Author Topic: Rachel Marie keeps blocking me  (Read 6797 times)

Offline saxenaniks

Rachel Marie keeps blocking me
« on: August 14, 2023, 06:29:29 PM »
Hi.
I've read with Rachel several times in the past 2 years, and she's been on point for me
However, since the past few months she's been blocking me - i tried making a different account too but she blocks that

It's strange because we were always on a good note
The only catch is that she had gone offline, after me paying when we spoke for the last time before she blocked me and she owed me 45 dollars. I had raised a complaint to the website, because she didn't respond to me for months :(

I don't really care about that money now, I do want to speak to her. How do I make this right? Not sure what's happening

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Rachel Marie keeps blocking me
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2023, 08:10:24 PM »
Hi.
I've read with Rachel several times in the past 2 years, and she's been on point for me
However, since the past few months she's been blocking me - i tried making a different account too but she blocks that

The only catch is that she had gone offline, after me paying when we spoke for the last time before she blocked me and she owed me 45 dollars. I had raised a complaint to the website, because she didn't respond to me for months :(

It sounds like she’s shady to me. I hope you got your money back. I would try from a whole different computer with a different IP address but sounds like she knows exactly what happened and is trying to avoid potential conflict to me. I’ve never read with her so I have no insight into her.
I don't really care about that money now, I do want to speak to her. How do I make this right? Not sure what's happening

Offline Egggg0

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2023, 02:46:04 AM »
how often do you try to read with her? If you read with her too often she will block you if she thinks it’s becoming unhealthy or you are not waiting enough time to let predictions play out (which is approx. 4 months you need to wait between readings). She has a blog post about it but her blog is currently down. I will post the article here when her blog is back up and running again.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2023, 05:10:53 AM »
Hi.

You mean you only see her if she’s busy and can’t message her? I’ve read with her fairly regularly and she has never blocked. She’s been very welcoming and such.

It’s strange if she blocks. We had a huge fall out and she never blocked. Maybe you can try emailing her via her PayPal email or like, contacting her through her website or something like that.

I can hardly ever catch her when she is online though. Rachel seems to be a good person who doesn’t hold grudges. Just weird with money, do per min only if you do catch her.

pfizer

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2023, 08:29:24 AM »
Hi.

as far as i know, she never blocked people; she simply MESSY
as for the money she took, without delivering a reading, report to paypal; they will refund, and if its too late, message her bitwine and email or whatever, i dont think she intentionally took your money, she is simply MESSY.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2023, 09:52:25 AM »
That's what is SO strange.
I last read with her 6 months back

and as I said, I don't really care about the money but yes she has blocked my account and doesn't reply to any messages
I really do love her as a reader but don't seem to understand this behaviour

Is it because she knows something she doesn't want to share? or That's just me being paranoid and jumping to conclusions haha

pfizer

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2023, 10:23:21 AM »

and as I said, I don't really care about the money but yes she has blocked my account and doesn't reply to any messages

Is it because she knows something she doesn't want to share? or That's just me being paranoid and jumping to conclusions haha

then, only one solution; create another account just for rachel m

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2023, 10:33:59 AM »
Hi.

as far as i know, she never blocked people; she simply MESSY
as for the money she took, without delivering a reading, report to paypal; they will refund, and if its too late, message her bitwine and email or whatever, i dont think she intentionally took your money, she is simply MESSY.

Yeah I agree, we’ve both been reading with her for many years

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2023, 10:38:25 AM »

then, only one solution; create another account just for rachel m

I think her PayPal has to be linked to it?

But that’s the thing, if you are blocked right, messages won’t go through. You won’t be able to message her.

I’m not sure how to get her to reply to messages, I never get a response either. Catching a reading with Rachel is super hard in my experience. Like a unicorn sighting or something lol

If you can create another account, I agree with Pfizer, try that

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2023, 12:39:43 PM »
That's what I said, I created another account, after hearing my name - she blocked me there too
I'm wondering what's happening.

Why is she doing this?
Do you guys have any explaination?

And I agree with you guys, she's always been the sweetest

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2023, 12:52:57 PM »
That's what I said, I created another account, after hearing my name - she blocked me there too
I'm wondering what's happening.

Why is she doing this?
Do you guys have any explaination?

And I agree with you guys, she's always been the sweetest

That has never happened to me…really odd. But I guess I’d just try to respect her decision?

I know she hardly responds to messages, not sure how others get through, maybe they spend above a  certain amount, honestly I don’t know. But she is very nice and down to earth.

I’d try contacting her on her website to explain things if she’s open to it. Or wherever else you can find her. But if she’s making it a point to block you, I don’t know if that might annoy her further.

Offline Egggg0

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2023, 04:13:38 PM »
Here’s the post on why Rachel sometimes blocks as I mentioned earlier:

http://www.psychicmn.com/2014/09/there-are-many-addictions-in-this-world.html?m=1

Offline Live and love

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2023, 04:43:24 PM »

http://www.psychicmn.com/2014/09/there-are-many-addictions-in-this-world.html?m=1
She sounds amazing. She has great ethics.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2023, 04:49:52 PM »
That's a great point! Wow, I don't think most would do this but good for her, although I would say, she should maybe consider letting them know why they're getting block or she's doing that but it's her business.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2023, 01:34:07 AM »

She sounds amazing. She has great ethics.

I’ve never read with her before but I love this lil blog she created and I respect her ethics. There are people who have created false sites here with her name so I’m glad she’s aware.

anything