Author Topic: For anyone who has readings about a POI...  (Read 6402 times)

Offline Chitowngirl

For anyone who has readings about a POI...
« on: July 12, 2023, 02:55:22 PM »
I've gone on binges on and off and am currently on one now. It's about a guy I have a connection with. (Tale as old as time). I go on here, see who's gotten a lot of positive feedback and see if I can catch them. Please no judgement on the binging. It's my disposable income so it is what it is, that being said, I realize it's not super healthy.

What I wanted to ask about is if any of you out there who are also asking about people you like, date, are interested in or whatever. Are you also getting this feedback?

-He likes you but it doing healing work due to past wounds/relationships
-He will come forward to you within (x) amount of time and be more consistent
-He finds you alluring and he has a magnetic attraction to you
-He guards his heart
-He's inconsistent and hot and cold with you
-He wasn't emotionally available in the past but he's working on that now

I'm seeing a LOT of the same themes and getting a lot of the same feedback and trust me when I say I've talked to a lot of these people, both men and women. I try to go to ones where I see that they'll tell you the "honest, brutal truth."

Anyway, either all of these people are correct and the man I like is easy to read OR they're telling to this to everyone who comes to them who is asking about someone that they're not necessarily in a relationship with but would like to be.

So please lmk if you've all heard the same from literally everyone out there. There have been maybe 2 people ever who were like, "Nahh, he's not interested."

Thanks!

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: For anyone who has readings about a POI...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023, 03:13:00 PM »
I've gone on binges on and off and am currently on one now. It's about a guy I have a connection with. (Tale as old as time). I go on here, see who's gotten a lot of positive feedback and see if I can catch them. Please no judgement on the binging. It's my disposable income so it is what it is, that being said, I realize it's not super healthy.

What I wanted to ask about is if any of you out there who are also asking about people you like, date, are interested in or whatever. Are you also getting this feedback?

-He guards his heart

I'm seeing a LOT of the same themes and getting a lot of the same feedback and trust me when I say I've talked to a lot of these people, both men and women. I try to go to ones where I see that they'll tell you the "honest, brutal truth."

Anyway, either all of these people are correct and the man I like is easy to read OR they're telling to this to everyone who comes to them who is asking about someone that they're not necessarily in a relationship with but would like to be.

So please lmk if you've all heard the same from literally everyone out there. There have been maybe 2 people ever who were like, "Nahh, he's not interested."

Thanks!

Sadly yes, these are things I've gotten before- However, that doesn't mean they are wrong for either of us. They could very well be the truth. Unfortunately, there can be some similarities in all of our situations that can be vaguely expressed in cliché lines. 

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023, 04:40:21 PM »
yes, that is absolutely true! That's why I wanted to put this on here because I see patterns in things I'm being told that I believe are spot on for my situation but I also realize they can be generalized for advice on anyone who is in a romantic situation they aren't sure about. So it's a crapshoot for sure!

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2023, 06:36:00 PM »
There are only so many reasons you can be having issues with a man. Ive had similar around a couple but not all. While there are advisors that will use cold reading general terms because the odds are you'll identify with it., many times it's the case. I just feel many of us have the similar situations in different wrappers.  i can usually tell if its sunshine blown up my arse by the rest of the call. 

Its hard to establish a pattern. For many people their way of speaking and using analogies can come across as saying the same to other people. but like i said there are only so many combinations of situations , that people are bound to get similar language.

