Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 113081 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #240 on: June 14, 2019, 01:52:51 AM »
I’m not even angry at this situation anymore because it’s made for some great entertainment. I really needed a good laugh!

Right??  Omg....I think we should thank him actually.  🤣

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #241 on: June 14, 2019, 01:56:00 AM »
I don’t know whether to be amused or horrified by this thread...

I read this as "I don't know whether to be aroused or horrified by this thread..." and immediately felt confused. Hahaha!

This thread is the opposite of arousal lol,

As a matter of fact it’s the equivalent of a cold shower haha

You don't enjoy a good cold shower? ;)

editing
... I meant this to be funny. Now that I'm rereading it, I just find what I wrote creepy and weird. Ignore it. LOL.

Josh, you have nothing to worry about. The creep-o-meter went off the scale a long time ago with this one. 😎

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #242 on: June 14, 2019, 01:58:09 AM »
😂😂😂😂 quality entertainment

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #243 on: June 14, 2019, 02:05:00 AM »
Who keeps refreshing this thread instead of being productive? 🙋‍♀️ <<this girl

ladya

« Reply #244 on: June 14, 2019, 02:51:21 AM »
Lmfaoooo I’m dying at this thread. I think it’s past grandpas bedtime. Our ovaries are safe... for now.

josh34

« Reply #245 on: June 14, 2019, 03:38:03 AM »
I don’t know whether to be amused or horrified by this thread...

I read this as "I don't know whether to be aroused or horrified by this thread..." and immediately felt confused. Hahaha!

This thread is the opposite of arousal lol,

As a matter of fact it’s the equivalent of a cold shower haha

You don't enjoy a good cold shower? ;)

editing
... I meant this to be funny. Now that I'm rereading it, I just find what I wrote creepy and weird. Ignore it. LOL.

Josh, you have nothing to worry about. The creep-o-meter went off the scale a long time ago with this one. 😎

Bullet dodged  ;) ;D

Offline lp1111

« Reply #246 on: June 15, 2019, 01:43:46 PM »
You guys are absolutely freaking out.  What a hoot!

....  so this is what ignoring is.

All kidding aside, you really do have authentic wisdom of your own deep down in there somewhere. It may not be easy to detect at this point.

Obviously you are not very self aware, so let me clear it up for you. NOBODY is “kidding” with you. We’ve made you the joke, but we are not laughing WITH you. And bolded above is the sole reason why. You have continually insinuated that this group is uneducated and unintelligent, when you are the only ignorant one I see.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 01:46:25 PM by Lpoche »

Offline Beesa

« Reply #247 on: June 15, 2019, 10:22:44 PM »
Esalan Institute, that fruitcake factory ?  You mean where they won't let you walk their grounds because they're more concerned about the disturbance to their clients most recent coffee enemas ? The same Eslan Institute which is the equivalent of the church of scientology? Any place that tells you flatly you're not "evolved" enough unless you take their overpriced fruity workshops is a scam. No thanks  ???
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 10:25:36 PM by Beesa »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #248 on: June 15, 2019, 10:52:11 PM »
Seems legit. 🤣🤣

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/04/technology/silicon-valley-esalen-institute.html

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #249 on: July 19, 2019, 05:49:48 AM »
I read with her last year about my ex and she picked up present really well. She described him and his personality that I was surprised. Nothing she predicted happened but she's good on present. I wouldn't go back and read with her because I don't think she is good with future but shes lovely to talk to.

Offline ZZ2112

« Reply #250 on: July 25, 2019, 09:47:56 PM »
I spoke with her many times. She did picked up present feelings very accurately to the best of my knowledge but nothing she predicted ever happened. I guess if you have a current ongoing situation, a reading with her could be helpful to let you decide what you should do knowing the feelings and thoughts of people involved in the situation. I was kinda sitting on my bum wishing for things to turn better and getting readings and hoping for the best. Kinda regretted now that I should have taken more charge in my own life instead.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #251 on: July 26, 2019, 09:51:01 AM »
Lisa picks up now really well and I think with me she been doing a good job of future predictions in saying that I’m accustomed to psychics being 10% accurate. She gets enough to keep me going back and yes I agree very nice lady/reader.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #252 on: November 19, 2019, 08:55:50 PM »
Hi - does anyone have an update on Lisa Dianne? I liked her a lot but time will tell... thank you  :)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #253 on: November 19, 2019, 11:05:25 PM »
So for something that’s currently going on, do you think 2-4 week predictions are accurate-ish? I thought she was fantastic at current.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #254 on: December 11, 2019, 07:03:25 PM »
i had a reading with her yesterday. she predicted a 2 dates for me and the outcome.....is she good with outcome atleast? and he predicted dates?