Author Topic: Scammed  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Tonevk

Scammed
« on: August 01, 2023, 02:08:02 AM »
I tried serenasastrology on TikTok. Purchased the sos reading. The price included follow up questions. But she didn’t answer. I think not even getting an answer when the reading was so expensive was questionable. So I filed a report to PayPal. She got really rude towards me, told me she never got any mails from me. But she told me things that I had said in one of my mails so she proved she indeed lied. She also totally switched the reading, told me he would never come back, that I was the problem, that I would be alone my whole life. She told me the opposite in the reading.
I’m shocked. Luckily she refunded me, but only after I told her I was going to post screenshots of the mails from her online.
I think she is also on purplegarden/purpleocean.

Offline sugarsky

Re: Scammed
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023, 02:28:52 AM »
You should post the screenshots. Everywhere.

Offline regrets

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2023, 05:15:49 AM »
It's great you challenged them and got your money back.  Sadly I think more people may have been exploited too and have not been able to get their money back.

Tim tok should ban them.

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2023, 03:37:31 AM »
Hate to say this but I have also been scammed before as well. Not by her since I never tried her but I have passed her Tik Tok here and there.

But anyway, be careful out there people! PM me if you want to know my story. I have a few.