Author Topic: A story of a PsychicWhore  (Read 3106 times)

PsychicWhore

A story of a PsychicWhore
« on: May 23, 2012, 08:42:05 PM »
Well I'm glad I've found this board.

I've been calling psychics for close to 10yrs now (longer than I've been license to drive). I am very ashamed of the amount of money I have wasted. the multiple calls, the waiting for answers, the prediction dependency, the urges to force predictions to manifest, the anxiety, the depression, and the disappointments when the predictions dont come to pass are finally to much for me to bare. Some how apart of me believes that there are gifted people (I have come across 3 of them) but maybe it wasnt ment for me to communicate with them. I have replaced psychic addiction with a gambling addiction then start calling psychics to get predictions on my gambling YEAH I WAS REALLY FU**ed up. and this sh*t has to stop.

I started with PPN (PSYCHIC POWER NETWORK) in 2002/2003
Willow- Horrible talk to her for almost 5yrs was accurate because she knew me not because she was psychic. but when it came down to things she should have picked up she failed almost 80% OF THE TIME. she is now on keen as roselea

Grand chariot ( or maybe its grand charlotte) - HORRIBLE A REAL WASTE OF TIME Talk to her for 2yrs and all of her major, overall, final outcome predictions were wrong!!!!

I've used Kasamba- Mostly a chat service HORRIBBLE outrages prices I've seen some as high as $16.99 are you serious? for a chat? not even a real phone call!

I then started to call Keen advisors- I will post my experience with these advisors under that subsection.

Thank you for your love and support

Offline MarsGoddess14

Re: A story of a PsychicWhore
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 10:39:55 PM »
Please stop wasting your time on Keen.  I know first hand the pain and heartache of false readings from false psychics.  If you're ready to get real answers and solutions to your problems, reply to this post and I'll put you in touch with my advisor.  She's changed my life for the better and has made me a believer.

Offline question125

Re: A story of a PsychicWhore
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 01:17:14 AM »
@marsgoddess14
oh please share.  I have spent countless money as well on Keen. It is a vicious cycle.  Why does it seem like at the begining some seem to know what they are doing.  Then after awhile they are off?  It is like you have to constantly re-cycle and it becomes expensive and tedious?
You search and you think rescue and then  in reality you eventually get abandoned and then you are back searching again.  I know there are real ones out there that are genuine and that truely know what you need to know. 
I would love to know your connection.

regards,

anything