Author Topic: Accuracy of Spiritual loving angel, Guidance by Julie & Angel blessings reader  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Taragreen

I want to know how accurate these readers have been for everyone
1. Spiritual loving angel - they gave long detailed answers. I feel like they are able to pick up on current energies really well but their future predictions have not come to pass for me.
2. guidance by Julie - I used to think she was very accurate and on point. But I recently asked her a question that i kind of knew the answer to and her answer did not align with the reality of the situation so I'm starting to doubt everything she has said to me so far.
3. Angel blessings reader (the real twin flame advisor) - I only recently started talking to her and so far, her answers seem accurate. I'm waiting for the predictions to come through.

Offline Mina

1. I would agree the same, seems to pick up current but predictions have not panned like they see and get further pushed out

2. Blocks easily… I get the impression this advisor relies on information shared between other advisors but no proof. I’ve only read with three times from different accounts and it seemed positive but when I had bad news was surprised was blocked.

3. I’m not familiar but I think advisor is on other forums and perhaps has started their own psychic website with bash? Or something else. To me this seems positive because advising is their full time job. Is this also her? https://www.777angelblessings.com/

Offline Taragreen

Angel blessings reader was previously “the real twin flame advisor” and goes by the name Ida. https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/angel-blessings-reader/12458560

Offline Mina

Angel blessings reader was previously “the real twin flame advisor” and goes by the name Ida. https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/angel-blessings-reader/12458560

I get the feeling this reader does readings outside of keen, too. Most do anyways, it’s the norm … but it’s helpful to always do google search (YouTube, tik tok, twitter, instagram, stitch, plus other psychic forums: bitwine, psychic directory, CP, PS, psychiccenter) with what you know about the psychic. If you like the reader and can find their private site, it tends to support their business directly versus 3rd party keen. From what I gather her ratings to me are slightly higher than the first two readers you mentioned. She does have plenty of negative reviews, some readers are pretty aggressive about removing bad reviews, but I can’t tell with this one. But again how an advisor connects with you compared to me it’s still going align differently
Best of luck

If there is one red flag I can see is if any reader that promotes “twin flame” story, I nix that advisor. I know that concept is huge here “soul mates” and “twin flame”… but I just think any advisor constantly referring to it does me no good in this physical plane; it promotes limerence and a toxic infatuation or attachment. I use to go advisors who did this to me all the time and when I would go back on my notes I had these fantasy dribble about how we were in past life together, but it told me nothing about the here and now. Be careful of advisor who sells you this
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 09:59:28 PM by Mina »

Offline Mina

So… ok… I gave in… im eating my words so …I have been chatting with this advisor and it looks like they changed their name, again. The link still works.

I feel they pick up a lot of details fast! But then those details become repetitive.
When it comes to contact whatever date i have in my head it seems be DOUBLE that! And so it’s not there yet. It seems every time I make contact it pushes the date further (and this is habit I am doing my best to break)

It does bug me she is heavy in twin flames and soul mate- and claims we are so. She mentions past lives but I’m not interested that because welp what can I do with that information in this life? But she has mostly talked about this life and that’s fine

Her price range goes crazy from low to high.

But a huge pro for me: she is very supportive of what I’m going thru… I’ve lately nixed a few reader who made me feel like 💩 for asking about the person. There’s a way to deliver information even if negative to not put you done and this still leaves stigma of a reader I read with recently who did just that

Overall I really like her- but my prediction aren’t until way way further out