Author Topic: The ramblings of the most unpopular newbie  (Read 2836 times)

Offline stonyeye

The ramblings of the most unpopular newbie
« on: May 23, 2012, 08:10:29 PM »
I joined Keen a year ago. Was going through devestating time. Stopped eating completely. No interest in friends.  Couldn't wait to get home and sleep...or call Keen. Soo....I was really excited to find these boards here where people can write in and make/share recommendatins about readers. Obviously, we all use out best judgement though and would look into that reader first before acting upon one suggestion.

Anyway, I used EVERY reader on that site. Outside of spending a major chunck of change,  Trust me when I say I am in no way affiliated with KEEN or the reader outside of getting reading. So... eager to share and participate on this board as a newbie,  my suggestions were dismissed as "naive" "not good" and even "suspect". The point is this. The readers I shared.... i shared because they made me feel better. They made me feel hope. I could actually fall asleep after chatting. these were people who were rational, kind hearted, delivered messages in a thoughtful way and gave me advice that I appreciated. No, not all of them were well known or on the "it" list but I personally connected. that's the thing, giving these recommendations is a personal thing. Nobody can tell me that my experience with a reader was good or bad except myself. If you ask for recommendations, I'm going to give you mine and share my reasons for why I liked them. If you don't like said reader, or that reader chooses to "up" their price all of a sudden (which is what made me so "suspect" on this board)  that has nothing to do with me!! maybe, they read this board? Maybe they were getting such good reviews that they decided to up their price. Who knows? All I know, is that I'm not involved in that nor do I want to be. I just want a good rapport with readers who I like and to share tips on this boards and keep it positive, By the way, did some of what my readers said mainifest? Sure. Some things. Not all.

Here is the problem. i found that while very freindly at first, the minute I slipped and gave the name of a reader who nobody had been lucky enough to find yet, she had just started, and I mentioned I liked her. So there was this big bandwagon of people desperate to try her! Not my fault. You all need to do your own research....and the reader suddenly upped her prices, I was turned upon. Not fair. I had NO way of knowing that woud happen. I also gave other reader's names and was told that they were not good readers and I was just naiive to the whole psychic thing. To that I must lugh. Loudly.

So, I'm just venting a bit. I want you to understand that not everyone is coming here with the intentions to spread malicious lies or deceive people. It's your choice to take a chance on their recommendations by the way, and to that, I say follow your inner guidance. It's the best. Also, the underlying theme of the board seems to be one of suspicion when I believe it could be such a useful and warm place if people were received with trust in the beginning. Develops a much nicer energy and feel around the place.

Finally, I have to say one thing that will probably make me sound like I'm a reader! lol! BUT, Heck yes readers are in it for the money. Would you stay up all night or listen to endless hours of chatter about this guy or that woman or this job or affair and try to help people and then get rated publicly on your advice all for free??? I think not. So when a readers price is high, that's not one who I can afford but I think " good for them, that's what they're time is worth". Remember, we all carry our own burdens and reasons for doing what we do. I like to believe that most people are good and honest and doing the best they can in life.

Wishes

Re: The ramblings of the most unpopular newbie
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 08:53:14 PM »
"Was going through devestating time. Stopped eating completely. No interest in friends.  Couldn't wait to get home and sleep...or call Keen. "
Blessings to you Stonyeye for having the courage to state what a lot of people go through and for sure I went through :-[

I don't post often because my situation is coming to a close but I did witness some negative things and limited my time visiting the board. I love that you came back to clear the air. It was unfortunate to receive a virtual 1 star like a Keen reader for what you posted...but as I know a lot of Keen readers that get 1 starred are just the ones that don't tell you bullshit!

So thanks to you for keeping it real and I love what you said in your post and it did resonate with me...all of it. Blessings

blessed

Re: stonyeye
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 08:57:03 PM »
Stoneye...Please don't do this to yourself...If anyone on here is accusing you of anything...I wouldn't give them a second of my time.
Why are you even explaining your self to People who are obviously not your's or anyones well wisher.
This is how I look at it."the only person who knows the truth is you and no one else" and if they think they know you than they are completely full of themselves.so why are you even making an effort to open up your self to people who obviously care about themselves.
It's their problem not yours.Let them think or say what ever they want.!!! We must be very important people in their lives that they have to talk about us.
Anyway I am going on a very exciting trip....hope that this forum crap would be all erased out of my memory by the time I get back I am looking for some more fun stuff to do!
MY favorite two people on this site are LOOPS and CSK..you folks have been on this site for too long and I admire your patience for taking all this..!!
Stonyeye Good luck with everything
btw..what other continent are you planning on visiting again?...because I am ready to fly...LOL

Offline haileyn

Re: stonyeye
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 10:12:08 PM »
Stoneye...Please don't do this to yourself...If anyone on here is accusing you of anything...I wouldn't give them a second of my time.
Why are you even explaining your self to People who are obviously not your's or anyones well wisher.
This is how I look at it."the only person who knows the truth is you and no one else" and if they think they know you than they are completely full of themselves.so why are you even making an effort to open up your self to people who obviously care about themselves.
It's their problem not yours.Let them think or say what ever they want.!!! We must be very important people in their lives that they have to talk about us.
Anyway I am going on a very exciting trip....hope that this forum crap would be all erased out of my memory by the time I get back I am looking for some more fun stuff to do!
MY favorite two people on this site are LOOPS and CSK..you folks have been on this site for too long and I admire your patience for taking all this..!!
Stonyeye Good luck with everything
btw..what other continent are you planning on visiting again?...because I am ready to fly...LOL

For someone who isn't giving a second of their time you sure post a lot.

anything