Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Autumn rivers is the best

(1/3) > >>

saxenaniks:
Okay guys, I've been reading with Autumn since a while and she's SO spot on with the current. It's unbelievable! She also is amazing at career outcomes and predictions.
So far, almost everything (love and career) she's told me has panned out and has been validated.
Highly recommended!!

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: saxenaniks on August 08, 2023, 03:27:20 PM ---Okay guys, I've been reading with Autumn since a while and she's SO spot on with the current. It's unbelievable! She also is amazing at career outcomes and predictions.
So far, almost everything (love and career) she's told me has panned out and has been validated.
Highly recommended!!

--- End quote ---

I’ve read with her a couple of times, haven’t posted anything yet because of timing with her predictions so I want to wait a while before endorsing her. I will say, the first time I read with her once she warmed up a bit she had a lot to say. The second time I read with her she was pretty short with her responses but did answer my questions and with more than just a line, just was hoping for maybe a tiny bit more detail. I like her so far just waiting to see. Super happy she’s done well for you!

saxenaniks:
Her answers might be short but they're on point :) For me atleast

Chitowngirl:
Unfortunately Autumn Rivers did not get my contact prediction correct. Not sure how I feel about her now

saxenaniks:
Update : Update for who’s been right for me :
Autumn Rivers, Miss Ann and Rachel Marie.
^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version