Author Topic: Bonnie  (Read 13317 times)

Offline rubz84

Bonnie
« on: July 19, 2023, 12:47:47 AM »
What is everyone’s take on Bonnie? She has done some readings for me and, to me, has been very sweet. Has anyone’s predictions panned out w her?

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Bonnie
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 05:10:38 PM »
So far for me she was extremely accurate. I had only one reading with her about a year ago and she said that I should not reach out to my POI, that we’d reconnect or see each other again this Spring but nothing would really come of it. So far she’s correct. She just said that his job got in the way and he ultimately just didn’t have what it takes to give to a relationship last summer.

Offline rubz84

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2023, 12:51:44 AM »
I can’t say if predictions will be accurate per say as they haven’t happened. However, she has been VERY good with current energies. She has told me some things that I’m starting to see are correct. What I do respect is that she also doesn’t promise that a prediction will happen a certain way and leaves room to the idea that the result could change based on free will. That to me shows that she isn’t out to bullshit and share fairytales. When dealing with Psychic Source, that’s a very good thing to find in a psychic.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2023, 06:12:43 PM »
I read with her again after a year from my first reading with her. She said something soooo specific to this guy there is no way she would have guessed that and it’s never been mentioned here or anywhere else so I would absolutely trust her. Plus one of the other users on here mentioned she had been part of some testing they were doing in the academic world and she was one of the few who did very well. I think she’s one of the few real-deals on Psychic Source

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2023, 07:11:55 PM »
So exciting to hear how accurate she was for you! Psychic source has many real deals for me… I have had readings for too many year…and my bank account can prove the time  :)

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2023, 06:44:44 PM »
Anyone have any recent updates on Bonnie?

Offline Onyx

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2023, 05:49:31 PM »
Turns out she was wrong. I called a couple months ago to see if she could nail a contact prediction.  I just told her the basics and she said within 2 months. But when I provided more info, she changed what she was saying. After more info she said I would need to find someone else to do some work my poi was supposed to do. Her opinion based on all the facts is probably right and I am calling around to get the work done. But predictions based on her "connecting" didn't come true.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2023, 07:48:52 PM »
Turns out she was wrong. I called a couple months ago to see if she could nail a contact prediction.  I just told her the basics and she said within 2 months. But when I provided more info, she changed what she was saying. After more info she said I would need to find someone else to do some work my poi was supposed to do. Her opinion based on all the facts is probably right and I am calling around to get the work done. But predictions based on her "connecting" didn't come true.

Bummer, I've felt she was really good with overall predictions and being right about what was going on at the time. I never really asked her about contact much so I can't really speak to that. I have read a few others have had similar experiences on here with her though in terms of her changing her tune once she knows more. That's a shame.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2023, 03:04:18 PM »

Bummer, I've felt she was really good with overall predictions and being right about what was going on at the time. I never really asked her about contact much so I can't really speak to that. I have read a few others have had similar experiences on here with her though in terms of her changing her tune once she knows more. That's a shame.

Really a shame!

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2023, 03:42:03 AM »
I love Bonnie. Nine out of ten times she has been correct in her readings. She’s not perfect cause she’s human but she has definitely been more right than not.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2023, 01:34:46 PM »
I love Bonnie. Nine out of ten times she has been correct in her readings. She’s not perfect cause she’s human but she has definitely been more right than not.

Hi Nikki,
If you don't mind can you give more detail on her accuracy pls? I've read with her recently, she seems legit.
But I've been so disappointed with so many big readers, that I'm so worried she'll also end up being wrong for me too.

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2024, 08:40:52 PM »
Hey I am new to psychic source but reading the reviews on bonnie I tried her first, but I was not blown away at all by her. My POI & I are not in contact but I know there are kids and someone else involved but she missed that completely. Something happened around Xmas but before that all was okay, but she thought it was way before Christmas the issues began. I personally didn’t rate her for me, but possibly could be that she just didn’t connect to me aswell as she does others xx

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2024, 09:16:41 PM »
so crazy you said this! So I've read with her several times over the past 2 years. I hadn't read with her, or anyone, for the past 3 months but I tested her recently and asked her about someone that I knew something about and she missed it too. Basically same story as you. I thought she was pretty good overall and I'd say for Psychic Source one of the best but I have my doubts about her now. I would maybe read with her again when I have something else that I know more about than what I'd admit and see if it was just a phase or if she's chronically wrong. I think she tends to be realistic, slightly negative but that's not a bad thing and I'd never give a bad review if it was "bad news." Jury's out on her for me. Try Angelica on there, I really liked her, not a fairytale reader, realistic and pretty accurate.

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2024, 09:57:40 PM »
so crazy you said this! So I've read with her several times over the past 2 years. I hadn't read with her, or anyone, for the past 3 months but I tested her recently and asked her about someone that I knew something about and she missed it too. Basically same story as you. I thought she was pretty good overall and I'd say for Psychic Source one of the best but I have my doubts about her now. I would maybe read with her again when I have something else that I know more about than what I'd admit and see if it was just a phase or if she's chronically wrong. I think she tends to be realistic, slightly negative but that's not a bad thing and I'd never give a bad review if it was "bad news." Jury's out on her for me. Try Angelica on there, I really liked her, not a fairytale reader, realistic and pretty accurate.

Hey chitown- yeah like it’s a pretty big thing to miss a whole family and a partner haha I mean I sort of checked out once that happened, and kind of lessened my hopes for the rest of the reading being accurate. But I understand what you’re saying she was realistic but I couldn’t put faith in what she was saying cos she missed a huge thing lol similar scenario to yourself.

So I literally just read with Angelica and wow like i really liked her. She was very accurate and her spirit guide picked up on the other female. She nailed my POI personality to a T and confirmed a lot of what I thought but just had a lot of confusion about so I feel much clearer about it. I’m glad you also like Angelica too, how was she for you with predications ? She told me my POI would reach out in January - that’s all spirit gave her so I guess anytime any day, but how was she for you prediction wise did anything pass? Thanks :-)

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2024, 05:37:46 PM »

Hey chitown- yeah like it’s a pretty big thing to miss a whole family and a partner haha I mean I sort of checked out once that happened, and kind of lessened my hopes for the rest of the reading being accurate. But I understand what you’re saying she was realistic but I couldn’t put faith in what she was saying cos she missed a huge thing lol similar scenario to yourself.

So I literally just read with Angelica and wow like i really liked her. She was very accurate and her spirit guide picked up on the other female. She nailed my POI personality to a T and confirmed a lot of what I thought but just had a lot of confusion about so I feel much clearer about it. I’m glad you also like Angelica too, how was she for you with predications ? She told me my POI would reach out in January - that’s all spirit gave her so I guess anytime any day, but how was she for you prediction wise did anything pass? Thanks :-)

It’s been so long since I’ve read with Angelica and it was only once for me but I remember she said that the guy I was interested in wasn’t really ready for a relationship at the time and that I should basically put him on the back-burner. That we have a strong possibility in the future but like don’t put all of my eggs in that basket. (I’ve heard this about him sooo many times from the ones I feel are strong). She was realistic with me and I appreciate that so much! I don’t think I asked her or got any contact predictions. In terms of contact predictions I’ve found Rachel Marie on Bitwine to be best for that. She can be a fairytale reader though so take her outcomes with a grain of salt. :-)

anything