Author Topic: Rhonda M - only one to see it  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Kaliangel27

Rhonda M - only one to see it
« on: June 22, 2023, 03:50:44 PM »
I have stepped away from readings for a while, but had an issue with a guy I was seeing who seemed so into me suddenly disappearing and went on a little binge.  Rhonda M on keen told me he had a girlfriend, nicely of course, but none the less not what I wanted to hear. She was good at personality etc but I didn't believe her. She was the only one who saw it. He does in fact have a girlfriend I just found out myself today. Has anyone read with her?

Offline finchamp888

Re: Rhonda M - only one to see it
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2023, 05:40:29 AM »
Yes I have read with her. But I cannot confirm that any of the things she saw for me were true or false, none of the predictions came true in the timeline mentioned. Yet I will update if it happens in the future.

Offline Army

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2023, 12:04:48 PM »
I read with her last week.. I cannot confirm what she says is true or not either.. only time will tell..

@finchamp888 how long ago was your reading with her?

Offline finchamp888

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2023, 12:40:12 PM »
I read with her maybe a year back. Mine is a very difficult case. I am in love with a man who is married. Rhonda says his wife is having an affair with someone else. I am not physically present with them in that country so I cant verify, but I will be moving to that country soon, hence I maybe able to verify in the future. I do notice Rhonda's feedback to be genuine though.

Offline Army

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2023, 08:49:40 PM »
I read with her maybe a year back. Mine is a very difficult case. I am in love with a man who is married. Rhonda says his wife is having an affair with someone else. I am not physically present with them in that country so I cant verify, but I will be moving to that country soon, hence I maybe able to verify in the future. I do notice Rhonda's feedback to be genuine though.

Wow.. that would be super hard to verify indeed…by any chance if it’s true then the wife would be super secretive about it no way to find out unless husband catches her… I don’t know Rhonda so it’s hard to see if she can really zoom in but I booked a reading because of the recommendation on here.. that is great skills  (but sad) that she was able to see the girlfriend in kalinger’s case…

But I will say this.. Bella Skye from PS saw a child that my poi has that was taken away from him… he accidentally got someone pregnant.. many years ago.. he doesn’t look for the kid.. he doesn’t care..

But Bella skye with predictions is always wrong, but she zooms in and gets past and present  details with ability like no other.. but she is way way too expensive.. I will never read with her again.. I have cut down so much on readings..

I did like Rhonda.. but again.. unable to confirm her reading at this stage.. only time will tell..

Offline Mina

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2023, 04:23:56 PM »
I really like Rhonda, she does need about 2 sometimes 3 minutes to connect, which can seem like your time is being eaten, but she is super sweet and kind.

I do agree it’s hard validate what she says it’s true. I think she reads present very well. A lot of predictions have come and gone though… she has gotten few things right for about contact, but it seems the more I ask her the more it gets pushed back… I thought she was a fairytale reader but after reading these comments maybe not so much? She always been super positive towards me. And again I feel her kindness immediately when chatting with her. If anything Rhonda is not even one to insinuate 3party situation, so I’m even shocked she would divulge this kind of information because mentally this does not do anyone good long term

So I do want to say be careful these perceptions… unless you’re actively in talking terms with your significant other and even then that stuff gets weird. Long term reading with psychics our perception of things do get really screwy.

Offline Army

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2023, 02:50:34 AM »
Yeah.. I now don’t know if she is inclined for fairy tale or not.. I guess time will tell..

But she got kalingers present bang on and that was far from fairytale.. I guess it’s connection with us or she actually could be right.. only time will be time to see I guess..

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2023, 11:30:10 PM »
She was dead wrong for me. I read with her several times starting early last year. She said the specific POI I asked about would reunite with me….it never happened. In fact, we haven’t spoken since last May.

anything