coffee

Good thing I’m at work now. I have some distracting apps I can “play” on my break time. One is quizzlet study aid I decided that by Dec maybe even Nov I’d like to re take a license exam, and how I keep putting this off. Now that I’m not moving around all the time, facing myself to be put and finish this goal. It was nice yesterday I was bed but I made myself study.

The biggest question I ask myself: if I’m going to miserable is better knowing my bills are paid, vs being miserable and bills unpaid.

I feel like I’m survival mode at its basic level. But this time will pass, I know I have to make the most of it.

Offline jackY

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2023, 12:59:35 AM »
Here's the thing, sister-we already know the answers and then we spin with these "psychics" to confirm or deny how we feel. STOP IT. It's okay to not know what's next. It's actually a big part of our journey. Don't fall back on bad habits. Save your money for self care.

Offline Chocolate

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2023, 11:51:17 AM »
That’s great advice that I need right now. Thanks