Author Topic: Celebrity Psychic Readings  (Read 613 times)

Offline Mina

Celebrity Psychic Readings
« on: July 15, 2023, 03:10:42 PM »
To distract myself (not sure if it’s better or worse because I notice it does prompt kind of “nosey” energy, but it does give it place to go) is celebrity tarot reading on YT or some kind of famous psychic on predictions. So I made this post on the vent… and am curious are there YT celebrity tarot readings you guys watch… I mean sadly that a huge niche on YT, some topics I find disgusting like certain deaths in recent news. So I start I soft?

One Im curious if you consider if this correct prediction? Or nah too late? Or sorta? Or just too late?

It’s the Allison DuBois on her prediction with RHOBH Kyle Richard on Mauricio getting divorced. Friggin 13 yrs later!!! Does it count as a pass? Or failed? Or a stalled?
This really … I dunno if “annoyance” is the right word or sentiment, but it’s something because I did watch that episode. For awhile I use to really like Allison DuBois, but I find her recent plug just shameless! I liked the Medium, but when I got curious how much a reading was from this person it was way too expensive and read red flags. All of those housewives hated the event from the RHOBH! Soon after Camille Grammar divorced and many thought perhaps that predictions was for her not Kyle.
I no longer watch any of these shows: housewives, or medium, or care much for Allison DuBois… but I do feel it’s tacky of her to say she saw this coming… ahem 13 years later.

Oh wait I guess there’s Reddit subject on the matter
https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/14pwpr8/allisons_response_to_kyle_and_mauricios_divorce/

But I’m still curious on ppl who get readings and are familiar with this psychic… for me it just reflects my past predictions and really really long terms ones
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 03:19:58 PM by Mina »