Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 113081 times)

allibai3

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2016, 09:53:15 PM »
I contacted him pretty much the only person that was spot on was qoc18 she said he will spill his heart out and that distance is our main problem . He just texted me saying he missed me and wants me but the distance is hard because he is not financially stable to pay for hotels and etc.sincerity did say that he will surprise me and I agree he did surprise me I'm so shocked.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2016, 10:24:48 PM »
I'm so happy you did that Allibai3. Did Sincerity give you a timeline? Or anything that he'll do?

allibai3

« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2016, 03:21:46 AM »
Thank You! She said that my ex and I will be on great terms in July. She said he will reach out and surprise me he will do something that I am not expecting she also said he will take me out on a date.Ill have to wait to see if that pans out

Offline cocoaluv

« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2016, 05:38:14 AM »
She tells you what she feels you want to hear. She just gives you positive vibes and motivation. Not what you really need to hear but rather what she feels you want to hear.

Offline sharon

« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2016, 08:25:22 PM »
I have read with Lisa Dianne many times before. She is a very nice person and really wants to help. I believe that she is gifted too... but she gave me so many times wrong future predictions and that`s why I have stopped calling her.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2016, 02:23:38 PM »
Well Lisa was wrong about contact .....just thought I'd update lol

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2016, 01:16:27 PM »
Aw, sorry, Blue. Yeah, she never really got anything right for me. I really just loved the fact that I could keep a copy of our chat haha. I think that is the best part of speaking to LD. Super sweet, but nothing panned out as she said, honestly. I think a mini-mini prediction here and there, but ANYONE could have guessed them.

I know!  she got a few things right for me I guess that's why I kept going back, but lately, nada.  I think she really does guess sometimes. 

The annoying thing that got me in our last chat was that she is basically advising me to do the opposite of what she told me to do before with this person....like before she was saying, put your foot down and don't stand for less, and now she is saying, when you guys do reconnect don't ask him for anything....SMH.  Which is it, put my foot down or just be passive??  BAD advice.  I am sorry I listened to her in the first place.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:19:26 PM by bluebelle »

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2016, 06:43:58 PM »
I know what you mean. I feel like she's the smart kid in class and knows it but doesn't want apply her skills at times. She usually reads until 3am EST, um Lisa give it a break, you're not functional go to bed. She can get all the little details correct. I do find her predictions take sometime to manifest, she gives herself too close of timing for all these things to happen! And what on god's green earth is with her and Thursdays!

tired of it all

« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2016, 12:09:20 AM »
Lisa Dianne wrote this on Rip Off Report:

There has been one time back about a year ago or so that I had a group of women calling me, it was weird because I was picking up on similar energies with the majority of these women. I actually said the same thing to one woman as I did another. Come to find out... they all worked together and were calling me from the same "board room", the same environment -- that situation created confusion since the empath within me was working harder and after the fact I actually became physically ill. It hurt me. When one of the women actually confronted me that her reading was similar to another person's, I figured it out and asked her if she worked with the other female, if they were calling from the same place and or environment. They were. While some people may think that doesn't matter, It does. I can't explain it except that each place no matter what it is, a home, a car, etc -- can take on the energies of the people within it and therefore creating unity.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keen-psychics-Keecom/Internet-Nationwide/Keen-A-list-of-Keen-psychics-whose-predictions-never-came-to-pass-Internet-258604

I've seen that before but had forgotten about it. 

I wonder if this explains why she might be off for other people as well...could she be picking up on another person in your environment and mixing up the energies?

tired of it all

« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2016, 12:55:33 AM »
Me too...I always call from home.  I can't imagine calling from work  :o  or how some of these readers can "read" when people report hearing car sounds in the background or sounds like they are out shopping or something. 

Lisa Dianne is another of those I've thought about calling and just...nope...couldn't pull the trigger.  Probably for a good reason I guess. 

That just sounds weird to me that she could mix people up because they were calling from work.  And sounds like they only figured out they were getting similar readings because they happened to know each other and talked about what kind of readings they were getting.

It kinda makes me wonder...I know she sounds like a really sincere person so I'm not saying she would do this on purpose...but I just wonder if her readings tend to be similar in general.  Maybe it had nothing to do with the environment. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2016, 01:40:08 AM »

There has been one time back about a year ago or so that I had a group of women calling me, it was weird because I was picking up on similar energies with the majority of these women. I actually said the same thing to one woman as I did another. Come to find out... they all worked together and were calling me from the same "board room", the same environment -- that situation created confusion since the empath within me was working harder and after the fact I actually became physically ill. It hurt me. When one of the women actually confronted me that her reading was similar to another person's, I figured it out and asked her if she worked with the other female, if they were calling from the same place and or environment. They were. While some people may think that doesn't matter, It does. I can't explain it except that each place no matter what it is, a home, a car, etc -- can take on the energies of the people within it and therefore creating unity.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keen-psychics-Keecom/Internet-Nationwide/Keen-A-list-of-Keen-psychics-whose-predictions-never-came-to-pass-Internet-258604

I wonder if this explains why she might be off for other people as well...could she be picking up on another person in your environment and mixing up the energies?

I get that shit happens, but if you as a reader can't discern one person from another...are you really a useful person to consult with? It sounds like she has no real control over this gift and can't offer much value to the end user (us).

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2016, 03:12:18 AM »
I don't know if this is anything related to what LD was talking about but a local reader that was a friend of mine once complained about doing parties for reasons of proximity. But his complaint was sometimes one person he read for was having an affair with another one's husband and that sort of thing.  :-X

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2016, 10:06:09 AM »

I get that shit happens, but if you as a reader can't discern one person from another...are you really a useful person to consult with? It sounds like she has no real control over this gift and can't offer much value to the end user (us).

Exactly!!

Offline britbrat

« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2016, 04:04:37 PM »
I feel like I wasted money on Lisa. I started to realize she was accurate as an empath and I feel like she guessed on the predictions. For me all of the predictions felt like they were just made up. Nothing was close to being accurate. Very sweet lady though.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2016, 01:50:04 PM »
I feel like I wasted money on Lisa. I started to realize she was accurate as an empath and I feel like she guessed on the predictions. For me all of the predictions felt like they were just made up. Nothing was close to being accurate. Very sweet lady though.

well she got a date of contact right with me in the beginning, like the very date, which was impressive...but I do feel she guesses sometimes....I think she's only good to read with like every few months.