Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 113081 times)

Offline Exposed

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2016, 02:36:01 AM »
She said that I was going to get an interview from HR Manager, and hired by the Hiring Manager. Her prediction did not happen.

RedVelvet

« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2016, 02:40:46 AM »
i read with her only once and found her to be pretty good. but not good enough for me to call her again, and seeing all your posts about her makes me glad i never did call again.

allibai3

« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2016, 01:03:43 PM »
I have a love and hate relationship with Lisa.I love her because she empowers me to stand up for myself and she is great to talk to and she seems to always get my ex feelings correct.I hate/well dislike because when I ask her about a new guy she always says they are good and better than the ex and eventually they turn out to be fluzzies. Anyway,I talked to lisa the other day and I can't tell if she was actually reading or given advice she pretty much said my ex will stop distancing himself but he has to feel  like I have actually given up on him.She said she does not feel we are offically but I need to make him think we are.

Offline monika

« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2016, 03:41:34 PM »
I like Lisa Dianne so much and I truly believe she is great with present and in general with felling And emotions . Her timeframes are off for me but honestly I didn't find anyone good with timeframes yet.

RedVelvet

« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2016, 03:02:01 AM »

This. She's nice -- she's good IN THE MOMENT, but her predictions never panned out for me. I also saw her response on RipOffReport and I have a nice level of respect for her admitting that she screws up and doing so in a mature manner (unlike Dr. Donna...who is probably snooping on this forum as well). I just...would never call LD again. If I wanted a pep talk or someone nice to talk to, I'd hit up my friends (or co-workers and then we could get some drinks and salsa & chips with it haha).
I agree with you on the pep talk lol. Indeed she knew what was going on in the moment and her empath ability is spot on. She made very specific predictions that I didn't take too seriously and good thing because they did not manifest. There are better empaths though so I'm not inclined to called LD again

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2016, 02:00:27 PM »
Hm. She hasn't been right for me either. Says a lot of things she thinks we want to hear and that may seem accurate, but looking back, it could really apply to anyone who is having relationship trouble.

Just was re-reading this thread, it's just advice really!  she picks up emotions but has been SO off with predictions that I can't really trust any readings from her anymore....seems a lot have this problem too.  She's too expensive to be wrong so much.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2016, 02:27:06 PM »
Bluebelle, I think she gets it to now, how she lacks on the future predictions. More the reason she is available now rather than before being backed up with calls. I called her yesterday and she did give me a prediction, I will keep you guys posted! She did know a fact that I was surprised she picked up on, but then she is fabulous about the past and present. I wish she mediated before each call or something to help her connect better. The gift is there but it falls apart when she makes a prediction and it doesn't come to pass:(

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2016, 02:38:13 PM »
Bluebelle, I think she gets it to now, how she lacks on the future predictions. More the reason she is available now rather than before being backed up with calls. I called her yesterday and she did give me a prediction, I will keep you guys posted! She did know a fact that I was surprised she picked up on, but then she is fabulous about the past and present. I wish she mediated before each call or something to help her connect better. The gift is there but it falls apart when she makes a prediction and it doesn't come to pass:(

Leo, she was so, so off in her predictions for me back in May/June (last time I read with her), and also earlier in the year, that I simply cannot take what she says seriously anymore, I mean I think she tunes into energies good, but that's it...and bottom line, aren't we all calling to see the future in a sense? 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2016, 02:45:23 PM »
Absolutely! We are paying some hard earned money. I was floored by her the first time I spoke to her, she got everything right in reading the past, present and future (I know lol). I feel like at one point she had her switch turned on and some how she starts to slack off. She has told me things and described people that she would have no clue of knowing. That all being said, Bluebelle I totally agree with you and back you up in your statement. I wish I can ask her what's up or get it together lady! I even noticed some regulars that use to leave her feedback have gone missing on her. It's a shame for Lisa because she does have a hidden gift.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2016, 02:48:26 PM »
Absolutely! We are paying some hard earned money. I was floored by her the first time I spoke to her, she got everything right in reading the past, present and future (I know lol). I feel like at one point she had her switch turned on and some how she starts to slack off. She has told me things and described people that she would have no clue of knowing. That all being said, Bluebelle I totally agree with you and back you up in your statement. I wish I can ask her what's up or get it together lady! I even noticed some regulars that use to leave her feedback have gone missing on her. It's a shame for Lisa because she does have a hidden gift.

right exactly, she might be only good for those who call and say how is so and so feeling about me, that's about it.....def not what's gonna happen next LOL

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2016, 03:22:33 PM »
If we wanted to know how someone is feeling then isn't Judis inner light known for that?

RedVelvet

« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2016, 03:29:08 PM »
If we wanted to know how someone is feeling then isn't Judis inner light known for that?
i know not everyone is able to get validation of what she channels, but i've had success with judi. she is not perfect by any means but she sure is good. i haven't come across anybody that can channel like her.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2016, 05:01:32 AM »
i know not everyone is able to get validation of what she channels, but i've had success with judi. she is not perfect by any means but she sure is good. i haven't come across anybody that can channel like her.
Me neither. She's amazing.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2016, 10:01:33 PM »
Is it just me or is Lisa Dianne all of sudden pulling up her game and giving really informative detailed readings just basing it on the feedbacks I'm reading. Plus she's been logging on different times of the day and taking calls and seems like there are is a large following on her callback. Wondering if someone did get a recent reading from her and felt something different?

Lovefash67

« Reply #119 on: September 07, 2016, 11:25:56 PM »
I agree she made a prediction for me last month and I  already knew it was going to happen because I knew that person was going to be the party because we have mutal friends.