Author Topic: Leah  (Read 5574 times)

Offline Chitowngirl

Leah
« on: August 01, 2023, 06:06:04 PM »
Has anyone ever read with Leah? I did a while ago and after reading all of the comments on her everyone says she's sooooo nice. I love a nice person as much as the next but I do always get a little bit worried when I see that only because I'm afraid it will be a fairytale reading. Looking back on my notes, so far she was correct. I only read with her once and not entirely sure I'll go back but if her prediction for contact comes true then I would most definitely back her up. She started it by saying that he's conflicted; he values me but doesn't want our connection to turn into something he doesn't want (aka casual). She said she saw in the near future he'd want to move our connection forward more and picked up that he's been busy with family and work matters. She said 7 was important so her prediction was Sept 7th or 7 weeks from the point of my reading. I was going to the bar I met him at and he always hangs out at last Sunday so I sort of tested her and asked her if I'd see him there and if so how it would go. I myself not knowing if he'd be there or not. To that she said she sense distance, avoidance. As in he is trying to avoid drinking there but not me. She said we wouldn't connect this past Sunday and she was correct about that so kudos so far. I'll update but wanted thoughts. What she told me was pretty much all good but she wasn't like super fake in that, "He loves you, he's your soulmate." I can't stand it when they say that.
PS - mostly posting this so we don't have to look at the daily updates about Angel Marmont.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 06:14:16 PM by Chitowngirl »

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Leah
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2023, 04:02:20 PM »
Just replying to my own post here. So far Leah has been fantastic. Predicted contact correctly 3 times now. Also continues to keep me updated on POI's hot and cold behavior and when that will or won't occur and so far she is spot on. I'll keep ya'll posted but so far I'm impressed. She's also very down to Earth and doesn't spin fairy tales at all.

Offline Army

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2023, 03:02:36 AM »
I read with her once.. she was nice.. I cannot remember her reading.. but I remember she got present right at the time..
so great she got contact good for you.. I didn’t know she was that good with contact..

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2023, 03:34:37 AM »
I read with her once.. she was nice.. I cannot remember her reading.. but I remember she got present right at the time..
so great she got contact good for you.. I didn’t know she was that good with contact..

I actually didn’t really expect or initially try with contact with her but since she got the initial contact right and now has been exactly correct twice since then I’m going to keep it going. I guess it’s kind of bad I’m testing her in a lot of ways but I do genuinely like her and her feedback to me has been specific and also extremely helpful in addition to getting contact and current energy correct. Keep me posted and I will do the same.  :D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 11:04:29 AM by Chitowngirl »

Offline Army

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2023, 05:16:47 AM »
No worries.. @Chitowngirl.. I actually just recently got back from a massive work trip.. I agree that Angel marmont thread is out of control and needs to be taken down..
and I have had also numerous prediction come to pass with readers..
I have recovered from my anxiety that I have been suffering for 3 years and I will put up a post of my story up this weekend ss I  finally ready to tell my story..

I spent so much money to the point of insanity.. I’m talking more than a hundred thousand dollars down the drain within 3 years.. it’s crazy..

I’ll update you girls for sure and let you girls know who really worked and definitely will leave out the rusbbish that didn’t.... I am happy to have recovered from all this anxiety nonsense :)

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2023, 06:09:48 PM »
I can’t wait to hear your story and so happy to hear you’ve overcome anxiety, that’s a rough road for sure. Feel free to DM me anytime too.  :D

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2023, 04:31:23 PM »
Leah continues to be excellent! She's been correct for all contact predictions and her insight into what said person is thinking/feeling, while I cannot affirm it, it definitely feels right to me. And she is NOT giving out any sort of fairytale either, she's very kind and honest and seems very in tune with him and his emotions and feelings. Probably won't read with her for a while because I just don't think there's anything more to get at the moment but will keep posted if anything new comes up and I read with her.

pfizer

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2023, 06:43:21 PM »
Leah continues to be excellent! She's been correct for all contact predictions and her insight into what said person is thinking/feeling, while I cannot affirm it, it definitely feels right to me. And she is NOT giving out any sort of fairytale either, she's very kind and honest and seems very in tune with him and his emotions and feelings. Probably won't read with her for a while because I just don't think there's anything more to get at the moment but will keep posted if anything new comes up and I read with her.

she was wrong to me
said no contact at least for months
i got contact today.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2023, 06:45:03 PM »

she was wrong to me
i got contact today.

Well in your case, I'm happy she was wrong for you, assuming contact is a good thing in your instance. Maybe she's just really dialed in for me? If she's wrong for me, I'll certainly update.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2023, 10:17:25 PM »

she was wrong to me
i got contact today.

Now you know who’s not to read with lol

pfizer

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2023, 12:37:34 AM »

she was wrong to me
i got contact today.

yes, i was curious because i never use this platform, and she is very low cost
but no, i am not going back.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2023, 12:37:53 PM »

she was wrong to me
i got contact today.

yes, i was curious because i never use this platform, and she is very low cost
but no, i am not going back.

I started with psychic source back in 2014 I think. Or was it 2012? Can’t remember but I never found anyone accurate on there. Then again I was sort of green to the psychic thing so maybe I didn’t know who to read with idk. But considering they test all of their psychics, no-one was even remotely right.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2023, 06:01:44 PM »
Aside from Leah who has been correct for me about contact 5 times in a row I would recommend Bonnie but a lot of them are not great. Ohhh I also liked Angelica. Those are the only 3 I’d recommend from there.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2023, 07:08:59 PM »
Hey chitowngirl…
Who else have you tried lately…any newbies on PS..

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2023, 10:20:50 PM »
Hey chitowngirl…
Who else have you tried lately…any newbies on PS..

I haven’t had any readings for a few weeks now so no one new at the moment but I’ll def keep you posted on who has been right or wrong here. Most predictions from all psychics on all sites have been for Sept so I’m giving things time to transpire before I say too much. I do really like Leah though and have not found her to fish for any information contrary to other’s’ experiences. But there again, we’ll see with her predictions coming up. She might end up wrong? I’ll update with her or anyone else soon.