Author Topic: Autumn Rivers got it right!  (Read 9392 times)

Offline saxenaniks

Re: Autumn Rivers got it right!
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2023, 03:16:16 PM »
Oh, that's sad to hear :(
Who was right for you then?

She's been right for me..

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2023, 03:39:22 PM »
For me I’ve asked her about very current things that I’ll be able to tell within a week if they happen or not. I also asked her how this work conference would go for me. She said really good and I’d accomplish something. I just feel that’s soooo vague. Unfortunately all of her answers have been very vague for me. I have ended up feeling like I’m coming down with something and the conference wasn’t bad but it wasn’t spectacular either. I’ve also asked her about my SP and she’ll say stuff like “he’s getting into arguments with people.” Just super random things like that that I have no way of verifying. There are a few More predictions pending, she did loosely hit on two things for me a couple weeks ago but I’m not feeling too confident in her. Every time I read with her I’m left just wanting more details, something more tangible. And I really like her and as I’ve said, I want her to be correct but I’m starting to have my doubts.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2023, 08:54:34 PM »
She's been wrong for me as well on multiple POIs and work matters

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2023, 02:39:22 AM »
She's been wrong for me as well on multiple POIs and work matters

So bummed out! There’s still a prediction pending for me tomorrow so I’ll update but it’s not looking good.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2023, 04:04:02 AM »
Unless something undeniably specific happens based on my readings with Autumn I think I’m done trying her. I’ve read with her 6 times now and most of what she’s said has been unverifiable. She was wrong about contact tonight again. She told me I’d have a 90% chance of seeing my guy and that we’d have a good conversation too. Kind of hard to have a convo when he doesn’t even show up. I’m done with her for a while. Bummer, I liked her but she’s just vague or incorrect for me more than she is correct. And I’ve asked her about both love life, friends and work.

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2023, 09:42:01 PM »
That sucks that she wasn't right for you guys. She was right on two things that happened, a few days to a week later, and someone else I spoke to, she was right about her POI and their job situation (another tarot reader was wrong). I guess she can only connect with certain ppl but unfortunately, that''s the risk with readers, they may or may not connect with you or they will read old energy.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2023, 09:55:15 PM »
That sucks that she wasn't right for you guys. She was right on two things that happened, a few days to a week later, and someone else I spoke to, she was right about her POI and their job situation (another tarot reader was wrong). I guess she can only connect with certain ppl but unfortunately, that''s the risk with readers, they may or may not connect with you or they will read old energy.

Trust me, I hope she still ends up mostly right for me but lost a little faith in her.

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2024, 01:44:59 AM »
The last 2 predictions happened for me (one for a contact prediction) with good time frame and one which I did not want to hear but was true ( about a message I sent to my POI. She told me he would NOT answer my sms BUt would somehow someday pop up again to talk but would avoid what I talked about in my message) Cant talk about the future contact but what she said made complete sense as I sent a risky text lol. She also saw something that I saw myself in my tarot cards, so I think she has a gift for sure. Will update if other predictions happen :)

Offline Mina

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2024, 11:32:10 PM »
Soooo I’ve been reading with Autumn Rivers … and sadly her timing predictions have NOT come to pass. BUT. I do think she picks up present for me … that I know of? I also notice everything I ask is always a yes; It’s like no matter the question how I phrase is it’s always in reflection of the question and I tend to phrase my questions kind of in the positive:

Does POI care about me? -yes
When will I hear from them? -yes
Why hasn’t POI reached out? -yes

I think she always affirms the question in her cards. If that makes sense.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 01:09:12 AM by Mina »

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2024, 01:03:32 AM »
HI Mina, when you say they have come to pass, do you mean she got it right ?

Offline Mina

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2024, 01:09:49 AM »
HI Mina, when you say they have come to pass, do you mean she got it right ?

Sorry just fixed it

I meant her timing dates do NOT end up happening

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2024, 04:20:43 PM »
There were a couple times when I thought she was correct for me and she was correct about a couple contact predictions but overall I wasn't impressed. She's forgettable. She is extremely vague, just like someone previously said she'll be like, "yes." And you're like, "what?!" I always wished she'd elaborate more and be more specific. Nothing she said was earth shattering. I wouldn't go back to her, too vague for me and not correct in any overall predictions. She missed something HUGE over the summer and so I lost my respect in her.

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2024, 12:41:41 AM »
Yes ok, I understand what you mean. She's not been like this with me, so I dont know. She said no twice and was negative about two things and after a while I can say that she was unfortunately right, did not sell fairytale here.

But I still wait for three or four predictions. I think maybe when doing full readings she might be more elaborate and conversationnal than with the "question" offer. Never tried a full reading yet so I cant say much about this.

Also I found out that her website is way cheaper than Bitwine if someone wants to do a reading with her, I advice to go there directly. Curious to hear more about others experiences with her

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2024, 01:09:34 AM »
Just a little update : my POI came back after four long months of silence, and Autumn saw it :)

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2024, 02:57:36 AM »
Her official webiste is not working anymore. Anyone knows where I could reach her outside of Bitwine ?

All her last predictions came true and I would love to do another reading, thanks

anything