Author Topic: Session fee 2.99  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Mina

Session fee 2.99
« on: August 02, 2023, 05:31:40 PM »
Ugh keen now charges on top of a per minute rate a session fee of 2.99!

What a greedy ass company 😠

Offline KarinaR

Re: Session fee 2.99
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2023, 06:13:37 PM »
Yeah no kidding! They supposedly take half of whatever the advisor's charge and now they are also charging 2.99? And they just snuck the fee in without notifying users. I wonder if they can be sued for shady business practices. They have also stopped doing the refunds like they used to. They used to have a satisfaction guarantee and now they only refund up to $25 keen credits every 30 days?? There has got to a legal piece to get our funds back for their shit services

Offline Mina

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 02:15:22 PM »
And just like that 🫰
I decided to quit keen
Or… at least give bitwine another chance at least 1/4- 1/2  the psychics are on there anyways, or have their own private website

Offline amschef

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 11:37:10 PM »
I was coming here to post about this! Keen is out of their mind. 2.99 per call/chat for what?! And I'd be willing to bet if you opt for the satisfaction guarantee the connection fee would not automatically be refunded since you were connected to the session. What a gross company.

Offline Mina

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2023, 12:44:49 AM »
It’s like they took a cue from companies like DoorDash and UberEats handbook chapter titled “how to nickel and dime f*** the clientele and it’s contractors”
Which shouldn’t surprise me I think ingenio is also based in SF, along with those other two

Offline EllaC

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2023, 12:03:13 AM »
I really don't think it's a smart move on their part - as this definitely cured my binge reading tendencies. I will definitely not mass call multiple readers, old and new, within a short period of time just to ease my mind, knowing that I will be paying $3 directly to Keen for each new session that cannot be refunded even if the reading is bad.

Offline jackY

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2023, 03:00:11 PM »
That's exactly what they've done. It's disgusting. Agree with those that say it's cured them from calling. Done with Keen.

It’s like they took a cue from companies like DoorDash and UberEats handbook chapter titled “how to nickel and dime f*** the clientele and it’s contractors”
Which shouldn’t surprise me I think ingenio is also based in SF, along with those other two

Offline Mina

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2023, 04:37:57 PM »
My binging side is definitely like “yeah no… NOT worth it”
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 08:01:54 PM by Mina »

anything