Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 113081 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2016, 05:38:44 PM »
I find her timing off but then in her past reading last month she keep on giving me a date and I thought weird Lisa what's with you giving me a certain for. I

Has she done that with you? And did anything happen?

YEP!  well she nailed one big timing thing for me, I hadn't talked to this man in almost two months, and I contacted her for the first time and asked when I would hear from him again...now at this point i was not even expecting to hear from him again it had been so long, but I still had a little hope.  She got the date of contact on the nose!  like after not hearing from him for almost two months, out of the blue, I got a text on the exact date she said, so I was super impressed with that.

She has also been right with a few other things, and I think she's right with the overall picture, but she's more giving advice now.  Like back off, don't contact him, etc.....he needs to step up.  All that stuff, and she's RIGHT but at the same time she's not really giving me much else.  So I will use her again, but just not for a while.  She told me she sees something big happening at the end of June, if that happens, I will definitely let you guys know, but if she's wrong about that, I'm gonna be SO disappointed.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2016, 05:53:11 PM »
I agree, the very first time I read with I was blown away. She was awesome, maybe few times after that. She's gotsome awesome days I agree. She predicted something for me also I will let you guys know ASAP! I have had her pick dates for me and it usually is a hit or miss.

allibai3

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2016, 05:58:42 PM »
Just wanted to update. Lisa said my ex will contact me either may 28th or june 2nd. Well I did not get any contact from him on either of those day. She said that we will reconcile but I'm starting to doubt due to a reading I had with Rachel Marie on bitwine who said otherwise.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2016, 06:00:46 PM »
Allibai3, I'm so glad you didn't leave this forum :)... If want to know when he will contact you try sincerity she is very good with contacts.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2016, 06:01:44 PM »
Just wanted to update. Lisa said my ex will contact me either may 28th or june 2nd. Well I did not get any contact from him on either of those day. She said that we will reconcile but I'm starting to doubt due to a reading I had with Rachel Marie on bitwine who said otherwise.

Ugh sorry to hear.  It's so disappointing.  I am ready to give up on my situation pretty much.  Most of my trusted readers see progress this summer, if there is none, and things remain the way they are, I'm walking away and probably not getting any more readings....because that would mean that 99% of them were ALL WRONG.  So really, what's the point?

tired of it all

« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2016, 06:52:24 PM »

I don't know if this helps at all but...I think sometimes different readers pick up on different aspects of a situation, but not all of them can see the final outcome.  And some can see things that will happen along the way, but they don't pick up on what the ultimate outcome will be.  Seems like the hardest thing of all is to figure out who can see the outcome.  In any case it's rare for anyone to get the timing right.  Sometimes what they see happens much later on but it does eventually happen. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2016, 07:13:02 PM »

I don't know if this helps at all but...I think sometimes different readers pick up on different aspects of a situation, but not all of them can see the final outcome.  And some can see things that will happen along the way, but they don't pick up on what the ultimate outcome will be.  Seems like the hardest thing of all is to figure out who can see the outcome.  In any case it's rare for anyone to get the timing right.  Sometimes what they see happens much later on but it does eventually happen.

This is true.  Sometimes I wonder if the outcomes happen like years later when you couldn't care less anymore LOL

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2016, 07:17:35 PM »
Bluebelle, it does lol.... I use to read with readers years ago and somethings panned out when I stopped caring about the situation. There were a few readers that told me I wouldn't care about the situation and I thought no way that will never happen and they nailed it. Wish I kept my notes on that!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2016, 07:22:42 PM »
Bluebelle, it does lol.... I use to read with readers years ago and somethings panned out when I stopped caring about the situation. There were a few readers that told me I wouldn't care about the situation and I thought no way that will never happen and they nailed it. Wish I kept my notes on that!

I totally believe it..LOL.  Before I started getting readings, I remember being in situations where guys would come around or come back after I stopped caring...like long after.

tired of it all

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2016, 07:23:57 PM »
Sometimes not caring anymore is what it takes to turn things around, because as long as you care and you keep putting energy into it, there's no space for it to change.  Things change in the void when you pull your attention away from it.  But it's so much easier said than done.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2016, 07:42:36 PM »
Sometimes not caring anymore is what it takes to turn things around, because as long as you care and you keep putting energy into it, there's no space for it to change.  Things change in the void when you pull your attention away from it.  But it's so much easier said than done.

Yea it's so hard not to focus energy on it..when it's what you want.  But eventually things have to move on when it is just not happening. Like I have heard somewhere, if Jennifer Aniston was able to get over Brad Pitt, then I can move on from this guy LOL.

allibai3

« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2016, 06:01:32 AM »
Allibai3, I'm so glad you didn't leave this forum :)... If want to know when he will contact you try sincerity she is very good with contacts.

Hey Leogirl,
I have tried Sincerity ,I wrote in her thread that she said it will take a while for my ex to contact and that he will surprise me and we will hang out and be on a good track.DOBUT IT. I'll just listen to kiesha's prediction which is negative.

allibai3

« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2016, 06:03:30 AM »

Ugh sorry to hear.  It's so disappointing.  I am ready to give up on my situation pretty much.  Most of my trusted readers see progress this summer, if there is none, and things remain the way they are, I'm walking away and probably not getting any more readings....because that would mean that 99% of them were ALL WRONG.  So really, what's the point?

I agree!!! If my ex contacts me and turns out ti be negative I am going to lose it but I honestly feel like it will probably because I feel hopeless in this situation its very frustrating.

allibai3

« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2016, 06:05:53 AM »

This is true.  Sometimes I wonder if the outcomes happen like years later when you couldn't care less anymore LOL

MHM I never thought of that.What you said makes sense.I guess Ill just have to live life and see what happens.

allibai3

« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2016, 05:12:50 PM »
So I opened my keen account smh lol and I tried to read with Lisa last night but she didn't come on. I decided to email her to update her that her timeline that she gave me I did not receive any contact from my ex.

anything