Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 113081 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #225 on: June 14, 2019, 01:11:21 AM »
I don’t know whether to be amused or horrified by this thread...

Dammit, where's the ignore button??? Is it gone???

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #226 on: June 14, 2019, 01:12:47 AM »
This could piss you off  judging from the lack of stability noted here so often.

I'm commenting on Lisa Dianne because she is the one I've spoken with recently who is such a collossal glaring dufus,  unprofessional,  failing completely to  percieve the most important elements of the picture of the moment,   obviously pissed off and allowing her immaturity and emotional issues to contaminate perceptions, and lack thereof.   

Every one of the ones I've commented on was more misleading then informative. 
TripleMoonGoddess
Diana Spencer
Dr Lisa something or other, forget the rest of her name

The whole scene is a almost a total bust for any question of importance  .... you younguns  are wasting away your $ and youth,  unless you are Ok just thowing some $ around for nothing .  You all would be better off in psychotherapy  (got the balls?,  ovaries probably much better ?)   to clear the emptional crap from between your ears do you can begin to source your own wisdom. Endlessly calling half assed psychics ...  getting you nowhere.   Psychotherapy  is going to take a while (and more guts than seems common here)   but its the only route to become an interesting person:  introspection and clearing the rotting corpses from the mud of your mind.   Then if you call a seasoned reader you might bring a smart and intersting question,   they won't fing you a perfect bore because you may actually have  a matter  to ask about that matters.    No wonder they are rude.

The truth is almost all of them are sketchy and in the incompetent basket for any question of importance.

You are outgunned. Starting 40+ years ago I was close in touch with the best psychic in California (she would never have been caught dead near any of these mickey mouse psychic sites,  she was the queen bee at Esalen Institute) ....  and I've been around the block ever since with a diverse bunch of the top people globally.   Before you parents even met no doubt.

I'm sure there a few smart folk on this site who are getting the message.

Since you’re tossing around advice about psychotherapy, have you gone yourself? How does your therapist or psychiatrist feel about your obsession with a telephone psychic and a young girl who probably doesn’t even know you exist?

Has anyone discussed the concept of magical thinking with you? It’s a symptom of many mental maladies.

Perhaps you need to clean between your ears and see this as entertainment and quit ranting about a mediocre phone psychic.

josh34

« Reply #227 on: June 14, 2019, 01:16:23 AM »

I read this as "I don't know whether to be aroused or horrified by this thread..." and immediately felt confused. Hahaha!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #228 on: June 14, 2019, 01:21:49 AM »

I read this as "I don't know whether to be aroused or horrified by this thread..." and immediately felt confused. Hahaha!

😆😆😆

I'm still basking in the glory of being called a youngun. Lmao...his love interest is younger than my oldest kid so...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #229 on: June 14, 2019, 01:30:49 AM »

This thread is the opposite of arousal lol,

As a matter of fact it’s the equivalent of a cold shower haha

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #230 on: June 14, 2019, 01:31:19 AM »
I’m sorry but I’m howling at this ridiculousness .

Was going to watch a movie but I’m so amused by this thread I’m munching on popcorn here waiting for the plot twist

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #231 on: June 14, 2019, 01:32:42 AM »

😆😆😆

His love interest is a few years younger than me...so I feel old as shit.

I wonder if this is an Anna Nicole Smith sugar daddy situation...

I'm still basking in the glory of being called a youngun. Lmao...his love interest is younger than my oldest kid so...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #232 on: June 14, 2019, 01:35:07 AM »
I’m sorry but I’m howling at this ridiculousness .

Was going to watch a movie but I’m so amused by this thread I’m munching on popcorn here waiting for the plot twist

This is seriously reminding of the rumors going around right now that Bill Murray and Selena Gomez are dating.

Plot twist, this is Bill Murray posting.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #233 on: June 14, 2019, 01:35:58 AM »

😆😆😆

Line up younguns with ovaries....grandpa aka "the rocket" apparently has a vacancy. 🤣

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #234 on: June 14, 2019, 01:41:38 AM »

😆😆😆

Line up younguns with ovaries....grandpa aka "the rocket" apparently has a vacancy. 🤣

I think my ovaries just shriveled up into themselves and went into hiding.

josh34

« Reply #235 on: June 14, 2019, 01:42:26 AM »

This thread is the opposite of arousal lol,

As a matter of fact it’s the equivalent of a cold shower haha

You don't enjoy a good cold shower? ;)

editing
... I meant this to be funny. Now that I'm rereading it, I just find what I wrote creepy and weird. Ignore it. LOL.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #236 on: June 14, 2019, 01:43:04 AM »

I think my ovaries just shriveled up into themselves and went into hiding.

😆😆😆

I could keep this going all night. Lmao

Offline lp1111

« Reply #237 on: June 14, 2019, 01:44:41 AM »

😆😆😆

Omg lmao!!! 🤣🤣

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #238 on: June 14, 2019, 01:47:08 AM »
I think all of us younguns should put our ovaries in the witness protection program.

OPP: ovary protection program.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #239 on: June 14, 2019, 01:48:52 AM »
I’m not even angry at this situation anymore because it’s made for some great entertainment. I really needed a good laugh!

anything