Author Topic: Autumn Rivers got it right!  (Read 9537 times)

Offline saxenaniks

Autumn Rivers got it right!
« on: August 08, 2023, 03:26:15 PM »
Okay guys, I've been reading with Autumn since a while and she's SO spot on with the current. It's unbelievable! She also is amazing at career outcomes and predictions.
So far, almost everything (love and career) she's told me has panned out and has been validated.
Highly recommended!!

Offline Rav2202

Re: Autumn Rivers got it right!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 07:01:26 PM »
Awesome! How long did it take for your predictions to manifest??

Offline regrets

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2023, 05:04:41 AM »
What specifically did she say?  What about timelines

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2023, 07:49:31 AM »
Autumn is very good with the current feelings and thoughts of a person. It's been validated by the person themselves. Not just for me, but even for others. For example - she knew he had a fight with his friend. Or things were rough for him at work. And I've tried asking other questions about friends and stuff, and she;s been super accurate about that too.
She knew which job would be better for me, when I'd get an offer and when I'd be rejected

She also correctly predicted that I'd be back in contact with a person and it happened.

The best thing is she's super nice overall, and is affordable.

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2023, 05:33:33 PM »
Autumn is very good with the current feelings and thoughts of a person. It's been validated by the person themselves. Not just for me, but even for others. For example - she knew he had a fight with his friend. Or things were rough for him at work. And I've tried asking other questions about friends and stuff, and she;s been super accurate about that too.
She knew which job would be better for me, when I'd get an offer and when I'd be rejected

She also correctly predicted that I'd be back in contact with a person and it happened.

The best thing is she's super nice overall, and is affordable.

Was the timeline the same week or a little delayed?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2023, 03:08:57 AM »
She did not get my contact prediction correct. Said I’d see him yesterday and definitely did not

Offline Stone88

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2023, 03:12:13 PM »
Chitowngirl who do you recommend for contact predictions? Have you had any luck with any other psychics?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2023, 04:41:58 PM »
I do, I have had luck with Leah at Psychic Source. I wrote about her pretty recently. She has been correct every single time I’ve asked her. And that has been about 4-5 times now. I’m impressed, could be luck but that many times in a row combined with just how she reads my situation has been really good. I will say someone else recently tried her too and said her contact prediction didn’t work so who the heck knows? She’s very sweet though, won’t give a fairy tale and reads energy so hopefully she works out well for you too! Lmk how it goes if you try her.

Offline Army

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2023, 09:24:39 PM »
I do, I have had luck with Leah at Psychic Source. I wrote about her pretty recently. She has been correct every single time I’ve asked her. And that has been about 4-5 times now. I’m impressed, could be luck but that many times in a row combined with just how she reads my situation has been really good. I will say someone else recently tried her too and said her contact prediction didn’t work so who the heck knows? She’s very sweet though, won’t give a fairy tale and reads energy so hopefully she works out well for you too! Lmk how it goes if you try her.

Hi @Chitowngirl… I have read with Leah once last year but I don’t remember her reading as I had too many of them.. but if you don’t mind if I ask..did she give you time frames on her contact predictions and they came to pass within that time frame? Or did she just give you contact predictions without timeframes?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2023, 09:48:18 PM »

Hi @Chitowngirl… I have read with Leah once last year but I don’t remember her reading as I had too many of them.. but if you don’t mind if I ask..did she give you time frames on her contact predictions and they came to pass within that time frame? Or did she just give you contact predictions without timeframes?

Good question! I actually didn’t even go to her originally with any contact predictions and I kind of try to stay away from asking them directly unless I really trust the person. Because let’s face it, that’s such a hard thing to nail down and they’re almost always wrong. Usually these people just give me them on their own when I don’t even ask. With Leah I had asked her specifically the first time I read with her and I don’t even know what made me do it but I asked her if I’d see this man on a day that was coming up like within that week or something and she said no and explained why pretty specifically. Early on in the reading she had also said something about Sept 7th being impactful, I think that’s why I asked her if I’d see him. So since then I’ve been going back to her to see if I’ll see him or not and she has been correct every single time. I know one of these days she’ll prob be wrong because I don’t see this type of accuracy lasting forever. I don’t know what it is but I feel she read my situation very well so I just trust her. The things she’s said I’m not really able to verify at this time but they definitely make sense to me and yet are detailed enough to make me think she’s not cool reading me. So in my instance I have been asking her very specifically, “will I see him this week?” And going by that. Honestly I’m not even sure if that date in Sept is still valid because things have changed but I will always be very honest on here about my experiences because I read these to try new people that have worked for others and don’t want to gatekeep someone I feel is really good for me.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2023, 01:47:53 PM »
Guys, really focus on the current feelings too
Contact predictions are kinda hard to get, I've experienced this

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2023, 05:54:34 AM »
Ugh, she is very hit or miss. I asked her if I’d run into an old boss I don’t like at a work conference, she said, “high probability I’ll see her at least at a distance.” I honestly thought this woman would be here too but nope; no such luck. I don’t know what to think about this reader. I really, really want to believe what she says but it doesn’t always resonate deeply with me. Feeling discouraged at the moment. More predictions to come soon…

Offline Stone88

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2023, 07:54:15 AM »
I've sadly had no luck with her either.
I was really hoping her predictions came true as I felt she connected. But a months gone by now and still nothing :(

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2023, 02:07:32 PM »
She was right - I got contactttt and validated what the POI was thinking...x
Even E.Kelly got the date right

Autumn is not so great with long term predictions, focus more on current

pfizer

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2023, 02:27:56 PM »
she was wrong for me, in all aspects
timeframe and that person's feeling and reaction too
so its completely off