Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Autumn rivers is the best

<< < (3/3)

saxenaniks:
Lol. I’m not Autumn. I’m just sharing my experiences as my POI & I are talking again and she’s been consistent with her readings.
Chi town girl, you have sent me several messages about Autumn and other readers to know I’m just a regular person who has had luck with three readers so far - Autumn, Rachel & Miss Ann. All others have been wrong. Hope you remember. Understand you’ve had bad luck but not sure why you’d doubt others when they say they’ve had positive outcomes.
Wishing you guys the best

jackY:
So, what other specific 100% accurate hits did you get with her?

--- Quote from: saxenaniks on October 26, 2023, 10:13:11 PM ---Lol. I’m not Autumn. I’m just sharing my experiences as my POI & I are talking again and she’s been consistent with her readings.
Chi town girl, you have sent me several messages about Autumn and other readers to know I’m just a regular person who has had luck with three readers so far - Autumn, Rachel & Miss Ann. All others have been wrong. Hope you remember. Understand you’ve had bad luck but not sure why you’d doubt others when they say they’ve had positive outcomes.

--- End quote ---

saxenaniks:
POI’s current feelings: accurate & proven
Interview status : got rejected
Current job status : she was right bout no termination
friend’s current thoughts : accurate

She’s good at specific questions not generals.
Wheel of year - miss Ann is great.

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: jackY on October 26, 2023, 10:16:47 PM ---So, what other specific 100% accurate hits did you get with her?

--- Quote from: saxenaniks on October 26, 2023, 10:13:11 PM ---Lol. I’m not Autumn. I’m just sharing my experiences as my POI & I are talking again and she’s been consistent with her readings.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That’s why I said, “I don’t know as though you are her but you’re her biggest fan.” I have found her to be short in her responses and I’ve asked her plenty of specific questions. I had high hopes for her early on but as time went on I saw she missed some huge things that if she was truly dialed into me she would have picked up on. That being said, I’m happy she’s been very spot on for you. Just goes to show that they’re all hit or miss by person. I’m bummed she wasn’t right for me because I like her as a person but I just don’t see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version