Author Topic: My Psychic/anxiety Story and Actual Predictions that passed  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Army

My Psychic/anxiety Story and Actual Predictions that passed
« on: August 13, 2023, 10:53:42 AM »
my very first heart break happened in 2020 by a man I had only known 6 months. he quick tossed me like yesterday's newspaper as if nothing special happened. I had lost the will to live.. jeopardised my job and everything..I am now 40. I had to put up a big fight full of patience and being supportive to continue to be in his life... it worked...he and Are currently very good friends. and YES.. He asked me out on an official date not too long ago.. I said no because I met someone else..

I also spent over $100,000 dollars in binge psychic readings because my anxiety was out of control with the situation.. I found a lot of readers on here yet it took me a long time to figure out a lot of these rave reviews were done at the moment with no predictions that actually passed..
I read with California Psychic, Keen, Bitwine, Psychic source, fiver, Purple Ocean/Garden and some readers I found on Instagram...including Yona etc..

I am respecting the privacy of thx readers.. and also my own privacy..
I do not recommend these psychic platforms..

There are plenty of gifted readers off these platforms.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 02:25:42 PM by Army »

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: My Psychic/anxiety Story and Actual Predictions that passed
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 09:19:01 PM »
Wow, this is very impressive! Did you transcribe this reading or did this person write all of this and send it to you? How do her readings work? I checked out her Insta and am wondering how you came across her? She doesn’t have a lot and only 58 followers. Not at all saying I don’t believe in her because she gave you such an amazingly detailed reading but curious how you even found her and decided to give her a try.

Also, love your story! It shows that we don’t always have to listen to negative readings; they always come back! I do believe that but in your case and many cases it’s too late. Happy to hear you’re happy and doing well!

Offline sexyp

Re: My Psychic/anxiety Story and Actual Predictions that passed
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2023, 06:05:17 AM »
Can you share the link of this moo babe reader. Can't find her