Author Topic: Autumn rivers is the best  (Read 4253 times)

Offline saxenaniks

Autumn rivers is the best
« on: August 08, 2023, 03:27:20 PM »
Okay guys, I've been reading with Autumn since a while and she's SO spot on with the current. It's unbelievable! She also is amazing at career outcomes and predictions.
So far, almost everything (love and career) she's told me has panned out and has been validated.
Highly recommended!!

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Autumn rivers is the best
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2023, 04:28:58 PM »
Okay guys, I've been reading with Autumn since a while and she's SO spot on with the current. It's unbelievable! She also is amazing at career outcomes and predictions.
So far, almost everything (love and career) she's told me has panned out and has been validated.
Highly recommended!!

I’ve read with her a couple of times, haven’t posted anything yet because of timing with her predictions so I want to wait a while before endorsing her. I will say, the first time I read with her once she warmed up a bit she had a lot to say. The second time I read with her she was pretty short with her responses but did answer my questions and with more than just a line, just was hoping for maybe a tiny bit more detail. I like her so far just waiting to see. Super happy she’s done well for you!

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2023, 04:32:18 PM »
Her answers might be short but they're on point :) For me atleast

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 02:45:25 AM »
Unfortunately Autumn Rivers did not get my contact prediction correct. Not sure how I feel about her now

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 02:39:22 AM »
Update : Update for who’s been right for me :
Autumn Rivers, Miss Ann and Rachel Marie.
^^

Offline Tomato77

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2023, 11:35:50 AM »
Her prediction for me happened

No I’m not Rachel Marie

Just informing of what happened to me

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2023, 02:53:09 PM »
Her prediction for me happened

No I’m not Rachel Marie

Just informing of what happened to me

HAHA! I don't think anyone is going to claim you're her. But you're referring to Rachel Marie, correct? Or Autumn Rivers? This post is mostly about Autumn which is why I ask.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2023, 04:15:42 PM »
Autumn has so many hits for me - it's unbelievable..  She;s sooooo accurate

Offline jackY

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2023, 07:50:10 PM »
Here we go again..... the pattern of someone coming in with nothing but high praise and 100% accuracy from an advisor and no details.

BTW-Hi, Autumn.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2023, 09:25:04 PM »
Here we go again..... the pattern of someone coming in with nothing but high praise and 100% accuracy from an advisor and no details.

BTW-Hi, Autumn.

I can very confidently say Autumn was maaaaybe right about a contact prediction once so I went back to her several times and she has been pretty dang wrong all around for me. Didn’t see that my POI had some other girl and when I told her he did she still was like. “I don’t see it, seems like they’re friendly.” Also asked her about work related things. Wrong again! Said I’d seen an old boss at a conference and that I’d “accomplish something positive,” at this conference. Neither of those things happened. In fact if anything I didn’t really enjoy it and came back sick as a dog. Didn’t see that one coming! I don’t know as though this person is her but she’s her biggest fan, that’s for sure!

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2023, 10:13:11 PM »
Lol. I’m not Autumn. I’m just sharing my experiences as my POI & I are talking again and she’s been consistent with her readings.
Chi town girl, you have sent me several messages about Autumn and other readers to know I’m just a regular person who has had luck with three readers so far - Autumn, Rachel & Miss Ann. All others have been wrong. Hope you remember. Understand you’ve had bad luck but not sure why you’d doubt others when they say they’ve had positive outcomes.
Wishing you guys the best

Offline jackY

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2023, 10:16:47 PM »
So, what other specific 100% accurate hits did you get with her?

Lol. I’m not Autumn. I’m just sharing my experiences as my POI & I are talking again and she’s been consistent with her readings.
Chi town girl, you have sent me several messages about Autumn and other readers to know I’m just a regular person who has had luck with three readers so far - Autumn, Rachel & Miss Ann. All others have been wrong. Hope you remember. Understand you’ve had bad luck but not sure why you’d doubt others when they say they’ve had positive outcomes.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2023, 10:20:10 PM »
POI’s current feelings: accurate & proven
Interview status : got rejected
Current job status : she was right bout no termination
friend’s current thoughts : accurate

She’s good at specific questions not generals.
Wheel of year - miss Ann is great.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2023, 10:26:38 PM »
So, what other specific 100% accurate hits did you get with her?

That’s why I said, “I don’t know as though you are her but you’re her biggest fan.” I have found her to be short in her responses and I’ve asked her plenty of specific questions. I had high hopes for her early on but as time went on I saw she missed some huge things that if she was truly dialed into me she would have picked up on. That being said, I’m happy she’s been very spot on for you. Just goes to show that they’re all hit or miss by person. I’m bummed she wasn’t right for me because I like her as a person but I just don’t see it.

anything