Author Topic: Paula Forester  (Read 705 times)

Offline Krullisepic

Paula Forester
« on: July 08, 2023, 10:37:59 PM »
Anyone read with this lady on Keen? Paula Forester…

Offline jackY

Re: Paula Forester
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2023, 10:56:17 PM »
Yes and she was very far off. Kept switching things up as I contradicted what she said. While I'm open to interpretations, nothing she said resonated with me. She kept mentioning a man that is angry that I have conflict with at work. I said, actually, it's a woman. Her response: Well, then it's a very masculine woman. NOPE. This went on and on. Maybe she has abilities, but we absolutely did not connect on any one thing she said. Struck me as a cold reader.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 12:14:31 AM by jackY »

Offline Krullisepic

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2023, 10:38:33 AM »
Yah she did the same with me. Said my POI was lying about moving. The guy moved today to another city. Why would he lie about that? he practically had to leave because of not having a job here.

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2023, 02:08:27 PM »
It's too bad. Back in the day, she had a reputation for good accuracy. She worked with police on missing people, etc. Based on her reviews, it appears that she does work for some people. My experience with her was just sad.

Yah she did the same with me. Said my POI was lying about moving. The guy moved today to another city. Why would he lie about that? he practically had to leave because of not having a job here.

anything