Author Topic: How to Leave FEEDBACK.  (Read 3740 times)

PsychicWhore

How to Leave FEEDBACK.
« on: May 24, 2012, 05:38:06 PM »
I've been on Keen for a while and think that it would be benefical to everyone if we all learned how to leave or how not to leave feedback.
If you have any suggestions on how to leave FB properly then please comment. I am tired of seeing Horrible readers with glowing FB.

Unacceptable Feedback (I ignore these when I see them)

1. X is such a good friend, I love speaking to her.
(My mother is a good friend and I love speaking to her also, and her per minute charge is 0.00 :-*)

2. OMG X is so confident in their predictions, I know the prediction will come thru and I can't wait.
(If you Know, why the hell are you calling? ;D)

3. Thanks!!! (Thanks For what lol)

4. Prediction did no come to past
(What prediction? Is it a timing issue, Was it something totally off, Please explain)

5. OMG She/He was Right
(Right with what? Did they say someone would call and they did. Or did she predict in march you would suddenly quit your job in June? See the difference?)

Feedback is use to help others determine the level of accuracy.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 07:11:11 PM by PsychicWhore »

Wishes

Re: How to Leave FEEDBACK.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 06:10:41 PM »
Very true! However, if someone leaves detailed feedback they run the risk of other readers reading it and feeding it back to us as their "gift". I know I have caught readers telling me something that they read in my feedback...Master Psychic 777 told me "you had a chance to be with someone in Arizona" Well, I had left this for another reader...what Master didn't know was the reader was reading my dead cat...yup she channeled my cat...and my cat told the medium that I was talking about a trip to Arizona before he passed. So instead of leaving feedback stating that she channeled my cat...I left feedback sounding like some man asked me to move to Arizona and yes I did this on purpose to ferret out the frauds. Talk about funny ;) Also, everyone has the ability to google a screen name + Keen.com and see all the feedback left...too risky if you read with several readers...too risky if you are psychic shopping. I know it's sad :(

PsychicWhore

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 07:03:23 PM »
Wishes,

Do you really think that advisors are so desperate to fake their gifts that they google Feedback? If so thats a new low!

I've started to be specific without leaving Specific Details.

I recently left something like this, is this considered tooo specific?
She said someone would not get a specific job, however that person did get that job. she was not correct.

Also another thing is Readers tend to block those who leave them bad FB
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 07:10:45 PM by PsychicWhore »

Wishes

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 07:28:45 PM »
I think it's ok for a reader to block a client for 1 star. If the client leaves a 1 star why the heck would they come back to that reader anyways!?!? However, if a client has a history of leaving 1 stars for other readers...some readers will also block for that too. I guess they think it's too much of a risk ;D I have 1 starred people early in my Keen life...and I realized it was a sure way of getting other readers to not take my call. So I stopped. I simply never call that reader back and I leave them nothing...I know...what's the point of the feedback system if we are not going to be honest. For anyone that has left honest brutal feedback they know that...a nasty email will come wishing you and your family the worst Karma possible...very spiritual ::) When you're feeling like shit the last thing you want is someone attacking you again...especially after you have shared personal information with them.

I like to read with readers that have repeat clients...but not addicted clients i.e the ones that call everyday, every week about the same thing..waiting, waiting, waiting. When a reader has a client that says "I have been reading with her for 5 years or 10 years" You know that the reader is psychic and has gotten things right. No one is going to continue having readings with the same reader for that long if nothing came about. Unless of course they were insane and very wealthy ;D

Offline lightme

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 08:14:53 PM »
i agree and i know what you mean.

but on the other hand, i don't enjoy speaking to "unfriendly" sounding readers too. eg VJ. i don't know why but her tone was not friendly and i wouldn't want to call her again. i know other callers find her ok, just my own experience with her.

i love the way Nina does it, totally professional but not unfriendly, yet not the "honey, sweetie" type.

