Author Topic: Yana update  (Read 2174 times)

Offline rubz84

Yana update
« on: July 08, 2023, 05:39:46 PM »
I had previously posted about her 4 years ago. I recently (about a few months ago) read with her again after a while of not reaching out to her. She was pretty accurate as far as reading present situations to the point where I felt very confident in what she was saying. She made one prediction that is turning out to be true and she read one situation that had many elements of it to be correct.

I currently made an appt w her for later on to read on a tough situation going on (not serious, just more annoying than anything). We will see how it goes and I will post about it later, but Im honestly thinking of having her as my only go to psychic on Psychic Source. I’ve had too many readings with others that were not accurate and just feeding bs, and I feel like she’s one of the more ethical ones. Thoughts?

Offline Army

Re: Yana update
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2023, 09:32:39 PM »
I do agree Yana has a gift..
I also agree that the majority feeds you BS on PS.
I spent so much money on there to the point I have regrets..
However.. Yana got a present situation correct about two ppl I asked about.. she was also correct on the fact that it was a temporary connection.. but she was wrong on how they would end..
I had several readings with her.. she was right on a lot of things.. but wrong on a few others..

But yes.. overall she is the only ethical decent reader on there..