Author Topic: Again with the caller adding money every five mins!  (Read 1668 times)

Offline PsyGurl

Again with the caller adding money every five mins!
« on: June 21, 2023, 06:36:13 PM »
Please just put in a big chunk of money at the start of your call…if you end the call sooner, then you’ve got some left in your account. And who talks for an hour + to a psychic? 😡

Offline Live and love

Re: Again with the caller adding money every five mins!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2023, 06:55:02 PM »
Please just put in a big chunk of money at the start of your call…if you end the call sooner, then you’ve got some left in your account. And who talks for an hour + to a psychic? 😡
PsyGurl why is this an issue for you?  Are you an advisor on Keen?

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2023, 08:38:11 PM »
I’m not an advisor anywhere! My issue is, I’m finally next in line, with an estimated 10 mins, which turns into 20…then 30…then 40…then I have to get back to my life, which I have, and give up my spot. If that were me, I would add the shit load of money up front before the call, that way other callers would know if they can spare that long a wait or not, before it’s their turn. It’s super annoying to see “one minute left”, then it ends up being an hour. Just add enough $$ for the one hour call!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2023, 08:49:23 PM »
I experience this when waiting to read with mystic raven 11 😂 I get so mad like why are you reading for 2 hours

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2023, 08:51:53 PM »
I experience this when waiting to read with mystic raven 11 😂 I get so mad like why are you reading for 2 hours
Exactly!

Offline starempress

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2023, 06:04:44 AM »
Yeah I hated that with CP.  I would be 3rd in line for Mattie and the clients before me would end up - and I am not joking - taking up her entire online time of 2 or 3 hours, whatever it was, and then I would have to wait a week for her to be on again.  It is like FFS just add a heap now and if anything you may hang up before your time is up.  Then you get the A***** that hang up and then want to ask something else and call CP saying "oh I got cut off" and get back in line.... I was once 2nd in line and by the end of her 3 hour shift I was 4th.. i thought WTF.  Hated that site.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2023, 04:16:41 PM »
Yeah I hated that with CP.  I would be 3rd in line for Mattie and the clients before me would end up - and I am not joking - taking up her entire online time of 2 or 3 hours, whatever it was, and then I would have to wait a week for her to be on again.  It is like FFS just add a heap now and if anything you may hang up before your time is up.  Then you get the A***** that hang up and then want to ask something else and call CP saying "oh I got cut off" and get back in line.... I was once 2nd in line and by the end of her 3 hour shift I was 4th.. i thought WTF.  Hated that site.
Yes! And I would think it’s frustrating for the advisors, getting cut off during a response, then waiting for the caller to add money and get back on with them…but they are probably just happy to get that money!

Offline Live and love

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2023, 07:46:42 PM »
I’m not an advisor anywhere! My issue is, I’m finally next in line, with an estimated 10 mins, which turns into 20…then 30…then 40…then I have to get back to my life, which I have, and give up my spot. If that were me, I would add the shit load of money up front before the call, that way other callers would know if they can spare that long a wait or not, before it’s their turn. It’s super annoying to see “one minute left”, then it ends up being an hour. Just add enough $$ for the one hour call!
Oh , that makes sense!

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2023, 04:15:45 PM »
I get it's frustrating, they are only estimates. If someone needs to talk that long, its their prerogative. I mean outside of keen psychics charge for hour long readings and that's what you get. that's not out of the norm. Many years ago I had a reading that lasted 3 hours. There was so much covered, it felt like 20 mins.  But that was the norm with that psychic. she did a combination of mediumship and psychic readings with at the end where you ask your questions. She really liked to talk lol and gave me a lot of great information that wasn't rushed through.

People also come for advice and some form of coaching, its not all psychic advice.  Those times changing doesn't mean they are adding money either. Those times are based on an algorithm.  The other possibility is they could have an arranged call they accepted before you were in queue.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2023, 04:41:30 PM »
I don’t know, it seems like if they’re enjoying an hour-plus long call the first time, maybe put in enough money next time to cover it. Not saying it’s the same caller every time, but just an idea for anyone who knows they like to talk, esp if you want coaching.  I would think I’d know ahead of time that coaching would definitely take more than 20 minutes. Same thing for arranged calls, which gives you an option of how much to put in before the call. That way if you’re gonna talk forever, you can plan for how much time/money to put in before the call. :o

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2023, 06:26:30 PM »
I don’t know, it seems like if they’re enjoying an hour-plus long call the first time, maybe put in enough money next time to cover it. Not saying it’s the same caller every time, but just an idea for anyone who knows they like to talk, esp if you want coaching.  I would think I’d know ahead of time that coaching would definitely take more than 20 minutes. Same thing for arranged calls, which gives you an option of how much to put in before the call. That way if you’re gonna talk forever, you can plan for how much time/money to put in before the call. :o

Do you know how may times i thought I was only going to need 20mins and needed to top up because the call went a certain way? The times they give you are only estimates by an algorithm that is more wrong than right.  Many calls can start one way and end up another way.  You can't police how long people talk because it inconveniences you. Theres a reason theres an option to top up.  And why are you trying to control how others use the service? They have their reasons.  Before they gave you an estimated time, what did you do then, when you had no idea how long it might possibly be?

I've also been next inline thinking I have half an hour to start something and just as I do the call comes in 3 mins vs 30. Should i be pressed they didn't stay long enough? Its a very loose estimate that can go to both extremes. 

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2023, 10:46:16 PM »
I was just venting. Because this is The Vent board.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2023, 04:11:53 PM »
I was just venting. Because this is The Vent board.
  Ha Ha Ha  omg so true!  Love it ! :)

anything