PsychicWhore

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 08:38:27 PM »
I think it's ok for a reader to block a client for 1 star. If the client leaves a 1 star why the heck would they come back to that reader anyways!?!? However, if a client has a history of leaving 1 stars for other readers...some readers will also block for that too. I guess they think it's too much of a risk ;D I have 1 starred people early in my Keen life...and I realized it was a sure way of getting other readers to not take my call. So I stopped. I simply never call that reader back and I leave them nothing...I know...what's the point of the feedback system if we are not going to be honest. For anyone that has left honest brutal feedback they know that...a nasty email will come wishing you and your family the worst Karma possible...very spiritual ::) When you're feeling like shit the last thing you want is someone attacking you again...especially after you have shared personal information with them.

I like to read with readers that have repeat clients...but not addicted clients i.e the ones that call everyday, every week about the same thing..waiting, waiting, waiting. When a reader has a client that says "I have been reading with her for 5 years or 10 years" You know that the reader is psychic and has gotten things right. No one is going to continue having readings with the same reader for that long if nothing came about. Unless of course they were insane and very wealthy ;D

I guess I'm insane, I still speak with Lisa Dianne, she is accurate on feelings which always lead me to believe that she'll be accurate on the final outcome and that has never been the case. I didn't realize that  her gifts were limited, and that she is good for empath work only, until I came here. I guess what I am saying  is that sometimes people continue to call because the advisor is correct on very small things and they are assuming and hoping they will be right on the "Big things"

PsychicWhore

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 08:46:14 PM »
i agree and i know what you mean.

but on the other hand, i don't enjoy speaking to "unfriendly" sounding readers too. eg VJ. i don't know why but her tone was not friendly and i wouldn't want to call her again. i know other callers find her ok, just my own experience with her.

i love the way Nina does it, totally professional but not unfriendly, yet not the "honey, sweetie" type.

I'll take unfriendly and accurate vs Friendly and inaccurate, at the end of the day most of us didn't call to cultivate a friendship

Jordie, I feel the same way, when I see to many friendly comments I run.

Offline lightme

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 08:51:47 PM »
VJ was good on the first call, second call i wanted more info but she couldn't provide. that was a crucial call. my guy asked to meet me ( after few months of break up ), i asked VJ if he had any plans. she just said he didn't, she couldn't pick up what was on his mind and yet was cautious not to give me hope. the truth was my guy revealed a lot during that meeting.

VJ didn't feed fairytale, but didn't pick up either for me.

Raven picked up on the meeting. i don't know by coincidence or she was really that good.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 11:41:47 PM »
Why do people leave a summary of their reading in feedback?  I see this a lot "she said this and that".  That doesn't tell me anything!  I can understand leaving details if something came to be.

i've wondered the same thing. so weird! i thought maybe because that is how they keep notes? instead of writing them down they do it through feedback? i don't know, but i don't want to know your personal reading via feedback..

this is the first time i've seen this thread. interesting topic. i agree that somewhat detailed feedback is good. getting too specific, i've just recently learned, can give too much away to other readers. i never thought of googling my Keen name + "keen" to see my feedback, but i was on a thread recently where someone brought this up. i decided to try it myself and it kinda freaked me out when i saw readers pop up i had read with along with my feedback. this can also be weird if you are sitting in a call queue waiting on the reader to log on - it gives them time to google search you. i dont think they all do this, but im sure the fake ones do. however, i think it's helpful for people to at least mention the topic that was discussed or if a timeframe came to pass. that's usually what i do. or if there is something specific that really stuck out that they said and came true.

having said that, there are plenty of readers i've read with - WhiteLightAngel and LisaDianne that havea lot of really long-form feedback, with positive comments. i have used them both, and used them both for a period of time, and unfortunately it took me a while to realize they weren't accurate with their predictions. both of these women specifically are very good remote viewers. i think they are both sweet as pie and certainly think they want to help people. however, at the end of the day, they just haven't been accurate with the future of my questions.

anything