It doesn't mean they are wrong or even fake. But there are many who are so i understand how difficult it is to swim through them.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2023, 06:42:03 PM »
Thanks, I completely agree! It's just hard to discern between all of them being correct in picking up the same thing over and over or as you said, it's their way of being pretty vague but knowing it can sound very accurate. I guess I just tried taking a step back to really read these readings again and see if they were actually very specific as in said something that no one would just randomly throw out or just saying things that could be transcribed to many situations. Once time has passed I'll keep the forum updated on who was right or wrong.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2023, 09:55:31 PM »
Believe the ones who said no. Honestly I heard alllll those things. All BS

Offline Mina

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2023, 11:57:27 PM »

-He guards his heart

Thanks!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrGzhI5ABZT/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Ugh I hate this video… the friend who sent me this were not currently talking, and that’s more then ok with me. But when she sent it I felt her judginess! So if i come off that way I’m sorry. But there’s bits of truth of it in here. (Also who vlogs on instagram account their pjs with sparkles filter trying be all spiritual … pfft lame! 🙄)

Side note: I don’t like buying into soul mates or twin flames. I was caught up in that “delusion”/overfantasying with previous a ex/SP, and made it just made it more painful and toxic.  I think the soul mate concept fantasizes the romance of unavailability which can be a form of limerence. I also don’t think all limerence is bad either. I really like  “coach lee” on YT who says limerence can be a good thing, because it drives that powerful cocktail of hormones and biology. Once limerence fades the benefited goal is a committed relationship hopefully based on values of respect, trust, etc. I know off tangent

I also don’t think manifesting someone from your ego is bad place, or cannot come in. (I’ve manifested from both ego and heart, or just, one and that’s ok too! It’s ok to manifest from your ego! And your wants and desires from your ego! Anyone who says it isn’t. Definitely check how they got to that logic) . BUT the ego is very good protecting you from feeling rejected.

And as look at all the reason of what you wrote, that you’re getting feedback as …

“He’s guarding his heart… he likes you but doing his own inner work…”

This can look like something my ego would say trying to placate my rejected feelings. … and for my wounded heart… and that’s ok too. But know the trying to placate just falls short, and I guess for me will get obsessive

My other criticism of this video is that this all just for now, and in the now… but again sneaky ego trying to help me wants to future focus me to avoid the pain. So for whatever reason the person is not calling or gave you a reason why they’re not with you now, is just in the now… doesn’t mean forever. But if you can accept the now with all the ickiness AND know you will be ok, no matter what… the said person you’re asking about will get curious.

That’s a tale as old as time too! 😉

“Be ok with yourself, be ok with what’s happening, as soon as you are ok with what’s happening, what is happening will change! “ -Bashar

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2023, 06:06:26 AM »
Yes, as much as I don’t want to, I agree with you.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2023, 05:45:58 PM »
Thank you so much, I will definitely check out this video. I appreciate your thoughts and advice here. Love that quote too!

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2023, 03:32:49 PM »
Yes, as much as I don’t want to, I agree with you.

I wouldn't believe the ones who say no either because in my experience, they have been wrong too. They are also ones who like to give tough love cliches like, "if he is not showing up for you now, it means he never will." bla bla bla

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2023, 04:53:19 PM »
HAHA! This is soooo true! I'm at a place right now where I'm just taking a step back and relaxing. I'll update this if anything transpires but I think I have allllll of the information I can get at this point in time in my situation so there's nothing really to read into at the moment and just let life take it's course.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2023, 12:15:43 AM »
What about “he sees you as someone long term” 😅😅

Anyone else get this?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2023, 12:43:33 AM »
I think a lot of these lines are stock lines and signs of cold reading especially that hot/cold GARBAGE. If you have a botanica or Babalawo in your area try reading with them if they’re genuine. Or a decent clairvoyant/spiritually talented person who gives u facts only u would know about your situation instead of lines that can relate to anyone

Offline Lys

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2023, 11:17:52 AM »
I tried this reader and everything was wrong. It’s been a  long time.

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2023, 12:22:09 PM »
Believe the ones who said no. Honestly I heard alllll those things. All BS

Not necessarily. A former POI I called on, everyone said yes but I listened to a few who said “no, he’s done” and I believed them just for my former POI to come back and try to reconcile with me a few months later and kept trying every so often from Oct 2021 to Dec 2022 until I completely shut it down.

anything